Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Except that last season overall was the 2nd best season to date, and up until last episode S7 was still damn good.

So I'm not sure why so many panties are twisted. There is still not a more entertaining show on TV, and isn't it about entertainment?

Imagine if The Coli was popping back when The Wire was going live. I would have been going at S5 just as hard as people are going after GOT right now. Does that disquslify The Wire? Breaking Bad had only one GOAT-level season.

Funny, the only show that was consistently GOAT level for 95% of its run was Lost. And it aint mentioned at all.

There is no scorecard.
hell naw, last two seasons were the worst and this season has been a rushed mess.

entertaining doesn't = good.

i didn't say goat level, i meant undisputed goat. I've always had this show over the wire but depending on how these last episodes go i might have to reconsider.

and lost ain't mentioned because that ending was garbage. :yeshrug: that's what we're afraid of.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
hell naw, last two seasons were the worst and this season has been a rushed mess.

entertaining doesn't = good.

i didn't say goat level, i meant undisputed goat. I've always had this show over the wire but depending on how these last episodes go i might have to reconsider.

and lost ain't mentioned because that ending was garbage. :yeshrug: that's what we're afraid of.
I aint trying to go back and forth with your opinion so this will be my last response on this, but S6 had 3 out of the top 10 episodes in the series and another in the top 20. Only thing wack about the season was how Arya's time in Braavos played out. Everything else that people complain about (i.e. Jon's boring resurrection or the Kingsmoot) was only bad either because of their baseless expectations (such as Jon's resurrection) or their inability to separate the book from the show (such as the Kingsmoot).

Season 4 > Season 6 > Season 1 > Season 3 > everything else

niguez

All Star
Daps
I hope it leaks. I ain't tryna be up till midnight on Sunday watching this. Would be great if I can see it before the big fight on Saturday.

I think HBO were behind the leaks in some way. Adding more momentum to the finale.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Season Finale might get leaked before Sunday according to them hackers.

Stay safe brehs. The net is dark and full of spoilers.
It's a bluff. The hackers haven't realeased any episodes this season. All were leaked by accident by HBO Spain and HBO India :ld:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I hope it leaks. I ain't tryna be up till midnight on Sunday watching this. Would be great if I can see it before the big fight on Saturday.
I hope it leaks too (good quality), but that doesn't mean I think the hackers have anything

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I aint trying to go back and forth with your opinion so this will be my last response on this, but S6 had 3 out of the top 10 episodes in the series and another in the top 20. Only thing wack about the season was how Arya's time in Braavos played out. Everything else that people complain about (i.e. Jon's boring resurrection or the Kingsmoot) was only bad either because of their baseless expectations (such as Jon's resurrection) or their inability to separate the book from the show (such as the Kingsmoot).

Season 4 > Season 6 > Season 1 > Season 3 > everything else
opinions is all this shyt is breh. :yeshrug:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
I can't believe dudes are in here saying Dany should have cried at the dragon's death at the lake :gucci:

First, she's clearly broken up afterwards about it on the boat with Jon, when she has time for clarity.

And secondly, the dragons have appeared nigh-invulnerable to everybody and everything, and then this magical being - who she's only found out actually exists in the last two minutes - just one shots it like Hawkeye and then it drops dead.

The appropriate reactions in that scene go like: :dwillhuh::ohhh::lupe::wtf::to::mjcry: in a few seconds before she's like :hamster::hubie: and bounces