southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
All of Sansa's growth was ruined for me when she got back to Winterfell and immediately started up with that same old bullshyt with Jon.

My favorite female character on the show so far has been Margery. Sansa irks me.

I disagree with your Sansa POV. Sansa always had valid points but she just stated them at the wrong time.

I agree with Margaery. She was amazing...but anyone who partners with Cercei dies. That being said, Jon & company may be better off fighting the Walkers without Cercei. I wonder if the Night King will go to KL to re-up the army of the dead.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
He was just a child:damn:
He didn't know what he was doing

So Olly conspiring to kill Jon AND literally twisting the knife in Jon's heart is on the same level as being a lovesick child who manipulated by the most deranged and calculated characters on the show and being surprised by all the deaths that followed?

Really?:stopitslime:

Shortsighted or not, Olly was smart enough to know what he was doing & play an active role into luring Jon to his own death. Sansa was dumb AF and constantly got used until more recent seasons. How long can we be mad with Sansa for being naive & stupid. She knows she was a brat & she has admitted so multiple times.

I'm giving Sansa the same breaks I give to Jon for his suicide missions.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
20915264_10155487234180535_2019419035799812370_n.jpg

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikkas in here caping for Sansa straight up looking like "WHAT ABOUT BLACK ON BLACK CRIME?:damn:"

I disagree with your Sansa POV. Sansa always had valid points but she just stated when it was too damn late and it didn't matter

Fixed

You don't get points for acknowledging some shyt later. White people admit their wrongdoings every 50 years breh that changes nothing

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure which show has had the worst writing this season, GOT or Dragon Ball Super. I'll go for super right now, but GOY may eclipse that if the season finale is trash.
This comparison is so appropriate because both shows essentially are having the same issue:russ:

GOT writers are doing what they can with the notes GRRM left them

Dragonball Super is doing what they can with the notes Toryima left them

GOT writing quality has taken a hit, but I'm almost 100% sure I wouldn't be watching Super if I hadn't grown up on DBZ.

Super is BAD bruh:russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
LMAO @ how the narrative is changing. Dany agreed to help him several episodes ago....if he bent the knee, so the "she caved first" rhetoric doesn't make sense. Prior to today, all I heard was how he couldn't bend the knee for anything and how people would disown him if he did, now you're tryna sell me on this having been just a pissing match to see who caved first. :dead:

If that's the case, that makes him not bending the knee earlier much worse. How can you condone playing this stupid game whilst the Night King marches on the wall?

FTR, I said the knee bending conflict was a non-factor from the get, and got roundly bashed cuz of it.

Don't take this the wrong way but I don't know who you're talking to. Or talked to....which is why I gave the other short answer. I never said anything about bending the knee prior to that one post....it seemed blatantly obvious it was a pissing match/foreplay between Jon and Dany. And fans ate it up, as such. If cats were in here writing dissertations on why the Northern lords would react like whatever....I don't know nothing about that.

Fred.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Nikkas in here caping for Sansa straight up looking like "WHAT ABOUT BLACK IN BKACK CRIME?:damn:"

Fixed

You don't get points for acknowledging some shyt later. White people admit their wrongdoings every 50 years breh that changes nothing

Telling Jon to not fall for Ramsey's trap before the battle is too late? Sending for the Vale army to have a surprise attack on Ramsey & consequently win the battle is too late?

Starkset been beefing amongst themselves all season:mjgrin:

The real Starkset is not beefing. We have enemies among us (aka SMS) that need to be weeded out. SMS is as loyal as Littlefinger at his point.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Director Alan Taylor on the episode

http://uproxx.com/tv/game-of-thrones-season-7-timeline-beyond-the-wall/3/

“We were aware that timing was getting a little hazy. We’ve got Gendry running back, ravens flying a certain distance, dragons having to fly back a certain distance…In terms of the emotional experience, [Jon and company] sort of spent one dark night on the island in terms of storytelling moments. We tried to hedge it a little bit with the eternal twilight up there north of The Wall. I think there was some effort to fudge the timeline a little bit by not declaring exactly how long we were there. I think that worked for some people, for other people it didn’t. They seemed to be very concerned about how fast a raven can fly but there’s a thing called plausible impossibilities, which is what you try to achieve, rather than impossible plausibilities. So I think we were straining plausibility a little bit, but I hope the story’s momentum carries over some of that stuff.”

In other words, Taylor admits they “fudged” the timeline and “strained plausibility.” Taylor, however, is not concerned because the ratings are good?

“It’s cool that the show is so important to so many people that it’s being scrutinized so thoroughly. If the show was struggling, I’d be worried about those concerns, but the show seems to be doing pretty well so it’s OK to have people with those concerns.”

It sounds like what Taylor is saying is that if the show wasn’t as popular, they’d have made more of an effort not to strain plausibility, but since everyone watches the show and loves it, it doesn’t matter that much. We are, after all, complaining about the timeline in a show where a zombie killed a dragon by throwing an ice spear 1,000 feet into the air, a feat even The Walking Dead was impressed with.

Ridiculous? Sure. But fun? Absolutely!

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Director Alan Taylor on the episode

http://uproxx.com/tv/game-of-thrones-season-7-timeline-beyond-the-wall/3/

“We were aware that timing was getting a little hazy. We’ve got Gendry running back, ravens flying a certain distance, dragons having to fly back a certain distance…In terms of the emotional experience, [Jon and company] sort of spent one dark night on the island in terms of storytelling moments. We tried to hedge it a little bit with the eternal twilight up there north of The Wall. I think there was some effort to fudge the timeline a little bit by not declaring exactly how long we were there. I think that worked for some people, for other people it didn’t. They seemed to be very concerned about how fast a raven can fly but there’s a thing called plausible impossibilities, which is what you try to achieve, rather than impossible plausibilities. So I think we were straining plausibility a little bit, but I hope the story’s momentum carries over some of that stuff.”

In other words, Taylor admits they “fudged” the timeline and “strained plausibility.” Taylor, however, is not concerned because the ratings are good?

“It’s cool that the show is so important to so many people that it’s being scrutinized so thoroughly. If the show was struggling, I’d be worried about those concerns, but the show seems to be doing pretty well so it’s OK to have people with those concerns.”

It sounds like what Taylor is saying is that if the show wasn’t as popular, they’d have made more of an effort not to strain plausibility, but since everyone watches the show and loves it, it doesn’t matter that much. We are, after all, complaining about the timeline in a show where a zombie killed a dragon by throwing an ice spear 1,000 feet into the air, a feat even The Walking Dead was impressed with.

Ridiculous? Sure. But fun? Absolutely!

It’s cool that the show is so important to so many people that it’s being scrutinized so thoroughly. If the show was struggling, I’d be worried about those concerns, but the show seems to be doing pretty well so it’s OK to have people with those concerns.

What a terrible metric to use at this point in the series. :dead:

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Maybe losing one of her dragons will finally humble Dany. Not as invincible as you thought, huh. :lolbron:That shyt was lightwork for the Night King too. One down, two to go bytch. And then you ain't shyt.

Dany is already humbled. Jon Snow has humbled the shyt out of her all season.