Daps
Reppin
#LWO
All yall saying Tyrion is garbage are tripping. He's not the flashy drunk he used to be. He was a cynic his whole life. Now he actually believes in something and that has grounded him. It's part of growing and maturing.. people eventually grow up and become boring :heh:

Tyrion was never the same after Drogon came and saved Dany from the fighting pit of. That was the turning point for his character. It's character growth.
giphy.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
All yall saying Tyrion is garbage are tripping. He's not the flashy drunk he used to be. He was a cynic his whole life. Now he actually believes in something and that has grounded him. It's part of growing and maturing.. people eventually grow up and become boring :heh:

Tyrion was never the same after Drogon came and saved Dany from the fighting pit of. That was the turning point for his character. It's character growth.
giphy.gif

He's a low key Drogon stan

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif
Basically he got a beard and glowed up huh

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
can't speak objectively, but the things that would leave me OMG:
  • cersei becoming a white walker and/or the night queen.
  • walkers getting a second dragon.
  • bran being the night king - i know it's a popular theory right now, but it would still be :gladbron: to me - in fact any conclusion to his story since they reveal so little about him as the 3ER
  • watching arya die while battling white walkers - her having a valyrian steel blade almost cements that she'll be part of the war.
If Arya dies I'm shedding real tears

Piffery

All Star
Daps
To be honest Tyrion has been garbage since season 4, like a bunch of others LF, Varys included show runners have no idea how to handle these guys without GRRM to reference.

His plans as well, if I was Dany I'd have thrown him in the bushes :hhh:
I've never been a big fan of Tyrion, or should I call him Saint Tyrion considering that the show took everything away from him that made his character complex/gray/worth following, he doesn't even have an arc anymore because of all of the whitewashing they gave him.
The differing ways that show and book readers think about Theon is hilarious, Theon's post-torture arc in the books is largely considered the best in the entire series (and we're very invested in where his character goes from here) while for most-show watchers they don't even consider his Season 2 arc compelling (most live reactions to season 2 just feature people checking out or not being emotional or just being annoyed in all Theon scenes) when it was incredible/the arc D&D claimed to be most proud of/their favorite character back in an interview during season 3 (it's slightly underrated in the books as well considering that a lot people don't pick up on the subtext with his character/are largely filled with hate until they re-read Clash and pick up on all that they missed, but not nearly as much as with the show).

Meanwhile from what I gather from Twitter/reactions to this season the vast majority of people see him as a fly/nuisance and 7 seasons in haven't processed that he's a main character and are constantly wondering why he's here or still expecting to get a gratuitous death they can get pleasure from.

I don't believe it's a flaw of the show though, Theon's been handled well by them as far as I'm concerned, his arc is just one that's impossible to effectively (at least to Grrm levels) convey on screen.

I can't really get into all of these logistical complaints this season, we know what the show is so why kick up a storm about it?

I'm just enjoying the spectacal at this point which is enough for me.

And at least we got the Field of Fire out of it, Jaime's dragon charge is one of the greatest scenes in the history of fiction going back to paintings on cave walls.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Just happened to watch this other day

This comment tho :patrice::ohhh::whoo:
I just realized something - bare with me. Listen to how Oberyn described the rumors he heard about baby Tyrion and think about it for a moment: a) Claw b) Red Eye c) Male/Female genitals d) Tail Sound strangely familiar? It just came to me randomly considering all the symbolism in this show. What does that description meet perfectly? You guessed it - a dragon. Dragons in this universe can change sexes if you didn't know. The red eyes, the claws, the tail. Dragon spawn. Interesting considering that a well known rumor is that Tyrion was actually the son of the Mad King which is why Tywin hated him so. Could be random but knowing how the directors and Martin insert these things I found it an interesting input which it seems nobody else (that I found when looking it up) have brought up yet.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I'm getting some kleenex and liquor ready for the homies Eddison or Tormund :mjcry:

ViserionWalker is bringing that wall down which mean's one of them (shyt, or both :damn:) is done for :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: