Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Sansa was crying out on the platform to stop while they beheaded Ned.

She also pleaded for mercy for her father while being betrothed to Joffrey while Arya was getting help from Yoren, favors from Tywin, protection from the Hound and training by Ja'Quen. But yeah, tell me more about what a lone wolf bad ass Arya was. What she really needs is more of the Hound's back hand. Sansa got the Knights of the Vale on her side and Arya couldn't even bring Nymeria to fukking Winterfell.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I was thinking it hit him in the fuel pouch or whatever lol. The Dragons gotta have some fuel gland or something right? Maybe the fire is just magic idk.
Thread lit but incomplete withou this comment from the leak thread.

How do fcking ice spears explode brehs?
:dead:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
There is some stupid shyt they're doing with dialogue and travel the oat few episodes, but Arya vs sansa and tyrion's reunion with Jamie are two places they've completely fukked up IMO. Arya and sansa went from 0-60 outta no where, especially given how much the characters have grown and should know better than to even be in this position. And then the lannister brothers, that was a scene that needed a good 5-8 minutes alone, they skipped over a critical reunion there.
Sansa is the definition of should know better:francis:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
There is some stupid shyt they're doing with dialogue and travel the oat few episodes, but Arya vs sansa and tyrion's reunion with Jamie are two places they've completely fukked up IMO. Arya and sansa went from 0-60 outta no where, especially given how much the characters have grown and should know better than to even be in this position. And then the lannister brothers, that was a scene that needed a good 5-8 minutes alone, they skipped over a critical reunion there.
Arya being a low-key crazy person after all she's seen and been through actually works and is carrying that angle. Her going 0-60 like that isn't a stretch at all.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
When Jon and Co were surrounded, I thought that Bran would would see them while checking on the White Walkers like last Episode and Warg into Viserion and hold the army off for the group to escape. Jon not knowing its Bran would think Dany sent it, but soon finds that Dany has no idea what happened to her missing dragon.
I think that would've been pretty cool.