South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
they probably got wwsandwich makers in the ice caves
i think i'm about to start #whitewalkersosexist on twitter, i mean, why no female white walkers? are we not competent leaders? but we're good enough to be mindless wights? :awlnah:

muthafukk the night king :pacspit: and his white (walker) male privilege :mjpls:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
He was second over the walls of Pyke

He killed a Dothraki bloodrider

Is a gladiator who got back his freedom

Survived the H

and he's gone beyond the wall and fought and lived against the army of the dead

We might need to start recognizing
Well he is a Mormont. They aren't a soft bunch.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Who's winning Westeros? The Night King spears his way to the top on 'Game of Thrones'
USA Today GoT Top 10 Power Rankings
10. Brienne:usure:
9. Tyrion:jbhmm:
8. Littlefinger
7. Cersei
6. Arya:stopitslime:
5. Beric:patrice:
4. Sansa:what:
3. Dany
2. Jon Stark
1. Night King

Arya not being top 5 automatically invalidates this list.

Brienne, Tyrion, and Beric shouldn't be on the list. Littlefinger should be ahead of Sansa since she's falling for his shyt again.

My top 5 is NK, Stark, Dany, Stark, Cersei

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Who's winning Westeros? The Night King spears his way to the top on 'Game of Thrones'
USA Today GoT Top 10 Power Rankings
10. Brienne:usure:
9. Tyrion:jbhmm:
8. Littlefinger
7. Cersei
6. Arya:stopitslime:
5. Beric:patrice:
4. Sansa:what:
3. Dany
2. Jon Stark
1. Night King

Arya not being top 5 automatically invalidates this list.

Brienne, Tyrion, and Beric shouldn't be on the list. Littlefinger should be ahead of Sansa since she's falling for his shyt again.

My top 5 is NK, Stark, Dany, Stark, Cersei
:gucci:

Who in the entire fukk authorized this bootleg ass website to make a power rankings

And for Beric and Tyrion to be on there but not Bran

The fukking unmitigated nerve

Lemme find this chick on the streets and see what she is saying then:martin:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

Who in the entire fukk authorized this bootleg ass website to make a power rankings

And for Beric and Tyrion to be on there but not Bran

The fukking unmitigated nerve

Lemme find this chick on the streets and see what she is saying then:martin:
looks like a good list to me

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Idk if it was discussed, but I'm rewatching Blackwater and realized Sundays episode had a call-back moment during the bear attack :ehh:

2:26

1:07

Sidenote: my man was servin them one-hitter quitters in Blackwater :whew: :whew: :whew:

I also liked when they were burning Thoros(rip) wound shut how he turned away.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
looks like a good list to me
:scust:

Get all the way outta here

Dany gets ANOTHER one of her children killed and she is ranked ahead of Littlefinger who has seemingly driven a wedge within the Stark family

Beric is on the list....for.....what? Being an EMT at a bear attack?

Tyrion has singlehandidly nearly destroyed his own invasion and he is there?

This is worse than a MrSinister list

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

Get all the way outta here

Dany gets ANOTHER one of her children killed and she is ranked ahead of Littlefinger who has seemingly driven a wedge within the Stark family

Beric is on the list....for.....what? Being an EMT at a bear attack?

Tyrion has singlehandidly nearly destroyed his own invasion and he is there?

This is worse than a MrSinister list

Jon got her kid killed

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
That's from a behind the scenes video. Nikkas need to do more research.
Game Of Thrones has really been falling off... which assistant director F'd up and let this happen!? #GOT

ss8rfkF.jpg

Heshinsi

Rookie
Daps
I'm 100% Targset, but my god is Tyrion a fukking idiot for suggesting this plan, and Jon a colossal fukkwit for trying to showboat when everyone was ready to leave :martin:

All this to convince fukking Cersei of all people to help them. Christ almighty, burn the Red Keep down already you fukking idiots :comeon:

I half expect Cersei to strut in like,

tumblr_n9aj54dhGp1r00543o1_r3_250.gif

Right before she unveils that these idiots have fallen into her trap :ufdup:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Episode was dope,it got back to the fantasy side of Game of Thrones that kind of got lost outside of the dragons flying around. Not gonna lie,when Eric D was telling Jon about there being a way bigger purpose for the lord of light bringing them back and it wasn't for them to freeze to death on a rock, right then my body got still like a paraplegic. :ohhh: It made me think about the lord of lights angle in the grand scheme of things and speaking of paraplegics.I feel like this episode should have had more Bran in it. If he's gonna be the batman to the night kings joker he gotta be ready to roll up(them eyes) whenever. Especially when you lounging in a chair watching him son your brother and his crew. If he ain't going to war with the night king he's just a creepy dude in a wheelchair.

If there's a Harlem north of the wall then Tormund is definitely not from anywhere near there. First he was telling Gendry that the fleece don't keep you as warm as going Fleece Johnson on dudes.Next he was trying to flirt with the hound. It lowkey might be the reason the hound didn't let him die:dame:

Here take my valaryian steel sword as we go off to fight things that can only be killed with valaryian steel swords. This guy Jon Snow is really just out here trying to die again. The way those wights was coming out of everywhere ready to kill you would've thought it was Charlottesville. Man the hound bytched up on that bear like "The way my fighting kills are set up...":hubie:It's really easy to forget that Ser Jorah of the friendzone really with the shyts when it comes to fighting due to all the simping. I'm lowkey disgusted that they ran Benjen out there for the cheap death pop. Uncle Benjen got cooked quicker than Uncle Bens minute rice. I don't know whose idea that was but they need to get him or her out of here.They brought him back to give Jon a horse then run into a crowd of walkers. Not bumrush the night king or predator arm bomb kamikaze some white walkers out of here,just run into a crowd like he was Stone Cold in '98 and start swinging. That was wack,give the man some type of respectable death.

While we on the subject of Starks dying, Sansa Bolton gotta go man. I don't even care how at this point.It just gotta happen. Arya wasn't pulling any punches either. Straight up told her that she betrayed the family and helped get Ned killed. Bu,bu,bu but they tortured her? Did they really?Couldn't have been that bad cause you had the option to stay and get killed by Cersei if Stannis who was up by 15 with two minutes left in the fourth quarter won or sneak out and go north back to winterfell with the hound and you stayed. Is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic? Is it wack girl lost or Arya just cold as ice? What did Sansa do to next? Tell Arya to think about Cersei to deflect the fact that half her family got bodied trying to save her. Then when that aint work she tried to play the hero. This c*nt really said that she won winterfell and not Jon like he was the one that ran all the way to the wall for her help because he was getting abused on the daily. Yeah Jon lost the battle of the b*stards,but it was for the simple fact that he trusted you to not be a conniving and ungrateful c*nt. You made him plan a battle believing he was undermanned while having the whole east side army in your back pocket. Then this guy littlefinger is going to suggest sending Brienne at Arya like he didn't just watch Arya give her that work in the yard.I swear all that simping for Sansa is making him dumber by osmosis or something.

Tyrion - I think Jon Snow loves you :ld:

Danarys - What? Him? Jon Snow? He,he's too short.Why? Did he say something?:lupe:.....:noah:

Look i'm going to put it like this.We know that they're related but they don't know that they're related.It never stopped the Targaryans anyway. Danarys in the book thought she was going to end up marrying her brother anyway. We've literally been watching Jamie and Cersei hook up since season 1 episode 1 so I don't know where all of this fake outrage over Danarys and Jon liking each other is coming from. It's probably going to happen unless Bran hits the ultimate cockblock and gives them a history lesson so it doesn't even make sense to pretend to be disgusted at this point.

I don't ever complain about the teleporting of characters but either eastwatch has the fastest ravens on earth or them and dragonstone have those star trek beam pods. The dragon cavalry might go down as a top 5 series scene but damn that shyt came at a very high price. I don't think anyone was ready for that to happen.It's crazy that everyone freezes when they see the dragons,except for the frozen man.The night king picked that spear up like it was another day at the office. His accuracy made everybody stop what they were doing and admire the shot,even the wights. I had the same look on y face that Danarys did but my mind was pulling a drogon.My only question is just exactly how strong is the night king cause that was a very long shot and the bow that hit drogon wasn't even that powerful. The lake being in the shape of a dragon with a spear in it at the end was a nice touch too.

Going to be interesting to see what happens with that wight in the perfect room temperature conditions of kings landing.Night king being the only person to kill a dragon and having his own dragon now sounds like it's going to be a huge problem though.