OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
This show has made me more accepting of incest.
giphy.gif

:scust:

Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I think at the Finale's meeting we will find out that Varys was sending Whatsapp messages to Cersei (about Bronn/Tyrion meeting.)

shyt, probably did the same to the Night King about the Magnificent 7 mission :pachaha: #Walkerset was way too ready. NK set the trap with serving up the one non-Walker-raised-Wight, and had spears primed, sharpened and ready on deck. :damn: :wow:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
IMO you don't want your battlefield commander falling apart in the heat of battle. She showed shock and was basically frozen in place until Jon started yelling for her to go.
Even later with Jon when she was talking about it I took her emotions as barely holding it together and trying to maintain a strong outward face. I don't think it's at stretch to think she pulled a Red and cried in the car.

I'm not trippin off her reactions. Coulda been better, coulda been worse. At this point she is who she is. :manny:

Atleast we still have Cersei to kill a scene :blessed:

...for how long tho :lupe:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
finally i get to jump back into this thread after avoidin all the spoilers...*was a busy few days*....

man them norf boys love bein in winter warz with no hats or make-shift ski masks...:russ:

the banter between the hound and Tormund....:mjlol:...them two were meant to be friends...damn near the same persona...

really thought Arya was gonna give it to Sansa and take her face....but she did let it be known that shyt ain't sweet between them two..Sansa's is really a fukkin idiot right now...her even having littlefinger in her ear again proves it...

now that Jon and them know that if they take out the father wight walker with the dragonglass why didn't they all have dragonglass weapons during the fight?...:patrice:

that wightbear was givin them the bizness more than Leo the Gawd....
giphy.gif

i really hope people wasn't shocked at the wight walkers catchin a dragon...i called that shyt when the season started...to me the only two powerful armies are Dany's and the WW's....still was sad to see Viserion go tho...:mjcry:

8O7zPM.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do yall think they gonna do more background on the Night King? Maybe in Sam's scrolls they got something about him.

Also would yall be disappointed if he talks at some point?

It would be great if Bran's lanky ass got off the bench and gave us some insight into the Knight King.

It's obvious they have intelligence and some type of culture. Why wouldn't they have a language?

Look at the fine threads they are wearing? Who makes those? They are better dressed than any of the Free Folk. Who made the heavy chains that they used?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I like the bearded white walker better than the night king :lupe:

uNimrI8.jpg
i think i'm about to start #whitewalkersosexist on twitter, i mean, why no female white walkers? are we not competent leaders? but we're good enough to be mindless wights? :awlnah:

muthafukk the night king :pacspit: and his white (walker) male privilege :mjpls:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
my santa claus is black :mjpls:...and my lambo is blue :ld:

It's what everyone wants :heh:
no it's not, i'm actually really annoyed they're going the love route with them. one incest storyline was enough for me and that's cuz it was there from episode one. i would be fine with dany and jon just deciding to become bff's