Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Just....didn't make much sense the way it was presented. Any other point in the series Cersei has 10-15 goons with her for no reason....well, the reason being she's the "queen"....but she goes and meets with a religious cult in the slums of King's Landing with literally not one guard? shyt was
q3rB2c3.png
as hell. Then the fall out with Tommen not lifting a finger to help her....I realize he's a bytch and I'm not a book reader so the whole thing was probably done a lot better and more subtly in the books....but I thought the whole thing was written terribly on the show.

Fred.
also tommen still a lil kid in the books. he warped like 10 years in a few seasons in the show. only thing he doing right now is having fun putting his wax seal on shyt other nikkas wrote for him.

Last edited:

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
True. But they were kids. Jon is grown in soaking wet furs.

But i don't know. The writing has always been smart so Im willing to give them the benefit of doubt.

It was just a lazy way to kill off a character. No need to try to defend the writers. It was garbage.

It made more sense for both of them to be on the horse and make sure Jon safely makes it to the wall without falling off.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i downloaded the 1080p leak and tried to watch on the same tv i watched it yesterday's. that shyt was not the same.:manny:

#starkset we came close, but we still taking no Ls. sansa showing how well she learned from cersei, and just like cersei she still ain't as smart as she think she is. spend the season warning others about littlefinger, talking about you know what he wants, and still get played by him brehs. :francis:
i was on her side til yesterday, everybody should be thanking you? :skip:

:whoo: all that boat rowing came in handy, Gendry with the top notch endurance.

:whoo:what is eastwatch feeding those ravens?

dany with flying at mach 5 speeds through freezing winter like it's nothing. :wow:

Jon goat almost getting himself killed tryna flex cause dany watching:huhldup: after that fukk upx bending the knee is the least he could do
:whoa: words are wind though and he actually hasn't done it yet.

nighty ice finishing the episode with a 100.4 passer rating. :whew: got the dragon on his side.

boardwalk empire final season rush jon in full effect on this show. a bunch of dudes in here :cape: hard, but shyt is pretty :flabbynsick:.

and a bunch of you dudes was going overboard calling out people's theories as spoilers, that was one of the oldest theories in the book.
I calculate a 135 passer rating.

1/2 80 yards 1 TD 0 Int :mjgrin:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was just a lazy way to kill off a character. No need to try to defend the writers. It was garbage.

It made more sense for both of them to be on the horse and make sure Jon safely makes it to the wall without falling off.
Yeah not sure why they had to kill off benjen like that. Ain't he like half ww half human?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Gendry's drinking problem gonna be in full effect now

Jon didn't learn at hardhome at all did he :dead:

Dany actually being useful for once :ohhh:

She's ever rocking that Seth Rollins white ranger gear :merchant:

So she almost lost a dragon to the Lannisters but now she lost one to the walkers :dead:

#Targset take yr L

Jorah :mjlol: he almost falls off and Dany still looking for the King in the North

I didn't need that quiet few seconds wondering about Jon again:beli:

Uncle Benjen Stark saving his FAMILY members again :whew:

Sansa and Arya in their show down being more important than Dany and Tyrion having issues with each other.

Sansa on her fourth appearance of 'Scared Straight'

:damn: that ending

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Jon Snow and the goons against the whitewalkers/dead was fire as expected

Arya used to be one of my favorite characters but she's an annoying wee creep now.
the way Littlefinger finishes his sentences annoys me.
Dany was looking icy in that new gear.

no Brann and no Theon

:blessed:

or Theons ugly sister..can smell her through the screen.

:scust: