Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh legit climbed out of freezing water in the middle of a blizzard, Snowman really got that invulnerablility cheat activated :pachaha:
Young_Jeezy_You_Cant_Ban_The_Snowman-front-large.jpg

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Breh, I like Arya but let's be real. If you switched Arya & Sansa in the story, both of them would've died in each other's shoes. Cersei would've killed Arya instantly after she killed Ned, and Sansa would've died instantly once she escaped King's Landing without any help. Plus, Arya could've used one of her 3 deaths from Jaqen on Tywin :manny:
:mindblown:

Arya checked Joffrey like it wasn't nothing but Sansa was living in fear, crying every day. These girls got nothing in common. Yal want to nitpick about her not dropping Tywin right then and there but don't want to mention her merking Frey while Sansa ain't even mentioned Robb's squad in years.

"The North Remembers" oh what a nice lady, i think she's implying that i may need help regarding the boltons but they can't be that bad!

"The North Remembers" *bodies all over the floor* *#freyday* *hard work pays off* *kobe system* :demonic:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That episode was lit but I've got some issues. The pacing this still way off imo. Plus there's no way they should've survived on that island.

Damn the Night King is on some Lavar Ball shyt. #NoLosses

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Maaaaaaaan, if the OD on the fan service shyt and DON'T give us Clegane Bowl?

:damn:

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
She's getting at her sister for disloyalty by threatening the ultimate disloyalty?! And Sansa ain't really do shyt but save her own life in an albeit slimy way. She killed no Stark.

Sansa is the reason Robb and her mom died. :ufdup: She low key caused the fall of her house.

Lets go back to season 1. shyt goes south in Kings Landing and Ned tries to get his daughters out.Sansa refuses to leave and snitches on her dad. Now Ned was a lost cause. He was gonna die no matter what happened. Cersei was already plotting on the throne and there was no stopping it.

Had Sansa and Arya left then Cat has no reason to release Jamie. He most likely dies when Joffrey has Ned executed( I doubt Cersei could've stopped him).

With Jamie dead Lord Karstark is still alive and Robb still has the Karstark army and everything changes. Maybe Frey and Bolton never betray Robb if still backed by all of the Northern houses. Maybe Robb takes Casterly Rock. Or maybe the gods(R.R Martin) still say fukk you and the Red Wedding still happens.

Who knows? Also, had she kept her mouth shut she could've married Loras and ruled Highgarden but we know how that went. :francis:

Tl;Dr fukk Sansa! :pacspit:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I liked when Sansa sorta turned the tables on her during their conversation at the start of the episode "oh you were there to? and what the fukk did you do?" I would have liked if there was some sort of bridge scene or episode between Sansa/Arya reunion and Arya vs Sansa all of audden.
There is some stupid shyt they're doing with dialogue and travel the past few episodes, but Arya vs sansa and tyrion's reunion with Jamie are two places they've completely fukked up IMO. Arya and sansa went from 0-60 outta no where, especially given how much the characters have grown and should know better than to even be in this position. And then the lannister brothers, that was a scene that needed a good 5-8 minutes alone, they skipped over a critical reunion there.

Last edited: