Daps
Reppin
St louis
I find the nitpicking funny tbh.

Show is GOAT to me.

#starkset but Viserion :sadcam:

Starks been guarding the wall for generations :pacspit: a Night King.

The previews for next week :wow: would love to see Jon Snow and Jaime fight alongside some Unsullied.

some of these cats would complain
about p*ssy being too good.
:gucci:

wat6rr.jpg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Arya being a low-key crazy person after all she's seen and been through actually works and is carrying that angle. Her going 0-60 like that isn't a stretch at all.

It is when you consider her training as a FM and her time at Harrenhal. She's doing all this because she seems to believe Sansa wants to betray Jon, not taking into consideration that the only thing Jon wants is people to fight the Night King and that's what Sansa is trying to do. And not taking into consideration that them beefing is something that benefits the shady fukker she was spying in the first place. She basically uses her skills to spy on Baelish and gets something that makes Sansa look bad, and the thing Arya focuses on is the letter and not Littlefinger, even though she's seen Petyr plot with Tywin fukking Lannister against her family. Even if Arya is "low key crazy", if there's one thing she always does is remember shyt that damaged her and her family.

The whole conflict with Sansa makes no sense and it's just forced drama to give them something to do in Winterfell. The only way it doesn't end up looking bad is if next week or in the final Season we are given an explanation on her actions and leads to her besting LF on his own game.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got spoiled on my fukking timeline brehs
:francis:

Was watching the episode play out, just waiting for what I read, to eventually happen. Episode was dope as fukk, but damn, why people have to be so damn inconsiderate.

:mjcry:

fukk it, whenever some shyt leaks, I'm watching that shyt just to avoid attention whore ass muhfukkas dying to talk about shyt that they know most people ain't seen yet.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
All I'm saying is I read one breh who said he downloaded a version with no ending or had good picture but no sound. or another say his quality was shyt. or many who were watching on IG, periscope etc. before any links were available. So people in here are lying about how they first viewed it. Not you specifically. Then you read through the thread and it's a mess. People asking for links, people posting spoilers and people getting spoiled before they have a link etc..

I'm happy it worked out for u :manny:
that's more an indicator of who's :flabbynsick:

just like in the ufc/boxing threads where people begging for links but there's always a crowd that never seems to have those problems
It is when you consider her training as a FM and her time at Harrenhal. She's doing all this because she seems to believe Sansa wants to betray Jon, not taking into consideration that the only thing Jon wants is people to fight the Night King and that's what Sansa is trying to do. And not taking into consideration that them beefing is something that benefits the shady fukker she was spying in the first place. She basically uses her skills to spy on Baelish and gets something that makes Sansa look bad, and the thing Arya focuses on is the letter and not Littlefinger, even though she's seen Petyr plot with Tywin fukking Lannister against her family. Even if Arya is "low key crazy", if there's one thing she always does is remember shyt that damaged her and her family.

The whole conflict with Sansa makes no sense and it's just forced drama to give them something to do in Winterfell. The only way it doesn't end up looking bad is if next week or in the final Season we are given an explanation on her actions and leads to her besting LF on his own game.
:why:

Sansa don't give a fukk about the Night King. She was telling Jon straight up that shyt wasn't the priority in front of all the bannermen UNTIL he put her in charge. Then not even a second later its :salute: "you do what you need to do, take your time Jon."

Yal stay putting words in her mouth like she gets shyt done, loves her family, and thinks long-term.

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I got spoiled on my fukking timeline brehs
:francis:

Was watching the episode play out, just waiting for what I read, to eventually happen. Episode was dope as fukk, but damn, why people have to be so damn inconsiderate.

:mjcry:

fukk it, whenever some shyt leaks, I'm watching that shyt just to avoid attention whore ass muhfukkas dying to talk about shyt that they know most people ain't seen yet.
fukk the people who go and put spoilers in the title of the video on youtube.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta laugh at some of these complaints.

First of all Martin DID tell them pretty much how it ends. Martin himself is making up shyt as he goes because even he didn't have everything completely mapped out but he told them the ending.

Whether he changes things or not for the books, I'm sure he will if he actually ever finishes them.

Trying to discredit D&D is stupid.

"Oh they don't have the witty dialogue anymore". first, I disagree, the dialogue is still mostly strong. But what idiots don't take into account is that Martin spent YEARS crafting these books where D&D have a mere few months to take an outline and put it on screen.

If you think the show sucks now blame Martin for never finishing the books. He probably will never finish them you do realize that? :gucci:
Spot on.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Arya's always acted on emotion and anger/revenge. That's been her character for a while now... even during her training. That was her weak spot, she never been able to let things go. So I'm not surprised she's going so hard at her sister. And on top of everything else, Sansa's name is still on Arya's kill list. Just looked this up, she's not on her list, but she has had a great deal of resentment towards Sansa since the 1st Season, even stating that she "hates" her.

Posts like these is why I generally stopped posting in huge shows discussion threads on here. People always trying to over analyze shyt for debate purposes, I've literally watched this season without any other influences/opinions swaying my own. The fact that you think the Arya vs Sansa storyline makes no sense and is forced tells me you haven't been paying attention to Arya's character development at all.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
that's more an indicator of who's :flabbynsick:

just like in the ufc/boxing threads where people begging for links but there's always a crowd that never seems to have those problems

:why:

Sansa don't give a fukk the Night King. She was telling Jon straight up that shyt wasn't the priority in front of all the bannermen UNTIL he put her in charge. Then not even a second later its :salute: "you do what you need to do, take your time Jon."

Yal stay putting words in her mouth like she gets shyt done, loves her family, and thinks long-term.

She's trying to keep an army together and have supplies, knowing it's full of people that can turn their coat in an instant, she even tells that to LF.

I'm no Sansa apologist. It's one of my least liked characters on the books and the show. But the whole issue with Arya makes no fukking sense because Arya is not acting like the character we've learned to know she is. The only way that shyt makes sense is if it's part of a bigger plan by her to beat/kill Littlefinger. If not, it was just horrible writing just so they could have tension in Winterfell.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
fukk the people who go and put spoilers in the title of the video on youtube.
Just scrolling through my timeline late as hell, last night and I read, "Ice Dragons G"
:troll:

And of course being up to date on what's going on with Game of Thrones... I'm smart enough to put that small piece of information together and say, "welp, looks like one of the Dragons going to get bodied and be with Night King"

:snoop: :facepalm:

It's cool tho, won't happen again. If ever some shyt leaks, I'm watching it just to avoid shyt like that

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I actually sided more with Sansa during the argument with Arya.

It may be just me, but I really hate when people make brash judgements about anyone without knowing the whole story.

When she flipped it on he too: "You were there...but you're blaming me for not stoping it when you didn't do shyt either?"

At the end of the day Sansa was a little girl getting played by some of the most deceitful and sinister minds of Westeros.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Arya's always acted on emotion and anger/revenge. That's been her character for a while now... even during her training. That was her weak spot, she never been able to let things go. So I'm not surprised she's going so hard at her sister. And on top of everything else, Sansa's name is still on Arya's kill list.

Posts like these is why I generally stopped posting in huge shows discussion threads on here. People always trying to over analyze shyt for debate purposes, I've literally watched this season without any other influences/opinions swaying my own. The fact that you think the Arya vs Sansa storyline makes no sense and is forced tells me you haven't been paying attention to Arya's character development at all.

Her revenge/anger should be aimed at Littlefinger, not Sansa. That's my issue with this whole thing, if that's were this whole thing leads to, I'd gladly be wrong about this.

Miss me with that "I'm a better fan than you bullshyt" :manny:

Last edited: