Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I said it last time I'll say it again. I'm glad I waited to watch this in fukking HD on HBO NOW. What's that other thread like 1500 replies? Nah fukk all that. These shyts need to be in crisp HD. The wait it out gang WON again.

:manny:

News flash

The leaked episode WAS in full HD. It looked just like it did tonight as when I watched it last Tuesday.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I said it last time I'll say it again. I'm glad I waited to watch this in fukking HD on HBO NOW. What's that other thread like 1500 replies? Nah fukk all that. These shyts need to be in crisp HD. The wait it out gang WON again.

:manny:
HBO Spain leaked it around midnight, an HD copy was out before the sun rose lol

the frenzy that night before the HD copy dropped was what the internet is all about too though. Going into IG Live, twitch streams, YouTube Lives and periscope tryna teach the despacito ass Spaniards how to upload shyt :banderas:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why was there only 10 white walkers walking by themselves? (when jon asked where the rest of them)

why aint the one white walker didn't die, but the rest did after jon snow sliced the leader in half? (the one that screamed)

poor poor poor writing

That was explained tbf. It's only the walkers that turn the wights, that if killed, in turn kill the wights. Presumably that one wight was turned by a different walker.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
News flash

The leaked episode WAS in full HD. It looked just like it did tonight as when I watched it last Tuesday.
People stay making up dumb reasons why "leak watchers" somehow lost...even if it was in potato quality (shout out to the poster who said that and had me dying) I'm still gonna enjoy it again on Sunday. :yeshrug: I probably watch each episode 2-3 times throughout the week, each viewing as enjoyable as the last.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
drogon was right in front of the knight king with errbody on his back and he decides to stunt and launch the ice javelin at viserion instead:mjlol:
Lmao dead ass. I was like "Drogon noooo:damn:". Then Breh took a 45 degree angle and fukking launched that bih. That was like passing up a layup for a halfcoury shot and nailing it

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
A lot of people coming round to the fact that the dialogue and story have gone to shyt. Benioff and Weiss are hacks without Martin.

Take away the AAA budget and this show would be a 4/10 now.

I don't think it's THAT bad, but I certainly agree. There's no reason for this season to be crammed into 7 episodes. There is CLEARLY enough for the full 10. I just don't think the writers have any clue how to write it.

Of course, maybe GRRM doesn't know where take the story either lol.