MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
:dead:If Cersei had a dragon the war would've been over after episode one.:heh:

Dany should've reigned fire and smoke all on the Red Keep. Boiled that broad alive :coffee:

Fed her to a dragon maybe :coffee:

Cersei aint gonna do a damn thing regardless of how many zombies they bring back

Cersei aint giving up power....PERIOD. So it's a waste of time trying to appeal to her good sense.

Daps
so how are them walkers gunna be stopped now:jbhmm: they have an unlimited supply of dead folks, dead giants, dead bears, now a damn dragon. they also dont have to worry about back stabbers. psychotic queens, and ppl with wavering loyalty

I don't know, breh! :damn::damn::damn:

#targset till the death of me, but I'm really starting to wonder if #walkerset gon win this war :lupe:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Knights Of The Vale that SHE held back from Jon. Allowing him to go into battle undermanned. If Jon would've died during the battle she wouldn't have given two fukks as long as she got Winterfell.

Sansa been a selfish bytch since the beginning of the show and Arya pulling her card.

Add that to being nonchalant about Rickon (he's dead already) whereas Catelyn went through hell & high water to try to get Sansa/Arya back

Undermining Jon in public twice

Letting the Lords talk greasy about Jon when she's supposed to be loyal

Telling lies on Mycah which got him and Lady killed

Calling Jon a b*stard, saying he was becoming like Joffrey because he wouldn't listen to her

nikkas lucky they dropped this storyline but, in the books she got Ned killed too

Sansa BEEN a selfish bytch :francis:

There's a little kid in some shallow ditch somewhere hacked to death because Sansa lied on him and people mad at Arya for still thinking the worst of her. I know Sansa kinda pretty but, fukk outta here with that :francis:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I fail to see how that's irrelevant when the REASON why Arya is pissed at Sansa is because she's always been a selfish bytch ready and willing to betray her family at almost every turn.

The LAST time Arya was around Sansa she lied for Joffrey. Which led to her own Direwolf being killed. She was distraught that her father was taking them AWAY from him. And she had a front row seat to her father's murder...

She comes BACK to see her sister reveling in being lady of Winterfell and again breaking bread with men who are looking to turn their backs and betray Jon. Putting two and two together for Arya, Sansa hasn't really changed. There is still a dangerous streak of unloyalty in her.

Basically Sansa has hoe in her DNA and Arya can sniff it a mile away

You talking to a brick wall breh. All these dudes forgot how slimy Sansa been.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Because she was being a hypocrite. Sansa was crying out on the platform to stop while they beheaded Ned. Arya was in the crowd doing the same thing. Arya was Tywin's cupbearer in season 2, and she didn't do shyt then either. As much as we all may dislike Sansa, she did put Arya in her place in that scene :manny:

Only reason Arya was on the run in the first place was because of Sansa :manny:

Arya is a young psychopath because Sansa chose getting married to Joffrey over her family. Got her dad killed. Forced Robb into a war that got him killed. Also got Cat killed. Forced a 12 year old Arya to have to pretend to be a peasant to stay alive on the run. All Sansa's fault:manny:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Add that to being nonchalant about Rickon (he's dead already) whereas Catelyn went through hell & high water to try to get Sansa/Arya back

Undermining Jon in public twice

Letting the Lords talk greasy about Jon when she's supposed to be loyal

Telling lies on Mycah which got him and Lady killed

Calling Jon a b*stard, saying he was becoming like Joffrey because he wouldn't listen to her

nikkas lucky they dropped this storyline but, in the books she got Ned killed too

Sansa BEEN a selfish bytch :francis:

There's a little kid in some shallow ditch somewhere hacked to death because Sansa lied on him and people mad at Arya for still thinking the worst of her. I know Sansa kinda pretty but, fukk outta here with that :francis:
They don't want to hear it bruh

Sansa is the chick does/says slick shyt and gets nikkas killed

The type to put a whole case on a nikka like "I was so DEVASTATED :to:" the be straight :mjpls: behind closed doors

Sansa ain't shyt

Everything Sansa has been through has been her own dumbass fault :snoop: I have no idea where all of her supporters keep coming from

Because nikkas stuck on :noah: with Sansa

If she was still doing all this stupid shyt and looked like Brienne she'd be getting called out WEEKLY

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Even if you want do the whole "she was raped, and in an abusive relationship :mjcry:" thing

Cersei got raped on her dead son's casket and Robert had no problem putting paws on her
Dany got raped and had to take pro thot lessons to turn sex into power

Like... I don't know what show yal watching :leostare: I respected #starkset because they were always on that family-first, loyalty shyt but Sansa got the whole family merked and still looking funny in the light.