TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Lmao dead ass. I was like "Drogon noooo:damn:". Then Breh took a 45 degree angle and fukking launched that bih. That was like passing up a layup for a halfcoury shot and nailing it

Night King saw how Dany was looking at Jon and had to flex :russ:

uncle_rico_2.jpg

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
What a fukkin episode. The tension was intense between all the characters in every scene. Easily a top 5 top 10 episode.

The bickering between the hound and tormund was perfect. We need a buddy cop movie spin off starring these two after GOT is over.

Of course this chick would have a "I only fukk with dudes over 6'3, and must love horses" dating requirements.

I don't know what the fukk Arya's problem is but she better have a reason why she's fukkin with Sansa, hopefully it's to throw LF off and chop his head off next episode. She keeps taking these cheap shots at Sansa, bytch has no idea the shyt Sansa's been through.

Also, Viserion is coming back as a wight dragon — or, as has been referenced before, an Ice Dragon. We have our third dragon-rider, folks. And he’s got bright blue eyes.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I said it last time I'll say it again. I'm glad I waited to watch this in fukking HD on HBO NOW. What's that other thread like 1500 replies? Nah fukk all that. These shyts need to be in crisp HD. The wait it out gang WON again.

:manny:

It was in 1080p. I watched the leaked version :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
People stay making up dumb reasons why "leak watchers" somehow lost...even if it was in potato quality (shout out to the poster who said that and had me dying) I'm still gonna enjoy it again on Sunday. :yeshrug: I probably watch each episode 2-3 times throughout the week, each viewing as enjoyable as the last.

So is this the part where people act like they didn't watch the leak on their dusty computer screens because I know for a fact they did :mjgrin:

Why do you have such an issue with people going dark and waiting until Sunday?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What a fukkin episode. The tension was intense between all the characters in every scene. Easily a top 5 top 10 episode.

The bickering between the hound and tormund was perfect. We need a buddy cop movie spin off starring these two after GOT is over.

Of course this chick would have a "I only fukk with dudes over 6'3, and must love horses" dating requirements.

I don't know what the fukk Arya's problem is but she better have a reason why she's fukkin with Sansa, hopefully it's to throw LF off and chop his head off next episode. She keeps taking these cheap shots at Sansa, bytch has no idea the shyt Sansa's been through.

Also, Viserion is coming back as a wight dragon — or, as has been referenced before, an Ice Dragon. We have our third dragon-rider, folks. And he’s got bright blue eyes.
Everything Sansa has been through has been her own dumbass fault :snoop: I have no idea where all of her supporters keep coming from

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So is this the part where people act like they didn't watch the leak on their dusty computer screens because I know for a fact they did :mjgrin:

Why you got an issue with leak watchers eating good? :mjgrin: ep 6 was crispy as fukk

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

I don't have an issue with it, I have an issue with the people who repeatedly come up with stupid reasons people who watch the leak are losing. None of them make sense. I'm fine watching a shytty copy (which it wasn't) to get the story then watch again on Sunday to get pristine visuals...

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I loved what Arya said to Sansa about their childhood dreams, that shyt's real.

When you're a child you have this image in your head of who you're going to be. How life is set up, if you actually try and reach that goal you come out the other side of that struggle a gnarled, hardened, bizarro version of your dream. Life is awesome.:blessed: