King Ka$h

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anything and Everything
Did you say this when Olly got killed (he was 14 or 15) or was that different :mjgrin:

CiCmjjMWkAA6g_J.jpg
Olly :rip:

King Ka$h

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anything and Everything
People cop pleas for Sansas age when Lady Lyanna would have put it down for Bear Island on a biblical level.

In the telltale game series,Mira Forrester,a girl not much older than Sansa allows herself to be executed rather than sell out her friends.

Shyt,Olly was a kid too,saw his parents and whole village getting killed by wildings and got revenge on the nikka openly collaborating with them and everybody celebrates his death....but Sansa should get a pass cause she was a kid:russ:
tenor.gif

I don't even dislike Sansa that much but her fans be pissing me off with that shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Starkset, we need a timeout and team huddle. We looking a fool out here.

Starting line-up beefing before the first round of the playoffs :gucci:
Jon Snow facilitating a trade for Viserion to Walker Gang. These nikkas looking like the '17 Warriors :gucci:

And where the fukk is Bran? :damn: We got a generational talent on the bench not doing shyt :gucci: nikka save us :gucci:

I forgot but why the fukk did they only order 13 more episodes? Budget? This could have easily been 3 more full-fledged seasons. There are way too many storylines to close :why: Where the fukk is Euron at? :why:

Last edited:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
A show that's BASED ON THE BOOKS you dumb bytch :heh:

George R.R. Martin's writing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> David fukking Benioff

You muthafukkers wanted Joffrey dead after his first appearance and he was 12. fukk outta here with that tramp.

Sansa got like 10 people killed before the first book was over.

And SHOW Sansa still got Lady and Mycah killed, still abandoned her little brother, still was disloyal and insubordinate to her King and still got thousands of Northmen and Wildings killed by lying. So you still lose :heh:

There are countless posters (from other forums) who prefer the book Sansa, so your point is mute. :yeshrug:

People hate Sansa b/c she's not seemingly as strong as the rest of the Starks. Firstly, the Starks are bad ass, so that's a hard thing to beat...especially without supernatural abilities. Secondly, per the film's POV, Sansa's ability to still be humane, despite what she has gone through, is internal strength. Which is something that I feel most viewers miss b/c we are a microwaveable society who only notices surface level personalities & occurrences.

I personally hope that the show continues to develop & stregthen Sansa's political mindset b/c the Starks severely lack in that area...however I realize that everyone is not sold & her political prowess is still TBD for most.

And I say this as a viewer who used to be the biggest Sansa hater until season 4. :francis:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There are countless posters (from other forums) who prefer the book Sansa, so your point is mute. :yeshrug:

People hate Sansa b/c she's not seemingly as strong as the rest of the Starks. Firstly, the Starks are bad ass, so that's a hard thing to beat...especially without supernatural abilities. Secondly, per the film's POV, Sansa's ability to still be humane, despite what she has gone through, is internal strength. Which is something that I feel most viewers miss b/c we are a microwaveable society who only notices surface level personalities & occurrences.

I personally hope that the show continues to develop & stregthen Sansa's political mindset b/c the Starks severely lack in that area...however I realize that everyone is not sold & her political prowess is still TBD for most.

And I say this as a viewer who used to be the biggest Sansa hater until season 4. :francis:

No. Its a good point but that is not why people hate her. That is however why she does not have any fans.
Arya also started off weak but Arya always had fans because of her against all odds nature.
People hated early Sansa for being superficial and naive. Pretty dresses, fancy dinners, married to a King, Court,etc Now she is certainly not naive anymore, she is showing signs of maturing into a political juggernaut but people still hate her because now she is becoming all high and mighty so quickly even though she hasn't earned it yet......and wtf did she say about Rickon again!

Your point about internal struggle can also apply to Arya and Jon. They have both gone through hell too.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I never disliked Sansa, even at her most annoying cuz I saw early what her character arc was likely to be and it was something I was willing to watch for the long haul.

An impossibly naive girl learning from the most clever and cunning characters in the series, and becoming a cunning character herself seemed like some potential God tier character growth.

I wanted to see a Stark become the offspring of Cersei/Littlefinger so I was all on board by the end of season 4. And I didn't care if she ended up evil or redeemed, as long as she ended up learning and applying what she learned in some way that benefits her. I thought Sansa would be the viewers window into how a character can become a master manipulator.

Seeing the difference long term from season 1 to the end of her story would be a satisfying deconstruction of both fairytale and damsels in distress tropes.

But to that point, it's all been muddled since then.

There is still time to bring it there, but with the way they've handled character arcs since season 4 I'm not really optimistic about them sticking the landing. At least on the show.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

All of Sansa's growth was ruined for me when she got back to Winterfell and immediately started up with that same old bullshyt with Jon.

My favorite female character on the show so far has been Margery. Sansa irks me.

Daps
A show that's BASED ON THE BOOKS you dumb bytch :heh:

George R.R. Martin's writing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> David fukking Benioff

You muthafukkers wanted Joffrey dead after his first appearance and he was 12. fukk outta here with that tramp.

Sansa got like 10 people killed before the first book was over.

And SHOW Sansa still got Lady and Mycah killed, still abandoned her little brother, still was disloyal and insubordinate to her King and still got thousands of Northmen and Wildings killed by lying. So you still lose :heh:

You continually hold shyt against Sansa that she didn't do. This ain't the book thread. She didn't get Ned killed in any way shape or fashion. She didn't get Robb or Cat killed in any way shape or fashion. She got Lady killed by not standing up to a prince she was set to marry. Ned understood the tough position she was in, yet y'all acting holier than thou. Regardless of what she said, the butcher's boy was a goner. A commoner ain't surviving such an encounter with a petulant little prince, not in that world.

And she didn't abandon Rickon. She was the one who convinced Jon to fight in the first place. But she's not a fool, she knew that there was no way Ramsay would let him live. Saying she abandoned him simply because she was smart enough to realize that is patently dishonest. She verbalize that truth in order to get Jon to not do something stupid, but instead Jon foolishly walks right into his trap. No one calls him out on that tho.

Sansa made her mistakes, and still ain't perfect, but y'all crucify her whilst ignoring the mistakes of other Starks. She's currently being persecuted for a letter that was 100% not her fault. It caused no problems for her family, yet y'all ok with that.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
You continually hold shyt against Sansa that she didn't do. This ain't the book thread. She didn't get Ned killed in any way shape or fashion. She didn't get Robb or Cat killed in any way shape or fashion. She got Lady killed by not standing up to a prince she was set to marry. Ned understood the tough position she was in, yet y'all acting holier than thou. Regardless of what she said, the butcher's boy was a goner. A commoner ain't surviving such an encounter with a petulant little prince, not in that world.

And she didn't abandon Rickon. She was the one who convinced Jon to fight in the first place. But she's not a fool, she knew that there was no way Ramsay would let him live. Saying she abandoned him simply because she was smart enough to realize that is patently dishonest. She verbalize that truth in order to get Jon to not do something stupid, but instead Jon foolishly walks right into his trap. No one calls him out on that tho.

Sansa made her mistakes, and still ain't perfect, but y'all crucify her whilst ignoring the mistakes of other Starks. She's currently being persecuted for a letter that was 100% not her fault. It caused no problems for her family, yet y'all ok with that.

I'm tired of writing the same things over and over. I said what I said. Y'all said what y'all said. If y'all like Sansa, cool. IMO, of all the Stark children she's caused the most problems. Straight up. Nothing will ever change my viewpoint barring GRRM having her do something amazing in the new book.

Daps
I'm tired of writing the same things over and over. I said what I said. Y'all said what y'all said. If y'all like Sansa, cool. IMO, of all the Stark children she's caused the most problems. Straight up. Nothing will ever change my viewpoint barring GRRM having her do something amazing in the new book.

Not on the show :umad:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Olly hate was clown status too. Olly watched his whole family get offed by Wildlings, lil breh holding a grudge against them and anyone that rocked with them was understandable.

Taking part in assasinating the lawfully elected lord commander wasn't manipulation, or puppy love stupidity, it was a choice he made due to those prior events. Everyone who took part in that murder attempt had to die, Olly's just a case of sad circumstance. I'll never hate lil breh for the lemons life served him:mjcry:
THANK YOU...everytime I brought this up at the time, any and everybody was like "nah, fukk that lil nikka :pacspit:"

the Thens ate this nikka family! :sadcam:

he posed to be cool with Jon buddying up with them :rudy:

im not saying he shouldve done it....but i understand