detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Season 5 was clearly the worst season and it was all books. Let these folks tell it though it was great.
I think you'll be hard pressed to find a lot of people that don't rank season 5 as the worst. Hard Home pretty much saved that season by itself. Just thinking of it reminds me how they fukked up and let Barrison The Bold get taken out by the fukking SOH

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I think you'll be hard pressed to find a lot of people that don't rank season 5 as the worst. Hard Home pretty much saved that season by itself. Just thinking of it reminds me how they fukked up and let Barrison The Bold get taken out by the fukking SOHH
Correction :troll:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: a lot of things I hated about season 5 were in both those books as well. To be fair Dorne is written much better in the books but its still useless filler and the whole Sparrow crap is just as insufferable in the show as it is in the Books. The best thing about S5 is mentioned very little in the books

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
nSeZjUQ.jpg

:skip:
screenshot is from an 'inside the episode' clip :camby:

@9:25

Selfish

Banned
Daps
She didn't have to weep.

There are more ways to emote than weeping and staring blank faced. Disbelieving anger would have been a solid choice. Screaming, wide eyes, heavy breathing, shaking of the head, there are several things an actress can do to "react" to something terrible.

And in either event, breaking her persona for the death of her child would actually be a powerful character moment and sell how meaningful the death is to her. If she's always on point, always confident, always controlled, and this ONE moment breaks her, it makes the moment even bigger.

Instead she about as sad as she ever looks ,honestly less sad than other moments, which undercuts the significance of the moment imo.
Watch your fukking mouth.
Let my Khalessi deal with this how she gon deal with this.
#TARGSET we all behind her :wow:
you NEED TO fukk OFF YOU INFIDEL :pacspit:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
LOST was complete trash after season 5. Fans wasted years on theories that the show didn't even care to explain. More importantly that series finale was the WOAT. We invested all that time just to find out that they were in purgatory...they really thought that that was a good reveal. It's soooo cliche & im still highly annoyed by the time I wasted watching that show!!!

Exactly. That's the main reason why I hate the Jon/Dany love story. That is the equivalent of that shytty LOST finale. If that is the end all, be all, this show is automatically out of any GOAT conversation.
:manny: It's a song of ice and fire. It's Dany and Jon Targaryen vs WW and everybody else who want static. :childplease:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:manny: It's a song of ice and fire. It's Dany and Jon Targaryen vs WW and everybody else who want static. :childplease:
The series is literally titled "A Song of Ice and Fire" and people be talking about "Jon and Dany is too predictable and wack":dead:

GRRM already told yall what the story was about before you read one page:dead:

It aint about the ending, its about the difficult choices we have to make along the way. He says that over and over. But dudes still expect M Night Shamylan endings:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I just watched the episode again. It was much better the second time since Gendry/Raven completely took me out of the zone during my first viewing

My wife who was completely unspoiled and isn't fine tuned on the geography of Westeros called it a masterpiece episode. I think that those 2 factors probably separate those who loved the episode and those who didnt love it

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset

See the quote below.

Jon is already "A Song of Ice and Fire" though

Thank You!!! Jon is Ice via his Stark blood line AND fire via his Targaryen blood line. He...don't...need...Dany. I don't know how people miss that.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Jon is already "A Song of Ice and Fire" though

Peep :18:yeshrug:

See the quote below.

Thank You!!! Jon is Ice via his Stark blood line AND fire via his Targaryen blood line. He...don't...need...Dany. I don't know how people miss that.

Rhaegar is fire through his sigil. Dany is the epitome of fire and blood. Jon and Dany are no ordinary people. They are magical. They are the chosen ones. What part they have to the ending idk but to act as if they aren't the ying and yang to the story is ludicrous.