Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
People are really out here looking for realistic timeframes for a show that's about dragons and frozen dead people that's out to kill everyone
:what:
Yes, because the passing of time was realistic, and an important story-telling element of the show, until they ran out of book material. People left to go on missions only to find entire situations had changed or ceased to exist altogether by the time they got there. Information became relevant or irrelevant by the time it reached it's location, etc.

What's happening this season is nonsense.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Arya about to murder Sansa for no reason

Jon beyond the wall being a whole dumbass

Benjen went on a dummy mission instead of hopping on the damn horse

And Bran got all the answers but that nikka is zooted out his fukking mind under that tree listening to Jefferson Airplane

Starkset ,we lookin mad disgraceful out here

Arya gave Sansa the dagger. Neither of the Stark girls are getting killed

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

She also pleaded for mercy for her father while being betrothed to Joffrey while Arya was getting help from Yoren, favors from Tywin, protection from the Hound and training by Ja'Quen. But yeah, tell me more about what a lone wolf bad ass Arya was. What she really needs is more of the Hound's back hand. Sansa got the Knights of the Vale on her side and Arya couldn't even bring Nymeria to fukking Winterfell.

l5RSTyL.png

Say what now? What kind of logic is this?

The sole reason anyone ever wants to help Sansa is she's pretty. The sole reason the Knights Of The Vale came to her aid, is Littlefinger....who wants to fukk her.

Nymeria is a free spirit....similar to Arya....so it makes no sense to assume she could coerce it back to Winterfell. Nor would she even try, obviously.

Fred.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Think what's happening right now is a kind of purists vs populace kind of thing. If what got you into the show was fights and armor and dragons and nekkid chicks then all the dragon fire and snow battles and all that are probably dope to you. If what got you into the show was the world building, the internal logic of the show, the way it was the rare show in which every action seemed to make sense and logical things happened, the lack of logical actions may drive you crazy.

This is the Hunger Games affect to me. I'm half ashamed to admit that I read the Hunger Games books years ago (partially because I had teenage little brothers/kids that were into it). Reading those it seemed really clear that the author was interested in the story in the first 2 books and then in the third was on some 'lets just get this over with so I can move on with my life' stuff. D&D said they wanted to finish up the story in a certain number of episodes and are basically speed walking through everything at this point. If the show was going to continue with the same level of nuance and pace and logic it had used in the first 4 seasons it would've taken like 3 full seasons to finish and that would've been fine. I think D&D are just trying to get it over with at this point and while that means more fan service and battles and dragons, it also means less logic and sense and characters doing things that aren't actually in character or taking a whole lot of liberty with time and distance

Daps
No, because he did it as a consolation prize to Dany after she agreed to help him. So she "bent the knee" (compromised) first. People act like he was laid up in bed and :whoa: "ok breh, I bend the knee". She did a 180 on her earlier stance, at that point he has no reason to continue to be stubborn.

Fred.

Oh so y'all had no problem if he bent the knee as long as she agreed to help first?:comeon:

That's not what y'all were saying a few episodes ago. And that's childish as fukk

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How thorough are wights to tie a dragon in them big ass chains in dark freezing water?:pachaha:Keep in mind most of them been dead for mad long and don't even have eyes:whew:

Are these nikkas for hire?

White Walkers would do better sending these nikkas to Westeros for contract work fukk the bullshyt

Fukk a day laborer watch 4 of these nikkas build a whole village in 28 hours no breaks:banderas:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Caved and watched on Friday night to avoid being spoiled on social media, and thinking I would miss Sunday's airing.

Tormund was killing me with the banter with Hound, just hilarious. Was getting a little misty when I thought he was as good as gone. I found the convos Jon had with everyone really telling. Jorah about Jon passing Longclaw to his future kids. Tormund with the same line about people dying over your own pride. But most importantly the convo with Beric and how they are there basically to just defend/protect the realm against Death.Jon seemed to take solace in that, as if that's his mission now. Snowman gonna seed up someone then go out in a blaze of glory :mjcry: The way he went after the main Whitewalker though :salute:

The Wights disintegrating probably did happen at Hardhome just no one noticed during the chaos. This situation was way more isolated. Curious to see where they go with it.

Hound does need to catch the fade for that second shotput attempt. They were in decent shape until then, lol.

Night King showing why he should have been at this year's IIAF World Championship in London. The form, the force, the accuracy, and he bent that shyt like Beckham too :damn:

Was waiting for Jon's Daddy Dragon, Rhaegal, to rescue him instead of Benjin, but.... next season :whew:

All I know is that trading Viserion for a fukking Wight is giving me flashbacks of the Vince Carter/Nets trade. fukk you Cersei Babcock :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron:

#STARKSET #WOLFGANG #WINTERFELLSFINEST

Selfish

Banned
Daps
:russ: exactly. Dude completely misread that moment

This was the Westoros equivalent of talking yourself out the p*ssy.

Dude legit had Dany respect in that moment and she was seeing him as her equal especially of seeing them wounds he had. She was realizing that a queen needs a king and he is her equal

Then this fool bends the knee :mjlol:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Good for now.
He can't fukk her aunt :damn:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
My theory is still that arya is on her trap lord shyt right now. I feel like she's set up this whole sansa beef just to fool little finger. Which is why she challenged Brienne to that duel then stared LF down. She wanted LF to be fully aware of her knife skills. She wanted him to be nervous. She WANTED him to plot on her.

And bran gave her the dagger which she then gave to sansa....obviously that dagger is gonna get put to use in some way. The look on brans face when he gave it to her said it all. However if I'm wrong and this arya/sansa fued is legit and one of them gets killed because LF planted a fukkin note, shyt will be inexcusable. Flat out. All that time in training for arya. All that growth. For nothing. Would be stupid as fukk and just lazy as hell on the writers part. Arya was always a hot head but when she left the faceless man she had obviously powered up. Arya's whole character is based off being sneaky and fooling her enemies. She fooled the waif and led her right into a trap masterfully. And I feel she's leading LF into a trap the same way. I've been wrong on a lot of theories before but if arya's whole storyline comes down to a planted note ima be hot. But she still hasn't reunited with jon or the red woman so i don't see her time ending for a while. My little homie got something up her sleeve:smugdraper:...... Hopefully :lupe:

I hope you are right

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My theory is still that arya is on her trap lord shyt right now. I feel like she's set up this whole sansa beef just to fool little finger. Which is why she challenged Brienne to that duel then stared LF down. She wanted LF to be fully aware of her knife skills. She wanted him to be nervous. She WANTED him to plot on her.

And bran gave her the dagger which she then gave to sansa....obviously that dagger is gonna get put to use in some way. The look on brans face when he gave it to her said it all. However if I'm wrong and this arya/sansa fued is legit and one of them gets killed because LF planted a fukkin note, shyt will be inexcusable. Flat out. All that time in training for arya. All that growth. For nothing. Would be stupid as fukk and just lazy as hell on the writers part. Arya was always a hot head but when she left the faceless man she had obviously powered up. Arya's whole character is based off being sneaky and fooling her enemies. She fooled the waif and led her right into a trap masterfully. And I feel she's leading LF into a trap the same way. I've been wrong on a lot of theories before but if arya's whole storyline comes down to a planted note ima be hot. But she still hasn't reunited with jon or the red woman so i don't see her time ending for a while. My little homie got something up her sleeve:smugdraper:...... Hopefully :lupe:
Facts. Arya is playing littlefinger

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh so y'all had no problem if he bent the knee as long as she agreed to help first?:comeon:

That's not what y'all were saying a few episodes ago. And that's childish as fukk

It would be childish as fukk to argue "I ain't gotta bend the knee" when she already compromised. She gave him what he wanted, he has no reason to hold out at that point.

shyt makes no sense whatsoever, and would be counterproductive to their partnership.

I'm :dead: at people somersaulting through the thread talking about :blessed: "Starks bent the knee" but literally not one person pointing out Dany caved first, rendering that conflict a moot point. I like arguing about this show same as anyone else, but this is a non-factor.

Fred.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
People go too hardbody :cape:. Nothing is above reproach. I love this show. Thought last episode was lit but pacing has been a real issue thus season. And when I think about them having only 8 episodes left, we know this shyt is about to kick it up even more.

Love the tv show. The goat imo, but it's not above criticism