Daps
The number of things that can be settled by people talking in Starkset is :russ: I went back and saw S1 when Catelyn got that letter, she said it was from Cersei before even opening the letter. Arya and Jon have shown some impulsive decision making, what was Jon doing fighting additional walkers as if killing 5 more would have made a difference I guess it was tie up that Dany heros stuff she was taking about. In the inside episode stuff after Jon was crowned king Sophie Turner mentioned that she was supposed to be jealous about Jon being King and also that she felt underappreciated for her role in the war. The acting didn't show that at all to me at least from last season leading into S7.

Sansa would have been a lot more appreciated if she wasnt being wishy washy and withheld info about TheKnights of the Vale. Like ... people gloss over this, but Jon was ready to die for her and their family despite being outnumbered, and she couldnt even tell him "oh btw we got hella back up I gotchu big bro"

Jon did everything he could for her despite her looking down upon him imo. So its poetic justice the northern folks chose him over her as their king. :manny: and i aint even a Sansa hater but that was a shady move imo.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
To see all these characters come together on some voltron shyt after so many years is just :wow:

That ending >
There were some tryin years between seasons 2-5 where it felt like a lot of talk and more talk more padding and building. But these last 2 season's have made it all worth it:mjcry:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I don't know what the fukk Arya's problem is but she better have a reason why she's fukkin with Sansa, hopefully it's to throw LF off and chop his head off next episode. She keeps taking these cheap shots at Sansa, bytch has no idea the shyt Sansa's been through.
My theory is still that arya is on her trap lord shyt right now. I feel like she's set up this whole sansa beef just to fool little finger. Which is why she challenged Brienne to that duel then stared LF down. She wanted LF to be fully aware of her knife skills. She wanted him to be nervous. She WANTED him to plot on her.

And bran gave her the dagger which she then gave to sansa....obviously that dagger is gonna get put to use in some way. The look on brans face when he gave it to her said it all. However if I'm wrong and this arya/sansa fued is legit and one of them gets killed because LF planted a fukkin note, shyt will be inexcusable. Flat out. All that time in training for arya. All that growth. For nothing. Would be stupid as fukk and just lazy as hell on the writers part. Arya was always a hot head but when she left the faceless man she had obviously powered up. Arya's whole character is based off being sneaky and fooling her enemies. She fooled the waif and led her right into a trap masterfully. And I feel she's leading LF into a trap the same way. I've been wrong on a lot of theories before but if arya's whole storyline comes down to a planted note ima be hot. But she still hasn't reunited with jon or the red woman so i don't see her time ending for a while. My little homie got something up her sleeve:smugdraper:...... Hopefully :lupe:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My theory is still that arya is on her trap lord shyt right now. I feel like she's set up this whole sansa beef just to fool little finger. Which is why she challenged Brienne to that duel then stared LF down. She wanted LF to be fully aware of her knife skills. She wanted him to be nervous. She WANTED him to plot on her.

And bran gave her the dagger which she then gave to sansa....obviously that dagger is gonna get put to use in some way. The look on brans face when he gave it to her said it all. However if I'm wrong and this arya/sansa fued is legit and one of them gets killed because LF planted a fukkin note, shyt will be inexcusable. Flat out. All that time in training for arya. All that growth. For nothing. Would be stupid as fukk and just lazy as hell on the writers part. Arya was always a hot head but when she left the faceless man she had obviously powered up. Arya's whole character is based off being sneaky and fooling her enemies. She fooled the waif and led her right into a trap masterfully. And I feel she's leading LF into a trap the same way. I've been wrong on a lot of theories before but if arya's whole storyline comes down to a planted note ima be hot. But she still hasn't reunited with jon or the red woman so i don't see her time ending for a while. My little homie got something up her sleeve:smugdraper:...... Hopefully :lupe:
Yep, the Red Woman definitely still has a role to play in this.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Season 8 will only have six episodes -- one less episode than season 7 -- but that shouldn't be a surprise to some fans. Co-creator David Benioff revealed that "Game of Thrones" final season would be shorter than usual at the SXSW festival in March.

The news of when the final season of "Thrones" starts filming comes amid more talk about a prequel or several prequels.

Screenwriter Jane Goldman, who is confirmed to write a potential series, all of which are currently in the pilot stage, opened up -- slightly -- about what fans could expect.

"I think as a book reader or as someone who watched the series, you would say, 'Oh, that! OK,'" Goldman told IGN of the direction of the prequel. "Yeah, it would be recognizable as a past event, but I think that’s probably as far as I can go."

Goldman also revealed she's met with "Game of Thrones" author George R. R. Martin to talk through the potential prequel.

"I think I can comfortably say because George did mention this in his blog that, yeah, I’ve had the pleasure of going to spend some time with him and working on things and talking about ideas, and that was an honor and a pleasure," she said. "He’s a great guy and we’ve had enormous fun talking about ideas and characters and all sorts of interesting things."

Martin detailed on his blog back in May that he's been "involved" in creating "successor" shows for HBO, noting that they've committed to developing five scripts.

"I can't tell you what the shows will be about (well, I could, but I won't), but I will tell you a couple of things they WON'T be. Which will disappoint some of you, sure, but better to do that now than later, I think," he teased.

MY GUESS: They're going back.....waaaaaay back to tell the story of Aegon the conqueror.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hope so I thought sansa and ayra were working together but now I just hope ayra is working on taking little finger down. She remembers seeing him at harrenhall she knows he can't be trusted.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
#StarkSet, when are we gonna talk about Jon bending the knee?:stopitslime:

No, because he did it as a consolation prize to Dany after she agreed to help him. So she "bent the knee" (compromised) first. People act like he was laid up in bed and :whoa: "ok breh, I bend the knee". She did a 180 on her earlier stance, at that point he has no reason to continue to be stubborn.

Fred.

Daps
Jon yet again proves he's a sucka

Boss up not bend the knee fool

:russ: exactly. Dude completely misread that moment

This was the Westoros equivalent of talking yourself out the p*ssy.

Dude legit had Dany respect in that moment and she was seeing him as her equal especially of seeing them wounds he had. She was realizing that a queen needs a king and he is her equal

Then this fool bends the knee :mjlol:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: