Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Therein lies the dilemma. In the books the cult was loved by the public, in the show they never really got into all that to the point that kidnapping Cersei seemed plausible. Granted, the public never really fukked with the Lannisters but that doesn't mean they'd be comfortable with a cult running the city, either.

Fred.

Breh, the mob almost killed Joffery and ripped the old High Septon apart literally. ANYTHING was better than what they had.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Only thing I don't like is how the night walkers get the dragon in the ocean/sea. Them nikkas don't mess with water.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
One thing I will say is fringe cats like Beric, Jorah and the Hound not only got some shine, but JUSTIFIED why we should care about them...

This episode made me think of all those Riverlands chapters in books 2 and 3 and makes me feel stupid for wanting to skip through them. Beric came in with the yopper ready to move on the Nights King.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Damn, I thought I was going hard when I founded #SMS (stark minus Sansa) but :huhldup:

Looks like I need to step down from my post...cuz for me, she been back on the squad. She's my second least favorite member - that honor goes to rickon - but she squad. Nonetheless :whoa:

And wtf are they doing with Bran? I'm hoping his storyline has some major payoff and they're trolling us by holding back so much about him. They set breh up with the expectations of being the Westeros lebron, but dude's career is going more the way of Michael Beasley. Is dude a starter or a bench player? If he's starting, please start unfolding some more of his story and giving us insight into his development as the 3ER and possible involvement in the end game. :why:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
It was just a lazy way to kill off a character. No need to try to defend the writers. It was garbage.

It made more sense for both of them to be on the horse and make sure Jon safely makes it to the wall without falling off.

Benjen didn't play that fruity shyt. He said 2 men riding on the same horse is wild mango breh

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
So glad I dont have to worry about shyt like time travel and just enjoy the show
Man nikkas are doing way to much.
People are really out here looking for realistic timeframes for a show that's about dragons and frozen dead people that's out to kill everyone
:what:
shyt is mind boggling.... realism with dragons and other magical shyt.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I have mixed feelings but I liked the last few seasons more
It's still good but it's starting to be more and more some kind of an epic slasher fantasy and less and less a cynical, realist (by it own rules) series what I originally liked very much.

The feeling of "no character is safe" is not there anymore we have characters we know exactly about that they won't die yet... :francis: There was no that kind of plot armor on any character in the previous seasons

Why is this a spoiler free thread btw? It's a fukking discussion thread about the show... Where I should spoiler if not in a discussion thread about it?:yeshrug: but anyway...

my problems with this season and this episode:

because the plot armors it starts to really straying from the path it followed in earlier seasons. I mean I like both Jon's and Jamie's characters very much but having both of them sinking under water in heavy armor and none of them dying in it is ridiculous... let these happen in season 2 and probably both die

I also don't like the forced nature of how they want to get Daenerys and Jon together... :francis: Too fast, too forced... Before they started this shyt I never ever thought that they might gonna try and make these two a couple... I was like :childplease: when they started that shyt

In the last episode they got themselves about 7- random wildlings to be cannon fodders without even explaining in a short scene that who they are and how they got there. They were jut suddenly there... :why:

The death of the dragon was really effective I give that to them but it's not like we didn't expect the death of one dragon out of the 3

From the 7 people who went there to bring that zombie 6 of them came back while they got attacked by 1000 dead people and White Walkers... :what: Where are the important character deaths, where's the old GOT? :what: They only killed the one who was the easiest to sacrifice...

I expected this season to end either the Throne War or the Winter War but it seems like it won't end any of that and they also hold onto all the important characters till the last season so this season pretty much ends up being just a lead up to the last one where they try to close everything in 6 episodes :francis:
I still hope they don't fukk this up but I don't like the direction