southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset

Peep :18:yeshrug:

Rhaegar is fire through his sigil. Dany is the epitome of fire and blood. Jon and Dany are no ordinary people. They are magical. They are the chosen ones. What part they have to the ending idk but to act as if they aren't the ying and yang to the story is ludicrous.

They still aren't sure about the prophesy though. They just found out that the chosen one can be male or female or multiple people. Melisandre is taking a guess & let's not act like she's been wrong before.

I never said that Jon & Dany shouldn't meet. I'm saying that the love story is contrived & forced.

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
SGDgPwn568qnvWjS_kLdXBjQQqp4zoWX8Aa6rvW9GAs.jpg

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
season 5 was hardly "all books". it was the first season with major deviations, and getting ahead of the books
Yea I think Martin last season even being involved was four or may have been three .

Season 5 was the worst season but it wasn't horrible .

Just real slow and forgettable honestly .

Till episode 8 of course :yes:.

Last edited:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
They still aren't sure about the prophesy though. They just found out that the chosen one can be male or female or multiple people. Melisandre is taking a guess & let's not act like she's been wrong before.

I never said that Jon & Dany shouldn't meet. I'm saying that the love story is contrived & forced.
I never assumed you didn't think they should meet. I initially thought Jon was ICE and Fire but then I thought about it, Dany is given too many fire signs that are not talked about in any of her relatives. She is given too much storyline. The bih is the mother of dragon and was reborn in the fire. Rhaegar was not a dragon. Viserys was not a dragon. Since the last dragon no one was until her :wow: (and my hitta Jon got the most ferocious direwolf in the world. How them boys gon win? ). She is the epitome of FIRE. The lord of light gave her fire as a gift.

It's 6-7 episodes left ain't no time for they ain't sure about the prophecy, that's been talked about since season 2:stopitslime:

Aside from one red herring which is Stannis who has mentioned "prince was promised" about another character. Cersei? Robb? Tyrion? Arya? :mjlol:

They play a part. That's all that matter. I don't see how they are contrived when there are signs all over seasons 1-now. Their stories/dialogue parallel too much for them not to be a song of ICE and FIRE. :hubie:

VdVw7Vb.jpg

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So Jon assembles the Dream Team to bring back a walker, they catch said walker only to get stuck in the middle of a melting frozen lake, The Hound being the cheeky a$$hole he is throws a rock knocking a dead muthafukkers jaw loose, throws another rock which lands on the now not melting lake letting the dead fukker see it's no longer unsafe to walk on.

Dany flies in to save the day, Night King sees dragons and asks for a spear, not only can he resurrect the dead but apparently he would've swept every Olympic Games from here to kingdom come in the Javelin Throw. The precision with which he launched that ice spear hundreds of feet in the air through a blinding blizzard is some otherworldly shyt.

Uncle Benjen swoops in to save nephew, "on some yeah it's me, I'm kinda sorta dead but anyway get on this horse and goodbye forever.

So they succeeded in capturing an undead to show Cersei but in turn handed the White Walkers (who are pretty much bursting at the seams with an unlimited supply of soldiers" what basically equates to the Westeros version of an atomic bomb in a fukkin undead dragon.

Arya has pretty much become a gotdamn serial killer ready to take out big sis if she continues to line-step. RIP Viserion, sort of :lupe:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So Jon assembles the Dream Team to bring back a walker, they catch said walker only to get stuck in the middle of a melting frozen lake, The Hound being the cheeky a$$hole he is throws a rock knocking a dead muthafukkers jaw loose, throws another rock which lands on the now not melting lake letting the dead fukker see it's no longer unsafe to walk on.

Dany flies in to save the day, Night King sees dragons and asks for a spear, not only can he resurrect the dead but apparently he would've swept every Olympic Games from here to kingdom come in the Javelin Throw. The precision with which he launched that ice spear hundreds of feet in the air through a blinding blizzard is some otherworldly shyt.

Uncle Benjen swoops in to save nephew, "on some yeah it's me, I'm kinda sorta dead but anyway get on this horse and goodbye forever.

So they succeeded in capturing an undead to show Cersei but in turn handed the White Walkers (who are pretty much bursting at the seams with an unlimited supply of soldiers" what basically equates to the Westeros version of an atomic bomb in a fukkin undead dragon.

Arya has pretty much become a gotdamn serial killer ready to take out big sis if she continues to line-step. RIP Viserion, sort of :lupe:

:russ:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I agree

The concept of time has made this season a bit silly. I still like the show a lot, but it isnt like ti was a few seasons ago. Im okay with that too.

I LOVE the pacing this season LOVE it, this show has moved too slow for me over the years.. Im sorry its a tv show not a book I have always said I would rate this show higher if it moved along a little faster.. However I did scratch my head at how fast that raven got around, when in the early season it would take about 4 episodes for a raven to get word out. I was like they need to keep using that same raven he is clearly better than the other ones

Except that last season overall was the 2nd best season to date, and up until last episode S7 was still damn good.

So I'm not sure why so many panties are twisted. There is still not a more entertaining show on TV, and isn't it about entertainment?

Imagine if The Coli was popping back when The Wire was going live. I would have been going at S5 just as hard as people are going after GOT right now. Does that disquslify The Wire? Breaking Bad had only one GOAT-level season.

Funny, the only show that was consistently GOAT level for 95% of its run was Lost. And it aint mentioned at all.

There is no scorecard.

Dont know what they talking about this season is amazing

hell naw, last two seasons were the worst and this season has been a rushed mess.

entertaining doesn't = good.

i didn't say goat level, i meant undisputed goat. I've always had this show over the wire but depending on how these last episodes go i might have to reconsider.

and lost ain't mentioned because that ending was garbage. :yeshrug: that's what we're afraid of.

fukk you talking about? this season is the best one yet, every episode has been non stop entertainment.. It sucks to be yall

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know the raven thing is iffy. But we've seen ravens in past seasons arrive in the same episodes they were sent many times. That doesn't bother me. They should've just had a throwaway line of dialogue about how they only have 2 days ration of food etc when they left the wall. Then later in the episode, say they're out of food. That's really all they needed.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I LOVE the pacing this season LOVE it, this show has moved too slow for me over the years.. Im sorry its a tv show not a book I have always said I would rate this show higher if it moved along a little faster.. However I did scratch my head at how fast that raven got around, when in the early season it would take about 4 episodes for a raven to get word out. I was like they need to keep using that same raven he is clearly better than the other ones

Dont know what they talking about this season is amazing

fukk you talking about? this season is the best one yet, every episode has been non stop entertainment.. It sucks to be yall
:francis::francis::francis:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They brought dragonglass, Y'all, jorah had some dragonglass weapons, they just didn't say they brought it #demthrones #thronesyall, the redshirts even had it
jorah-dragonglass-weapon.jpg
tormund-dragonglass-weapon.jpg