bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only thing with leaks is how yall so patient for the next epsiode? I'd understand if they leaked all the episodes including the season finale. But to watch this weeks episode early means you have to wait even longer for season finale. Its hard enough waiting a week to see what happens next but to wait a week and half or almost two weeks is tough.

But now theres just one episode left if they drop a leak this time I'm watching Idgaf about quailty. Im from the old school of pirated content. If its 360p or above and the audio is synced I'm :win:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
why was there only 10 white walkers walking by themselves? (when jon asked where the rest of them)

why aint the one white walker didn't die, but the rest did after jon snow sliced the leader in half? (the one that screamed)

poor poor poor writing
Maybe it will be revealed later. I'm wondering why Snowman didnt bring some of that Dragan glazz wit em:why:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Maybe it will be revealed later. I'm wondering why Snowman didnt bring some of that Dragan glazz wit em:why:
What's dragon glass in the hands of 6-10 dudes gonna do against 10,000 undead soldiers? :what:

Perhaps you'd have them call their fairy godmother while they're at it. :beli:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
This episode is universally panned and rightfully so. I haven't seen a good review yet.

Daps
Arya's always acted on emotion and anger/revenge. That's been her character for a while now... even during her training. That was her weak spot, she never been able to let things go. So I'm not surprised she's going so hard at her sister. And on top of everything else, Sansa's name is still on Arya's kill list. Just looked this up, she's not on her list, but she has had a great deal of resentment towards Sansa since the 1st Season, even stating that she "hates" her.

Posts like these is why I generally stopped posting in huge shows discussion threads on here. People always trying to over analyze shyt for debate purposes, I've literally watched this season without any other influences/opinions swaying my own. The fact that you think the Arya vs Sansa storyline makes no sense and is forced tells me you haven't been paying attention to Arya's character development at all.

I dont think Arya would kill a fellow Stark unless it was for something extremely serious.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
even if the dialogue was A+ people would still find something to bytch about it, it's just how things go.

People have been bytching about the travel time since season one, now that it's instant people are bytching it's too fast :francis:
This season we get longer episodes and people start bytching because there are only 7 episodes total:francis:
No one knows how this shyt is going to play out not even George R.R, why drag it for another 3 episodes when they don't have any source material to rely on:francis:
Because nikkas was complaining about filler episodes in season 6:francis:

It's never enough and that's how fan boys are always going to be but the funny part is haters/fans will tune in every damn sunday to watch even tho they complain :mjlol:

Writing long essays on the coli and then being front seat on sunday just to write long essays again :mjlol::deadmanny:

Just enjoy the last ride like most of :blessed::usure:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I swear the teleporting comments are getting ridiculous, do we need our hand held to know that when Dany left Tyrion wasn't the same time as when the Hound decided to tryout for the shot put team?

Do we need subtitles saying "6 hours earlier" ..."the following day" etc?

Salute

These nikkas are beyond annoying now....they really need those subtitles to remind them of the time difference. It's hilarious.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
This episode is universally panned and rightfully so. I haven't seen a good review yet.

:mjlol:

Go on twitter, go on other forums, only people who want to be reviewers and need to grade everything are upset with this. Some people just digest things for what they are, a TV show. It's not being universally panned by the fans of the show as a whole.