Daps
why was there only 10 white walkers walking by themselves? (when jon asked where the rest of them)

why aint the one white walker didn't die, but the rest did after jon snow sliced the leader in half? (the one that screamed)

poor poor poor writing

Worst written episode of the series in my opinion, but I didn't have a problem with this.

It's pretty clear to me that the Night King set them up. He used the same tactic Robb used to capture Jamie and the same tactic Jamie used to get Highgarden: he sent a few troops out for Jon and them to make short work of, including one wight who was raised by another White Walker and then they surrounded him. The Night King knew they'd send for Dany, and he was gonna get him a dragon. That's also why he had the chains on deck.

Y'all been asking why he's taking so long to march south, he's playing chess out here:whew:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Skipped 30 pages of complaints so forgive me if it's been posted already...

Real life carrier pigeons can hit 1100 miles in a day in real life, so Ravens getting news out within 1-5 days throughout Westeros is 100% believable, without even taking into account that this is a got damn fantasy series.

Danny's dragons are bigger than a fukking 737....if a got damn pigeon could get to the Dragonstone from the wall in 1-2 days...ain't no way it's gonna take a dragon that long.

They showed them sleeping and waking up, so we know they physically showed at least one day happened, and broken ice reforming so you could walk on it takes like 4 days of below freezing temps.

Also we have to assume that it was one day of walking north before the polar bear, since the Hound already saw them marching towards Eastwatch in his vision. They had light provisions with them and it never showed them stopping to make a fire/sleep etc.

He sent Gendry alone because he was the youngest, fastest and they were about to be surrounded. If they all tried to 'just keep running' they all would have been surrounded eventually and no raven gets to Dany. They had an injured Thoros too.

The only part they didn't shoot well was Jon not getting on the dragon. If they would have had more wights on him and all over the Dragon, him fighting them off would have made more visual sense.

:russ::dead:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Skipped 30 pages of complaints so forgive me if it's been posted already...

Real life carrier pigeons can hit 1100 miles in a day in real life, so Ravens getting news out within 1-5 days throughout Westeros is 100% believable, without even taking into account that this is a got damn fantasy series.

Danny's dragons are bigger than a fukking 737....if a got damn pigeon could get to the Dragonstone from the wall in 1-2 days...ain't no way it's gonna take a dragon that long.

They showed them sleeping and waking up, so we know they physically showed at least one day happened, and broken ice reforming so you could walk on it takes like 4 days of below freezing temps.

Also we have to assume that it was one day of walking north before the polar bear, since the Hound already saw them marching towards Eastwatch in his vision. They had light provisions with them and it never showed them stopping to make a fire/sleep etc.

He sent Gendry alone because he was the youngest, fastest and they were about to be surrounded. If they all tried to 'just keep running' they all would have been surrounded eventually and no raven gets to Dany. They had an injured Thoros too.

The only part they didn't shoot well was Jon not getting on the dragon. If they would have had more wights on him and all over the Dragon, him fighting them off would have made more visual sense.

Yea I did similar math int he spoiler thread before the merge.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The number of things that can be settled by people talking in Starkset is :russ: I went back and saw S1 when Catelyn got that letter, she said it was from Cersei before even opening the letter. Arya and Jon have shown some impulsive decision making, what was Jon doing fighting additional walkers as if killing 5 more would have made a difference I guess it was tie up that Dany heros stuff she was taking about. In the inside episode stuff after Jon was crowned king Sophie Turner mentioned that she was supposed to be jealous about Jon being King and also that she felt underappreciated for her role in the war. The acting didn't show that at all to me at least from last season leading into S7.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
We been waiting on this war for 7 years. shyt is here. And on top of that they have no time to have a build up because the seasons are shortened.

You nikkas could have all that talking with little finger. Give me more of last night...

Show ain't fall off at all. shyt is still A1.
where we you last year which was easily the best season since the 1st

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Regarding a certain theory...look at the clothes :lupe:

I don't care what anyone says, this would be the illest shyt:ohlawd:

I could posthumously rep #WalkerSet like I have always been wanting to since I know they got some strong ties to the #OldGods

I'm not sure I buy the theory, but it could be done. There is some serious evidence from the books too that supports it