LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Just dawned on me after watching again and seeing Uncle Benjen:mjcry:coming through on horseback and giving Jon his horse, why the fukk aint these niccas take horses beyond the wall themselves:what::stopitslime: they woulda got outta there in no time. You can still be stealthy on horses especially in low visibilty plus the heavy wind masking the sound.:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::what::what:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
nikkas actin' like only the people on TheColi have complaints. Every podcast I listen to have pretty much all of the same complaints. Some of them are book-readers turned show watchers and vice versa. Some are exclusive only to the show. But in either case, they all can recognize there's been a dip in the quality this season and partially the last. nikkas can still enjoy the show but still criticize it. That shyt is not mutually exclusive. Most of you all choosing to enable the writers/directors, etc, are just happy to be getting all of the fan service you could possible want this season :mjgrin:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex If they ever make a Dragon's Dogma 2 they gotta let us ride the dragons :wow:

Man....

Not trying to derail the thread but fukk Capcom. These bums released the same game 3 times (PS3, 360 then PC, then PS4) instead of a sequel. If there is interest across three platforms and two gens then obviously fans will support a sequel.
Ub0y4Mm.png

Anyway, back to "GOT"....the undead dragon at the end of the ep reminded me of when the undead dragon would appear in Bitterblack Isle.
fEUEfWM.png

Fred.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
That shyt was so lit....We're gonna get a zombie dragon fight... That's pretty much what I've been asking for from jump...

The pacing and time skip shyt be killing me...but fukk it... those dragon fights look so dope, and I was anxious as well when they all got cornered on that island...that zombie polar bear was dope too...

Just so much dope shyt..

I don't really get Ayra putting the fear of god in Sansa like that...what's her motive?..

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Lmao at people upset at the criticism, this show is NOTHING like the GoT we all loved a few seasons ago.

Blackwater/Red Wedding/etc, it took entire seasons to build up to those events - that's what made them so powerful.

These dudes have completely sacrificed the integrity of the world/story for thrills. It's still entertaining, but it's definitely fallen off.