Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I don't dislike it per se....just how it was presented. And even if I could let it slide that they'd be able to kidnap a person who is for all intents and purposes the queen....them keeping her more or less uncontested, and for so long, was a bridge too far.

Not saying it's impossible to sell any of this with better writing but it felt truncated as hell on the show.

Fred.

It is more set up in the books, but the show did alright...it would be like the Pope making moves on the President of Italy and jailing them under religious grounds...if enough Catholics were super down with the Pope it can go down. Remember there were actual Popes with armies and DID jail people.

People complaining that it's fan fiction is :mjlol:

When wasn't it fan fiction......?:mjlol:

You have white walkers, dragons, stone men, red priestess,ghosts , but now it's fan fiction :hhh::mjlol:

What do you nikkas want 20 min of witty dialogue when they were on that rock :mjlol:

:deadmanny:

Cats done watched the show for 7 years waiting for some of this pay off and now they mad that we haven't devoted 10 minutes of dialogue in whorehouses.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
if enough Catholics were super down with the Pope it can go down.

Therein lies the dilemma. In the books the cult was loved by the public, in the show they never really got into all that to the point that kidnapping Cersei seemed plausible. Granted, the public never really fukked with the Lannisters but that doesn't mean they'd be comfortable with a cult running the city, either.

Fred.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Have a feeling Sansa and Littlefinger are gonna be :dead: soon :francis:
I think Arya gonna turn into Sansa and go talk to Littlefinger. Littlefinger gonna plot Arya assassination with a Valencia warrior, only for Arya to reveal who she is and knife LF.

My other theory is Arya finds out who LF wanna hire, kills him and turns into his face, them tell LF it's done only to kill him then tell him it's Arya and show her face as he's dying

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
Just scrolling through my timeline late as hell, last night and I read, "Ice Dragons G"
:troll:

And of course being up to date on what's going on with Game of Thrones... I'm smart enough to put that small piece of information together and say, "welp, looks like one of the Dragons going to get bodied and be with Night King"

:snoop: :facepalm:

It's cool tho, won't happen again. If ever some shyt leaks, I'm watching it just to avoid shyt like that

sorry breh but you did that to yourself. i would've stayed away from the net period knowing there was a leaked version.

matter fact I watched that leaked version mainly because it was HD and I didn't want someone else to spoil it for me.​

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
sorry breh but you did that to yourself. i would've stayed away from the net period knowing there was a leaked version.

matter fact I watched that leaked version mainly because it was HD and I didn't want someone else to spoil it for me.​
I didn't know the HD version leaked. Plus I made it all the way til Saturday, so I was fine, but dude said that and it was in my subconscious the whole time after I read it. Like I said, it won't happen again, cause even if the leak is in 420p, I'll watch it cause people are inconsiderate fukkers

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Sans and Arya gonna get Littlefinger outta here.

LF doesn't know Arya has many faces. For all we know, Arya probably already killed a Vale soldier and took the face. I don't think Sansa has forgiven LF for what she had endured under the 2 psychos. LF delivered her to both of them.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
seeing Drogon scream out for his brother

giphy.gif