Daps
I like the bearded white walker better than the night king :lupe:

uNimrI8.jpg

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do yall think they gonna do more background on the Night King? Maybe in Sam's scrolls they got something about him.

Also would yall be disappointed if he talks at some point?

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Dude more than held his own at the battle. He's from the North, all we do is breed great fighters.

He was second over the walls of Pyke

He killed a Dothraki bloodrider

Is a gladiator who got back his freedom

Survived the H

and he's gone beyond the wall and fought and lived against the army of the dead

We might need to start recognizing

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Do yall think they gonna do more background on the Night King? Maybe in Sam's scrolls they got something about him.

Also would yall be disappointed if he talks at some point?

The guy who created the dothraki language for the show also created a white walker language that they planned to use but cut.

I actually want them to talk in their language because I want there to be something to them, a motivation that adds an interesting wrinkle to their actions. Something more to the weird rituals and symbols they are all about. But D&D have described them as pure evil in the behind the scenes stuff so I don't think there is going to be a backstory or motivation beyond what we've already seen in the flashback.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
He was second over the walls of Pyke

He killed a Dothraki bloodrider

Is a gladiator who got back his freedom

Survived the H

and he's gone beyond the wall and fought and lived against the army of the dead

We might need to start recognizing
Noone in the show been in more battles than jorah. Dude is lowkey one of the hgardest killers in the world

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Drogons reaction hit harder than Dany's :dead::mjcry::mjcry:

Drogon: :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Dany::patrice:
IMO you don't want your battlefield commander falling apart in the heat of battle. She showed shock and was basically frozen in place until Jon started yelling for her to go.
Even later with Jon when she was talking about it I took her emotions as barely holding it together and trying to maintain a strong outward face. I don't think it's at stretch to think she pulled a Red and cried in the car.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
IMO you don't want your battlefield commander falling apart in the heat of battle. She showed shock and was basically frozen in place until Jon started yelling for her to go.

You don't want your commander sticking around trying to rack up kill points, either. Viserion is dead largely because of Jon's dumb ass. That's why I can't fault Sansa for withholding info about the Knights of the Vale. Let's keep it real - Jon is an excellent soldier, but not a great field commander. He doesn't know when to GET THE fukk OUT. The Knights would've been wiped out for no good reason, just like everybody else.