Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Show used to be smart and nuanced and logical. There was magic and prophesy of course but within the world, everything made sense. Now its basically as dumb as any other show and its disappointing. Characters make illogical choices that also don't actually fit who the show says they are (for instance early on Sansa did dumb stuff but that was who she was. Now Arya is supposed to be cunning and intelligent yet she is actually blaming Sansa for somehow getting Ned killed because she wrote a letter under pressure that nobody believed in the first place at the time). Then everything up north made no sense with the timeline or even the reason they were there.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Books are piff, show is retarded. It's a shame this HBO shyt became so popular. Needs to be remade by people who know what they're doing.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Snow is an idiot. He shoud've been asking for a marriage the whole time to unite westeros. Instead he bends the knee when she was looking at him like she was in love.

Also stark infighting is interesting but god is sansa annyoing.

If i had to guess its Jamie/Tyrion who dies next week.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Books are piff, show is retarded. It's a shame this HBO shyt became so popular. Needs to be remade by people who know what they're doing.
Why do u book nerds even bother comong in here. Show is piff. N1ggaz complaining about realism when its a show about dragons and wizards :what:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I said it last time I'll say it again. I'm glad I waited to watch this in fukking HD on HBO NOW. What's that other thread like 1500 replies? Nah fukk all that. These shyts need to be in crisp HD. The wait it out gang WON again.

:manny:
It was in HD that's why most of us gave in .

The leak wasn't a hack HBO spain actually aired the episode and someone recorded it .

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I gotta laugh at some of these complaints.

First of all Martin DID tell them pretty much how it ends. Martin himself is making up shyt as he goes because even he didn't have everything completely mapped out but he told them the ending.

Whether he changes things or not for the books, I'm sure he will if he actually ever finishes them.

Trying to discredit D&D is stupid.

"Oh they don't have the witty dialogue anymore". first, I disagree, the dialogue is still mostly strong. But what idiots don't take into account is that Martin spent YEARS crafting these books where D&D have a mere few months to take an outline and put it on screen.

If you think the show sucks now blame Martin for never finishing the books. He probably will never finish them you do realize that? :gucci:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It was in HD that's why most of us gave in .

The leak wasn't a hack HBO spain actually aired the episode and someone recorded it .

I'm reading the thread now and my points all remain the same. There are people in this very thread telling me I "lost" because they watched an HD version yet these same people are seen in the other thread (which I'm reading right now) bytching about being spoiled in the midst of asking for PMs and you got others watching grainy footage on periscope and other avenues.

If that's how they want to watch the show, good for them. I'm watching Sunday nights on HBO Now in full HD in front of my television with other people :manny:

No need to criticize how I do things. :mjlol:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I'm reading the thread now and my points all remain the same. There are people in this very thread telling me I "lost" because they watched an HD version yet these same people are seen in the other thread (which I'm reading right now) bytching about being spoiled in the midst of asking for PMs and you got others watching grainy footage on periscope and other avenues.

If that's how they want to watch the show, good for them. I'm watching Sunday nights on HBO Now in full HD in front of my television with other people :manny:

No need to criticize how I do things. :mjlol:
I was just correcting you telling you that hd versions were available .

Of course some links died so not everyone was watching hd.

The first time my boy watched it shyt had no sound :dahell:.

I'm like I ain't that pressed I won't watch till I get a good link .

It was actually my first time even watching a leak and it was worth it .

Really enjoyed it !!!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I was just correcting you telling you that hd versions were available .

Of course some links died so not everyone was watching hd.

The first time my boy watched it shyt had no sound :dahell:.

I'm like I ain't that pressed I won't watch till I get a good link .

It was actually my first time even watching a leak and it was worth it .

Really enjoyed it !!!

All I'm saying is I read one breh who said he downloaded a version with no ending or had good picture but no sound. or another say his quality was shyt. or many who were watching on IG, periscope etc. before any links were available. So people in here are lying about how they first viewed it. Not you specifically. Then you read through the thread and it's a mess. People asking for links, people posting spoilers and people getting spoiled before they have a link etc..

I'm happy it worked out for u :manny:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
The fact that Thoros froze to death and Jon didn't got me :dead:

The plot gods hit Thoros with that :mjpls:
thoros was bleeding tho, what i wanna know is why wasnt the hound cracking the ice wit his hammer all night and using the fire swords to stay warm. but what do i know, ravens got the sprint plan unlimited wifi here