dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
To be honest Tyrion has been garbage since season 4, like a bunch of others LF, Varys included show runners have no idea how to handle these guys without GRRM to reference.

His plans as well, if I was Dany I'd have thrown him in the bushes :hhh:
i think it was last season, they had him playing drinking games and shyt with missandei and greyworm, i'm like :wtf:...like you dai, him, varys, LF, and olenna had great dilaogue, at least they sent olenna out right, but the other 3 have been shells of themselves

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
xGoXRy--lr1PouP4fnHkJQzA5lE-5iAZsULwiayReOg.jpg

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Tyrion's character kind of annoys me these days. He always has this smug stance and way of talking now like he's some wise tactician and philosopher. We supposed to just forget you spent most of your life piss drunk and falling in love with whores?

Yeah...we got dirt on u doggie

:umad:

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
Do you guys think this show has a "OMFG" moment or surprise left in it? A main character dying doesn't really count since we know it's going to happen just not which one. Red Wedding was one, HODOR the door was another.

There's been so many theories and discussions on the show I can't imagine anything being too big of a surprise. Most people figured out Jon Snow's true parents. But who knows, maybe GRRM has something up his sleeve.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Do you guys think this show has a "OMFG" moment or surprise left in it? A main character dying doesn't really count since we know it's going to happen just not which one. Red Wedding was one, HODOR the door was another.

There's been so many theories and discussions on the show I can't imagine anything being too big of a surprise. Most people figured out Jon Snow's true parents. But who knows, maybe GRRM has something up his sleeve.
can't speak objectively, but the things that would leave me OMG:
  • cersei becoming a white walker and/or the night queen.
  • walkers getting a second dragon.
  • bran being the night king - i know it's a popular theory right now, but it would still be :gladbron: to me - in fact any conclusion to his story since they reveal so little about him as the 3ER
  • watching arya die while battling white walkers - her having a valyrian steel blade almost cements that she'll be part of the war.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
To be honest Tyrion has been garbage since season 4, like a bunch of others LF, Varys included show runners have no idea how to handle these guys without GRRM to reference.

His plans as well, if I was Dany I'd have thrown him in the bushes :hhh:

Gotta disagree on that one bro.

Tyrion hasn't been garbage in ANY season except for this current one. I feel like they completely pissed him away this season and made him a dumbass. But seasons 1-6 he was probably the single most consistently great character

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Gotta disagree on that one bro.

Tyrion hasn't been garbage in ANY season except for this current one. I feel like they completely pissed him away this season and made him a dumbass. But seasons 1-6 he was probably the single most consistently great character
tyrion was really bad in season 6...extreme waste. 5 still had glimpses, but he was in so much turmoil for most of it he wasn't really him

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
tyrion was really bad in season 6...extreme waste. 5 still had glimpses, but he was in so much turmoil for most of it he wasn't really him

I honestly don't see what the issue with him is in Season 6. Because he played a drinking game? It was a nice little character moment humanizing two characters (Grey Worm and Messendai) who don't normally get to have a moment of peace. I see nothing wrong with it.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter

Arya Stark killing Sansa, only to pull of her mask to reveal Jaquen H'Ghar as he completes his offer to the many faced god...:ohhh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I honestly don't see what the issue with him is in Season 6. Because he played a drinking game? It was a nice little character moment humanizing two characters (Grey Worm and Messendai) who don't normally get to have a moment of peace. I see nothing wrong with it.
no, he had a poor arc and dialogue, he lost a lot of his wit. he was just there, very underutilized...

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
He had to be saved by Dany remember? Mereen was under siege when she she returned and all he could do was:manny:

I actually have liked Tyrion this season. He's been great politically imo, esp as it pertains to uniting Jon and Dany, he's just been outwitted by Jaimie militarily. And that's to be expected going by their history. Jaimie was trained at tactics. Tyrion played a neat trick at Blackwater and he played a neat trick to capture Casterly Rock but war strategy is not a strength of his and it never has been, even in the early seasons. Tyrion has always excelled at cultivating interpersonal relationships and working his wit and he's done that fine this season.

He predicted how the south would react politically to their invasion, he just couldn't predict that the Iron Born would let themselves get ambushed, or that Lary Olenna wouldn't be able to get her bannerman to follow her.

And just concerning dialogue, he's been far more entertaining this season than in 6. The only scene I really liked of him last season was when he was named Hand.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He had to be saved by Dany remember? Mereen was under siege when she she returned and all he could do was:manny:

I actually have liked Tyrion this season. He's been great politically imo, esp as it pertains to uniting Jon and Dany, he's just been outwitted by Jaimie militarily. And that's to be expected going by their history. Jaimie was trained at tactics. Tyrion played a neat trick at Blackwater and he played a neat trick to capture Casterly Rock but war strategy is not a strength of his and it never has been, even in the early seasons. Tyrion has always excelled at cultivating interpersonal relationships and working his wit and he's done that fine this season.

What I don't like about Tyrion this season is him being on that "All Lives Matter" shyt and wanting to spare enemies who PUBLICLY refuse Dany's rule AFTER they witnessed her slaughter an entire army with freaking DRAGONS. This is WAR not checkers, and Tyrion knows that backing a foreign invader will mean the extinction of MANY great houses, including his own.