Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
If you don't wanna be criticized, stop talking :manny:

People who actually followed the books are more objective and don't have their perceptions of the character ruined by the TV actor/actress, like you do, seeing as most of you Sansa lovers are just caught up on a hot chick playing her. 99% sure if Fat Walda played her, you wouldn't be in her caping. I damn near threw my book out the window when she snitched on her dad.
"Sansa lover" :skip::russ:

I just call a spade a spade, don't give a damn what she looks like (Missandei might be the only actress I'll stan for :takedat:). Anyone who realistically hates or trys to fault a teeny bopper for being easily manipulated, naive, stupid, etc.. is clown status :yeshrug:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
"Sansa lover" :skip::russ:

I just call a spade a spade, don't give a damn what she looks like (Missandei might be the only actress I'll stan for :takedat:). Anyone who realistically hates or trys to fault a teeny bopper for being easily manipulated, naive, stupid, etc.. is clown status :yeshrug:

Did you say this when Olly got killed (he was 14 or 15) or was that different :mjgrin:

CiCmjjMWkAA6g_J.jpg

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Did you say this when Olly got killed (he was 14 or 15) or was that different :mjgrin:

CiCmjjMWkAA6g_J.jpg
Olly hate was clown status too. Olly watched his whole family get offed by Wildlings, lil breh holding a grudge against them and anyone that rocked with them was understandable.

Taking part in assasinating the lawfully elected lord commander wasn't manipulation, or puppy love stupidity, it was a choice he made due to those prior events. Everyone who took part in that murder attempt had to die, Olly's just a case of sad circumstance. I'll never hate lil breh for the lemons life served him:mjcry:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
But how many brehs complaining are going to stop watching the show? :mjgrin:

All that really matters. If it's that bad and disappointing to watch, then leave.

Should be easy for you guys, right?

Book readers have been disappointed, show watchers have been disappointed, etc. etc.

But here we all are talking about the show with one season left. If it was so bad, ya'll would've gave up on it a long time ago.

Who watches nearly 70-80 hours of a television series if they aren't into it? Folks just want to talk out loud sometimes.

Last edited:

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe Jon bend the knee to Thot Queen :stopitslime:
After all #starkset been through you just gonna give allegiance to some foreign girl? :scust:
I been #snowgang from the start but this nikka done let the house down :mjcry:
#starketset all we got left is Arya and Bran, the two realist young GOATS :mjcry:
As for Thot Queen giving away a dargon to #walkerset :mjlol:
Can't say i'm surprised.
Have a horde of Dothraki fighters, Unsullied warriors, 3 dragons but continue taking Ls week after week brehs :mjlol2:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Can't believe Jon bend the knee to Thot Queen :stopitslime:
After all #starkset been through you just gonna give allegiance to some foreign girl? :scust:
I been #snowgang from the start but this nikka done let the house down :mjcry:
#starketset all we got left is Arya and Bran, the two realist young GOATS :mjcry:
As for Thot Queen giving away a dargon to #walkerset :mjlol:
Can't say i'm surprised.
Have a horde of Dothraki fighters, Unsullied warriors, 3 dragons but continue taking Ls week after week brehs :mjlol2:
it was jons fault

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Stop it. Read them books again

WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE BOOKS, YOU STUPID fukk. We are talking about the 7th season of a show called Game of Thrones. Hence the title of the thread. Not to mention that Sansa was 11 at the start of the books, which makes your hate even more idiotic. (N)ignored.

(Swear to God, the ignore option is the best thing about this damn site, other than the smilies.)

Taking part in assasinating the lawfully elected lord commander wasn't manipulation, or puppy love stupidity, it was a choice he made due to those prior events.

You think so? I think Olly was very much brainwashed and manipulated by Thorne n'nem, and I'm still kind of pissed that Jon executed him. I felt like he could've been deprogrammed, or at LEAST let go. Then again, another one of them - Ser Mallister, I think - had been with the Watch since he was 10, and he didn't try to kill anybody.

Anyone who realistically hates or trys to fault a teeny bopper for being easily manipulated, naive, stupid, etc.. is clown status

ESPECIALLY if they're being manipulated by Littlefinger. shyt, the whole damn realm is at war because of his ass.

Last edited:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
While I dislike Sansa, I'm sympathetic to everything that happened to her once she was taken captive.

She lost me way before that when she sided with Joffrey against the family and had Micah offed. That pretty much STILL says everything about her true nature, which hasn't changed that much. She never really redeemed herself, since even her involvement in the Battle of the b*stards is now tainted by how we know she truly feels about it.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
New Daario told Dany never show weakness in Season 5.

She's not going to weep publicly or in private in front of others. Even for her lizard babies.

She didn't have to weep.

There are more ways to emote than weeping and staring blank faced. Disbelieving anger would have been a solid choice. Screaming, wide eyes, heavy breathing, shaking of the head, there are several things an actress can do to "react" to something terrible.

And in either event, breaking her persona for the death of her child would actually be a powerful character moment and sell how meaningful the death is to her. If she's always on point, always confident, always controlled, and this ONE moment breaks her, it makes the moment even bigger.

Instead she about as sad as she ever looks ,honestly less sad than other moments, which undercuts the significance of the moment imo.

Last edited:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE BOOKS, YOU STUPID fukk. We are talking about the 7th season of a show called Game of Thrones. Hence the title of the thread. Not to mention that Sansa was 11 at the start of the books, which makes your hate even more idiotic. (N)ignored.

(Swear to God, the ignore option is the best thing about this damn site, other than the smilies.)

A show that's BASED ON THE BOOKS you dumb bytch :heh:

George R.R. Martin's writing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> David fukking Benioff

You muthafukkers wanted Joffrey dead after his first appearance and he was 12. fukk outta here with that tramp.

Sansa got like 10 people killed before the first book was over.

And SHOW Sansa still got Lady and Mycah killed, still abandoned her little brother, still was disloyal and insubordinate to her King and still got thousands of Northmen and Wildings killed by lying. So you still lose :heh: