The Deep State
I'm DEFINITELY using this shyt :lolbron:

tSUee1u.gif

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Watching the scene of Viserion getting hit again, I wish Emilia would have made more of a reaction. People like to shyt on her acting, and I usually think her acting is fine given the character who is supposed to project an air of confidence at all times. But it would have been added more 'umph' to the death if she could have given more of a horrified reaction, perhaps something similar to when Elaria saw Oberyn get crushed. As it stands, her understated sadness looks no more devastating than any of the other people looking at the dragon die.

RSqKLai.jpg

Jon had more of an angry reaction, which makes sense because he probably feels guilty for getting her dragon killed but I guess I just feel now would have been the time for Emilia to give a performance that isn't so muted. She gave the muted performance when she sent Jorah away, and gave the muted performance when she finally made it to Dragonstone. Feels like a horrified anger would have been a better direction for that particular scene. And then they could have fell back on sadness when she reflected on the boat with Jon.

She isn't a strong actor. She's surrounded by great actors and cgi 24/7... but if you have seen her in anything else like when she was in the Terminator series you realize she is coasting on dragons and great co-stars. She is pretty enough, and competent. So her scenes are alright, but she has given you all she can in terms of emotion. She just isn't a great actress.

Hopefully she takes her titties back out at least... cause she cannot solo carry a scene with her shirt on unless there are dragons or explosions are something going on.

As long as Viceryous or Drogo or Tyrion or her translator or a strong character is there she'll be fine... but I cringe at her monologues.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a great episode.

Poor Viserion. He lost his life and got turned into a wight because of this dumbass plan :snoop:

I used to be a huge fan of Tyrion but this shyt has to be subconscious, but all Tyrion's advice is setting up Dany to get defeated by his family. He is now the worse Hand ever....I started losing respect for Tyrion :patrice:

I like Tormund and am so glad that he survived. He was almost a gonna die but he needs a big woman:whew:. I liked how he reminded Jon how Mance Rayor’s useless pride got thousands of Wildings needlessly killed. The Hound was right that Tormund is mad with his delusion about Brienne. :russ::russ: Tormund gotta be reading the coli forum! I'm also down with the spin-off being Tormund, Brienne, and the Hound (if they all live). That's just comedy gold :mjlol:

I liked Jon and Jorah bonding. I suspect that he will be surprised by the mother of Jon’s “children.
I still don't like Sansa from beginning :pacspit: She's just still dumb ass and blind....Sansa gotta die along with LF.

I wish Brienne had set nobility aside and kicked Sansa in the chest for speaking to her that way.
Are Jon & Dany going to have a baby? :patrice:

I'm kind of surprised the Night King could walk through dragon fire. I thought it was supposed to be worse than regular fire, like the wildfire from the battle of the Blackwater. How did he know the ice spear would pierce dragon hide :leon: :picard:

Poor Viserion :mjcry: That was devastating.

So if they can reanimate bears and dragons, I assume they can also do eagles and woolly mammoths. So where are all the nonhumanoid zombies? Are they keeping them hidden behind the regular wights, for maximum surprise value?. .....:damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
for fukk's sake they introduced and built up euron just for this nikka to be ghost for 3 episodes in a row and no mention to wtf he's doing. these nikkas done set up a theon/yara rescue and not planted any seeds since the siege to get us to give a damn. bran got all the knowledge in the world and the most we've learned of him this season is he saw sansa get raped, knows chaos is a ladder, and can fly a flock of crows :mindblown:

if that's good storytelling to you, then we just don't need to discuss anything other than the dragons and battles :stop:

Euron is like the player who comes in a gives the team a spark and coach benches for no damn reason.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
where the hell is ghost
I saw him last episode :yeshrug:

In Dany's fur collection :shaq:
The disrespect putting Jon as a Targ :russ:

Is it worst than the disrespect the North has shown. :francis:

The North Remembers....only a hour ago. :pacspit:

Who he sent the Raven too?

Did Winterfell get one? Have they ever gotten a Raven?

Who's house he's laid up in? Who's food is he eating...and he scrap the plate:wow:

When the last time he pet a magical animal?

Who's fly is he matching?

Who outchea standing by his side in dragon stone? A targaryantheon loyalist or a Northernmen?

What Bih pulling up for ya boy Snowman?

Who did he bend the knee for?

Targaryen is the army better yet the navy :sas1:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Watching the scene of Viserion getting hit again, I wish Emilia would have made more of a reaction. People like to shyt on her acting, and I usually think her acting is fine given the character who is supposed to project an air of confidence at all times. But it would have been added more 'umph' to the death if she could have given more of a horrified reaction, perhaps something similar to when Elaria saw Oberyn get crushed.

Her scream is what always sells that scene for me.

Just like Cat screaming when she saw her son die sold that scene.

And Cersei screaming when she watched her son die sold that scene.

Both were horrified and vulnerable and destroyed.

As it stands, Emilia's understated sadness looks no more devastating than any of the other people looking at the dragon die.

RSqKLai.jpg

Jon had more of an angry reaction, which makes sense because he probably feels guilty for getting her dragon killed but I guess I just feel now would have been the time for Emilia to give a performance that isn't so muted, especially since this is one of her "children" being killed.

zqYEUdf.gif

She gave the muted performance when she sent Jorah away, and gave the muted performance when she finally made it to Dragonstone. Feels like a horrified anger would have been a better direction for that particular scene. And then they could have fell back on sadness when she reflected on the boat with Jon.
Difference is they are acting with another human being and are better actors than her. Acting against a green screen ain't easy. We in war bih can't be screaming tear if she hanging with real nikkas. Plus she got to be a commander of her dragons ain't no time for that. :birdman:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is embarrassing :mjlol:

Arya was literally running for her life. People around her were dying for her. She had to take an enormous risk to just show up to the place of the execution.

Sansa? That bytch rolled out of her royal bed, had her hands put on her make up and dress her, then strolled out there and had the nerve to be shocked that the people killing her family were still very much in the business of killing her family.

When Sansa was a 'prisoner', Arya was doing everything she could to survive in the gutters and work to kill people with her own hands. She couldn't kill Tywin because she didn't have the ability at the time, that motherfukker was still on the list tho. On top of that, she used every bit of information during that scene to plan out her next moves. What does Sansa do? What did Sansa do when LF put her on game, when Cersei schooled her, when Margery pulled her out for the one on one - NOT shyt. Sansa don't fukking learn and don't put herself in a position to do anything other than capitalize off of what people conveniently leave right in front of her.

The nerve of yal calling Arya a hypocrite :scust: she literally was punished with blindness for not dropping her motivations. Lived in trash and begged. #starkset yal need new management

Real Talk :salute:

They removed Rep? :wtf:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And that's exactly what makes it cliche. The fact that everyone figured that out. This is exactly how LOST failed for me. Don't bring me through season after season when the end game is some cliche, a seven year old could've created that ending, BS.

:francis:

I hate to break it to you but fans (especially book readers) figured out damn near everything happening in the show years ago. I don't mean just from this season, when it "fell off" or earlier when the show still followed the books....I mean virtually every plot beat, up to and including Jon's father not being Ned Stark. So either the writing was always cliched, or you just have to chalk it up to the fact that if millions of people throw theory after theory out there, for literally 20+ years....a few are going to be accurate. The only way to avoid this is to avoid discussing it on the internet.

Fred.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sansa is the reason Robb and her mom died. :ufdup: She low key caused the fall of her house.

Lets go back to season 1. shyt goes south in Kings Landing and Ned tries to get his daughters out.Sansa refuses to leave and snitches on her dad. Now Ned was a lost cause. He was gonna die no matter what happened. Cersei was already plotting on the throne and there was no stopping it.

Had Sansa and Arya left then Cat has no reason to release Jamie. He most likely dies when Joffrey has Ned executed( I doubt Cersei could've stopped him).

With Jamie dead Lord Karstark is still alive and Robb still has the Karstark army and everything changes. Maybe Frey and Bolton never betray Robb if still backed by all of the Northern houses. Maybe Robb takes Casterly Rock. Or maybe the gods(R.R Martin) still say fukk you and the Red Wedding still happens.

Who knows? Also, had she kept her mouth shut she could've married Loras and ruled Highgarden but we know how that went. :francis:

Tl;Dr fukk Sansa! :pacspit:

Exactly

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
:francis:

I hate to break it to you but fans (especially book readers) figured out damn near everything happening in the show years ago. I don't mean just from this season, when it "fell off" or earlier when the show still followed the books....I mean virtually every plot beat, up to and including Jon's father not being Ned Stark. So either the writing was always cliched, or you just have to chalk it up to the fact that if millions of people throw theory after theory out there, for literally 20+ years....a few are going to be accurate. The only way to avoid this is to avoid discussing it on the internet.

Fred.

Word. 20 years is a LONG TIME. People figured out 75% of the story.

• Dap
Reactions: hex