Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
The sole reason anyone ever wants to help Sansa is she's pretty. The sole reason the Knights Of The Vale came to her aid, is Littlefinger....who wants to fukk her.

Who cares why they're there? They're THERE. What can Arya do for the Stark family and for Winterfell other than pull up old Tweets and prance around with her little sword?

Daps
Sansa is the reason Robb and her mom died. :ufdup: She low key caused the fall of her house.

Lets go back to season 1. shyt goes south in Kings Landing and Ned tries to get his daughters out.Sansa refuses to leave and snitches on her dad.

I hate this heaux too but I don't remember her snitching on her dad :patrice:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
People complaining that it's fan fiction is :mjlol:

When wasn't it fan fiction......?:mjlol:

You have white walkers, dragons, stone men, red priestess,ghosts , but now it's fan fiction :hhh::mjlol:

What do you nikkas want 20 min of witty dialogue when they were on that rock :mjlol:

:deadmanny:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
i downloaded the 1080p leak and tried to watch on the same tv i watched it yesterday's. that shyt was not the same.:manny:

#starkset we came close, but we still taking no Ls. sansa showing how well she learned from cersei, and just like cersei she still ain't as smart as she think she is. spend the season warning others about littlefinger, talking about you know what he wants, and still get played by him brehs. :francis:
i was on her side til yesterday, everybody should be thanking you? :skip:

:whoo: all that boat rowing came in handy, Gendry with the top notch endurance.

:whoo:what is eastwatch feeding those ravens?

dany with flying at mach 5 speeds through freezing winter like it's nothing. :wow:

Jon goat almost getting himself killed tryna flex cause dany watching:huhldup: after that fukk upx bending the knee is the least he could do
:whoa: words are wind though and he actually hasn't done it yet.

nighty ice finishing the episode with a 100.4 passer rating. :whew: got the dragon on his side.

boardwalk empire final season rush jon in full effect on this show. a bunch of dudes in here :cape: hard, but shyt is pretty :flabbynsick:.

and a bunch of you dudes was going overboard calling out people's theories as spoilers, that was one of the oldest theories in the book.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Who cares why they're there? They're THERE. What can Arya do for the Stark family and for Winterfell other than pull up old Tweets and prance around with her little sword?

Maybe Arya could accomplish more if people with actual power wanted to fukk her. :manny:

Fred.

Daps
I don't dislike it per se....just how it was presented. And even if I could let it slide that they'd be able to kidnap a person who is for all intents and purposes the queen....them keeping her more or less uncontested, and for so long, was a bridge too far.

Not saying it's impossible to sell any of this with better writing but it felt truncated as hell on the show.

Fred.

It's all cuz Tommen was a p*ssy. Who was supposed to break her out without orders to break her out? She had no friends. No loyal servants. Jamie is probably the only one in the Seven Kingdoms who'd do that and he had one hand and I believe was not in the city at the time.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Just....didn't make much sense the way it was presented. Any other point in the series Cersei has 10-15 goons with her for no reason....well, the reason being she's the "queen"....but she goes and meets with a religious cult in the slums of King's Landing with literally not one guard? shyt was
q3rB2c3.png
as hell. Then the fall out with Tommen not lifting a finger to help her....I realize he's a bytch and I'm not a book reader so the whole thing was probably done a lot better and more subtly in the books....but I thought the whole thing was written terribly on the show.

Fred.
Aight, I feel you. Yeah, sloppy.

In the books, it's a highly compelling three-way, high-stakes, high speed chess game.

Cersei, upset with the rising influence Marg (and thus Olenna) is having on Tommen (including Tommen admiring Loras and wanting him to teach him combat), hatches a plot. Peeping the rising influence of the Faith Militant (they’re presented less as an extremist cult, more of like, die-hard born agains, bordering on extremism with their devotion, more like a conservative, Islamist right-wing political party), Cersei decides the only way she can get rid of Marg safely is through the Faith Militant. Unfortunately for her, she overthinks her stand with the Faith and never considers that they’d treat her the same, or that Olenna would cease the opportunity to press her the same way she presses Marg.

It’s another case of Cersei catching an L because of a massive oversight she makes through overconfidence, which is a constant with her in the books. Cersei is the books is always a victim of hubris. The reason Tommen never does anything about her (or Marg) being taken is Cersei talks him into (or does it herself, can’t remember) granting the Faith Militant unchecked authority in matters of faith.

And also, something that isn’t stressed in the shows to really drive home the situation, is that the Faith Militant are incredibly popular in Kings Landing. They’re a populist movement at a time when the kingdoms are being destroyed by the whims of nobility, and Cersei (and Marg) being held is supported by the people. Not only did Cersei tell Tommen (who btw is like 8-9 years old in this storyline) to give the Faith this authority, the nobility storming in and taking them out would cause a riot and the city would burn.

The people of King’s Landing would probably revolt and everyone there would die. It’s a zero-sum game. Basically, Cersei played herself, throwing the same dirt at an enemy that she’s covered in, thinking the ambitious and righteous would fall in line with her because she’s the one who gave them that power.

Sidenote, Book Cersei is not as smart Show Cersei. That makes a lot of things that befall Show and Book Cersei feel out of place because of how god-tier Show Cersei is with the calls. Book Cersei is a cunning opportunist, but wildly over-confident, spiteful, and short-sighted. Tyrion, Tywin, and Kevan Lannister clean up all of her messes. They levelled her up big time in the show, and as a result it’s hurt some stories, and some characters (Jamie).

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't dislike it per se....just how it was presented. And even if I could let it slide that they'd be able to kidnap a person who is for all intents and purposes the queen....them keeping her more or less uncontested, and for so long, was a bridge too far.

Not saying it's impossible to sell any of this with better writing but it felt truncated as hell on the show.

Fred.
Tommen was too p*ssy to take her back by force makes it somewhat believable.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Jon Snow not fit for the grind :scust: Led that dummy mission, got a dragon killed, got OG Benjen killed and bent the knee. We'll see what happens in the finale, but he's the ultimate sucka for love.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
"Aerys Madden King reporting live from North of the Wall courtesy of Branvision":
Big Plays:
- Hound drew a personal foul for taunting which moved the chains for WW. That penalty cost big yards and pints of blood...
- Suicide Squad lost key members on the offensive line when their pocket broke down to deathly penetration.
- Night King stunting like a Young Gawd Cam Newton, but with the accuracy of Brady fired a TD (Targaryen Down) score which stunned the crowd.
- Dany and her special teams lost a big player while Drogo is back off IR, but made a big play to save the Kingdom.
- Benjen made the key play to save Westeros and King in the North from a brutal sack.
- Dany's loss is Night King's gain as he made an ice cold offer that Viserys couldn't refuse.