Piffery

All Star
Daps
Theonset the most loyal set in the kingdoms. I salute you brehs for your unwavering loyalty.

:salute:
We're on an upward track towards winning, it's fated.
Still can really fathom how many show-only watchers on Twitter and other places haven't processed/understood the fact that he's a main character yet and keep discombobulating at the fact that he's still living but that just makes it sweeter :banderas:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Go on twitter, go on other forums, only people who want to be reviewers and need to grade everything are upset with this. Some people just digest things for what they are, a TV show. It's not being universally panned by the fans of the show as a whole.
I don't really follow your logic, if that's the case why digest any form of entertainment with a critical eye? It's as if you're suggesting sports, music, and movies should all be taken at face value. Yes, this is a TV show but this is a pretty subpar episode of a great TV show. There's nothing wrong with upholding the show to the standard that it set.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Quickly realizing this season was subpar

Varys.... Useless. WTF happened :gucci:Why hasn't he told Jon that Littlefinger was the one that betrayed Ned and got him captured? betrayed your father with a knife to his throat and the city watch killed his guard?
This led directly to the War that got your brothers, father, mom and thousands killed :dwillhuh:

This dude is the most evil motherfukka in Westeros yet you letting him plot in peace to be Lord of Winterfell, Harrenhal and Lord Protector of The Vale. :beli:

Gendry meeting Jon and not mentioning Arya... who you traveled with for 2 seasons breh. And the Hound for that matter .:francis:
Completely butchering Tyrion character. Dude is soft and indecisive as shyt. :hhh:Letting Dany punk him like a bytch. He was never soft even when he had Shae da hoe

The Starks lack of emotional reunion. They've been separate for 5 seasons and this is it? Nobody gives a shyt about Cat or Robb dying. Theon betraying them and killing Ser Roderick. Their corpses got mulitated. Rickon got killed 6 episodes ago... Barely any mention. No fukking mentions of the Red Wedding or possibly getting revenge on House Frey (nobody had mentioned that they got massacred by some mysterious stranger).

Would rather that than this garbage Arya / Sansa feud that could be resolved in 5 minutes of them talking to each other and realizing this is a LF plot

Last edited:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
The Knight King with the toss all I heard was
"BANG"
- Mike Breen

I have a question. Wouldn't the wight meet the same fate as Benjen cuz it too can't pass the wall? Wouldn't the magic in the wall kill the wight?

If a Wright is carried by a human into the Wall, I'm pretty sure the magic doesn't hurt them. Remember in S2 when Jon fought that WW at castle black

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Because nikkas stuck on :noah: with Sansa

If she was still doing all this stupid shyt and looked like Brienne she'd be getting called out WEEKLY

When nikkas talk about Sansa, all they think about is

tumblr_msm96uQNb81qhpm6ho1_500.gif

lcajFKg.jpg

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The Whitewalkers are here to tear everything down, we've met all the players and know most of their motivations, how much more world building can be done?
Exactly... it's time for everyone to live up to the rep they've either been building or they have been talking about the entire run...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They don't want to hear it bruh

Sansa is the chick does/says slick shyt and gets nikkas killed

The type to put a whole case on a nikka like "I was so DEVASTATED :to:" the be straight :mjpls: behind closed doors

Sansa ain't shyt

Because nikkas stuck on :noah: with Sansa

If she was still doing all this stupid shyt and looked like Brienne she'd be getting called out WEEKLY
nikkas really in here caping over Sansa dumb ass over her looks :heh:

Only time I really felt sorry for Sansa was when she was getting plowed by old boy before the Battle of the b*stards.

When she said SHE won that battle I literally bursted out laughing... Like Jon didn't do shyt, right.

Littlefinger came to help because he wants that p*ssy and for his own agenda, not just for her.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Why do u book nerds even bother comong in here. Show is piff. N1ggaz complaining about realism when its a show about dragons and wizards :what:
Seriously

nikkas came in here to bytch about dialogue when we've gotten 7 years of dialogue, and now they're trying to wrap this shyt up

They don't even have books to finish the shyt off with and the season has already been flames

Go back and read the book if the best parts of the show was "dialogue" between Littlefinger and Varys:gucci:

We got dragons fukking up armies, fights left and right, big players meeting each other AND having fire conversations, armies of deadmen wrecking shyt, dead dragons, dead bears, dead giants, etc., and nikkas complaining that LF and Varys only got a few lines of dialogue :hhh:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
that's more an indicator of who's :flabbynsick:

just like in the ufc/boxing threads where people begging for links but there's always a crowd that never seems to have those problems

:why:

Sansa don't give a fukk about the Night King. She was telling Jon straight up that shyt wasn't the priority in front of all the bannermen UNTIL he put her in charge. Then not even a second later its :salute: "you do what you need to do, take your time Jon."

Yal stay putting words in her mouth like she gets shyt done, loves her family, and thinks long-term.
Me and you on the same page. Her sister saw right through her bullshyt. If the shyt was really genuine she wouldn't have brought that shyt up about the nights vale saving Jon.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Too much fan service, predictability, and inconsistencies this season. It's interesting how a lot of yall are cool with it, considering GOT garnered popularity opposing those qualities. At this point I hope they take the two years to perfect the final stretch.

I mean, we predicted an ice dragon 2 years ago immediately after Hardhome ended. Been Yu-Gi-Oh jokes ever since. Tonight's premise was so ludicrous it came off as an excuse to showcase the Night King obtaining a dragon.

And Jon's plot armor has reached comical levels. Uncle Ben giving up his life for no reason added insult to injury.:mjlol: In fact, at not one point did I fear any major character was going to die once they showed the unnamed extras they had with them. Melisandre already said she's returning so Thoros death was light.

Interested to see how Arya/Sansa plays out. Arya gotta be feigning hostility.

Overall an overhyped, visually entertaining episode with a Saturday morning Super Friends plot device. Doesn't crack the top 5. Not sure about top 10 either.

Fortunately we have a Cersei themed finale coming up. High quality TV guaranteed. Sprinkle in a Bran reveal/cliffhanger and I'm good.

Last edited: