Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Skipped 30 pages of complaints so forgive me if it's been posted already...

Real life carrier pigeons can hit 1100 miles in a day in real life, so Ravens getting news out within 1-5 days throughout Westeros is 100% believable, without even taking into account that this is a got damn fantasy series.

Danny's dragons are bigger than a fukking 737....if a got damn pigeon could get to the Dragonstone from the wall in 1-2 days...ain't no way it's gonna take a dragon that long.

They showed them sleeping and waking up, so we know they physically showed at least one day happened, and broken ice reforming so you could walk on it takes like 4 days of below freezing temps.

Also we have to assume that it was one day of walking north before the polar bear, since the Hound already saw them marching towards Eastwatch in his vision. They had light provisions with them and it never showed them stopping to make a fire/sleep etc.

He sent Gendry alone because he was the youngest, fastest and they were about to be surrounded. If they all tried to 'just keep running' they all would have been surrounded eventually and no raven gets to Dany. They had an injured Thoros too.

The only part they didn't shoot well was Jon not getting on the dragon. If they would have had more wights on him and all over the Dragon, him fighting them off would have made more visual sense.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Too much fan service, predictability, and inconsistencies this season. It's interesting how a lot of yall are cool with it, considering GOT garnered popularity opposing those qualities. At this point I hope they take the two years to perfect the final stretch.

I mean, we predicted an ice dragon 2 years ago immediately after Hardhome ended. Been Yu-Gi-Oh jokes ever since. Tonight's premise was so ludicrous it came off as an excuse to showcase the Night King obtaining a dragon.

The books have been out for 20 years which means people have been crafting theories for that long. Pretty much any possible conclusion to this story has been discussed ad nauseam at this point. Its time for the story to wind down which means a lot of those predicted conclusions will be taking place. While this particular setup may not happen in the books, you can believe the Night King will obtain a dragon there too (they are explicitly mentioned there). You talk about predicting the Night King obtains a dragon after Hardhome, man show watchers have been predicting that shyt ever since it was revealed there were undead horses so you late on that front. It was obvious from the moment Dany's 3 dragons hatched that she had to lose at least one somehow or her side is OP as fukk and IMO she has to lose another.

Lmao at people upset at the criticism, this show is NOTHING like the GoT we all loved a few seasons ago.

Blackwater/Red Wedding/etc, it took entire seasons to build up to those events - that's what made them so powerful.

These dudes have completely sacrificed the integrity of the world/story for thrills. It's still entertaining, but it's definitely fallen off.

Its also what made so many people complain about the number of wack episodes each season. We forgetting that?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lmao at people upset at the criticism, this show is NOTHING like the GoT we all loved a few seasons ago.

Blackwater/Red Wedding/etc, it took entire seasons to build up to those events - that's what made them so powerful.

These dudes have completely sacrificed the integrity of the world/story for thrills. It's still entertaining, but it's definitely fallen off.
What build up was there to the Red Wedding??? Them taking 4 episodes travelling from Winterfell?

Loken

All Star
Daps
Head WW was on " oh they think we playing out here"

DHuepHwUIAAeFVe.jpg

" if one more of yall fukkers try an slow me down ima make sure that you heard about me"

they know now

:francis::picard::wow:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Skipped 30 pages of complaints so forgive me if it's been posted already...

Real life carrier pigeons can hit 1100 miles in a day in real life, so Ravens getting news out within 1-5 days throughout Westeros is 100% believable, without even taking into account that this is a got damn fantasy series.

Danny's dragons are bigger than a fukking 737....if a got damn pigeon could get to the Dragonstone from the wall in 1-2 days...ain't no way it's gonna take a dragon that long.

They showed them sleeping and waking up, so we know they physically showed at least one day happened, and broken ice reforming so you could walk on it takes like 4 days of below freezing temps.

Also we have to assume that it was one day of walking north before the polar bear, since the Hound already saw them marching towards Eastwatch in his vision. They had light provisions with them and it never showed them stopping to make a fire/sleep etc.

He sent Gendry alone because he was the youngest, fastest and they were about to be surrounded. If they all tried to 'just keep running' they all would have been surrounded eventually and no raven gets to Dany. They had an injured Thoros too.

The only part they didn't shoot well was Jon not getting on the dragon. If they would have had more wights on him and all over the Dragon, him fighting them off would have made more visual sense.

We discussed this in the other thread. Asking us to believe they sat out there in those conditions with no food water shelter for 4 days and still in top fighting condition is even more stupid than having us accept the overnight express delievery of a raven and return trip by Dany. :francis:

Last edited:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
We discussed this in the other thread. Asking us to believe they sat out there in those conditions with no food water shelter for 4 days and still in too fighting sheep is even more stupid than having us accept the overnight express delievery if a raven and return trip by Dany. :francis:
Whatever man....if they had the books it would be detailed descriptions of each hour on that rocks for several days and detailed descriptions of their rations and you'd all be complaining that there is no way the white walkers would let them just sit there for days and there is no way ice would take 4 days to freeze etc.

End of the books, end of the series and less than 10 hours left to close all the ends. Caring about that is like...I dunno.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Because nikkas was complaining about filler episodes in season 6:francis:
the only people who used to bytch about filler are the same ones fighting tooth and nail right now to act like this show ain't fell off. Theyre the same nikkas who been watching this show for swords, dragons, battles, and t*ts - most of them didn't appreciate the intricate plotting and top notch dialogue. Stop with this, many of us watch this show because it used to so perfectly combined both, now it's just action fantasy. That's fine, but it will garner criticism, deservedly so.

momma

All Star
Daps

The show is at its logical stage of storytelling rn. It's 2 wars going on with dragons and ice zombies involved.... and we knew these wars were coming since season 1. Yes stuff like the Red Wedding and the political drama elements in the earlier seasons were pivotal to the show's appeal, but you're a fukking bytch if you're honestly complaining about it turning into an big set action show. We've been clamoring to see what's gonna happen once these dragons take the battlefield and once Jon Snow finally battles white walkers in an all-out war for 7 seasons. People complain too damn much

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I said it last time I'll say it again. I'm glad I waited to watch this in fukking HD on HBO NOW. What's that other thread like 1500 replies? Nah fukk all that. These shyts need to be in crisp HD. The wait it out gang WON again.

:manny:
And in 5.1 surround sound. That bear sounded crazy with the sub.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dany should've reigned fire and smoke all on the Red Keep. Boiled that broad alive :coffee:

Fed her to a dragon maybe :coffee:

Cersei aint gonna do a damn thing regardless of how many zombies they bring back

Cersei aint giving up power....PERIOD. So it's a waste of time trying to appeal to her good sense.
Cersei would rather die than give up her power.