The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i wonder if jon is going to stop back at the brib before hitting up cersei.. i mean damn.. nikka can't send ravens home, telling the people what he's done and seen? ain't giving pep talks to his sisters about staying together and not trusting little finger? can't cruise by on a dragon real quick to keep nikkas in line?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Knight King on Some Jay-Z Take over shyt:

So stop with that childish shyt, fool, I'm grown
Please leave it alone, don't throw rocks at the throne
Do not bark up that tree, that tree will fall on you :stopitslime:

I don't know why your advisers ain't forewarn you
Please, not the NK he's not for play. :francis:

I don't slack a minute, all that dragon stone and gimmicks
I will end it, all that fire breathing be finished :ufdup:

You are not deep, you made your bed, now sleep
Don't make me expose you to them folks that don't know you. :demonic:

Jon, I know you well,
All the drama at Winterfell
b*stard, you breaking my heart
You can't mess with me; go play somewhere, I'm busy :camby:

And all you other cats throwin' shots at the Ice King
You only get half a bar - fukk y'all Southern Kings :smugbiden:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
i been said all this blue on me call me tookie, we stay cryptin on all these struggle sets. hit that c walk on these sets like

NvBiBZP.gif

yall think you had a dub when jon killed herchel walker (pun intended) , but we basically traded him in for blue eyes wight dragon :wow:

most lopsided trade in westerosi history. even when we lose we win

add on to that, no one bout to hanibal lecter the one true stark, while jonny boy came up off that knee real quik on some drose shyt. yall done lost a dragon in exchange for a fukkin wight, all in hopes of appeasing cersci
lMkR57o.png

out here bringing this d league shyt to the finals :hhh:

been at eachothers necks this whole series but shyt gets tight now yall calling truce and clickin up :scust:

call vince carter cause this a wrap folks

#WalkerGang

D5NSZZ7.png

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because she was being a hypocrite. Sansa was crying out on the platform to stop while they beheaded Ned. Arya was in the crowd doing the same thing. Arya was Tywin's cupbearer in season 2, and she didn't do shyt then either. As much as we all may dislike Sansa, she did put Arya in her place in that scene :manny:

Arya is trying to expose Little Finger....I hope. :lupe:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i been said all this blue on me call me tookie, we stay cryptin on all these struggle sets. hit that c walk on these sets like

NvBiBZP.gif

yall think you had a dub when jon killed herchel walker (pun intended) , but we basically traded him in for blue eyes wight dragon :wow:

most lopsided trade in westerosi history. even when we lose we win

add on to that, no one bout to hanibal lecter the one true stark, while jonny boy came up off that knee real quik on some drose shyt. yall done lost a dragon in exchange for a fukkin wight, all in hopes of appeasing cersci
lMkR57o.png

out here bringing this d league shyt to the finals :hhh:

been at eachothers necks this whole series but shyt gets tight now yall calling truce and clickin up :scust:

call vince carter cause this a wrap folks

#WalkerGang

D5NSZZ7.png
Told Danny run that Dragon and she ain't do shyt.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Because she was being a hypocrite. Sansa was crying out on the platform to stop while they beheaded Ned. Arya was in the crowd doing the same thing. Arya was Tywin's cupbearer in season 2, and she didn't do shyt then either. As much as we all may dislike Sansa, she did put Arya in her place in that scene :manny:
I can't remember who arya chose to kill during her time in harrenhall in the show,but she could have ended/severely changed the War with a few words to Jaqen. Instead she wasted them on scrubs.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
this is embarrassing :mjlol:

Arya was literally running for her life. People around her were dying for her. She had to take an enormous risk to just show up to the place of the execution.

Sansa? That bytch rolled out of her royal bed, had her hands put on her make up and dress her, then strolled out there and had the nerve to be shocked that the people killing her family were still very much in the business of killing her family.

When Sansa was a 'prisoner', Arya was doing everything she could to survive in the gutters and work to kill people with her own hands. She couldn't kill Tywin because she didn't have the ability at the time, that motherfukker was still on the list tho. On top of that, she used every bit of information during that scene to plan out her next moves. What does Sansa do? What did Sansa do when LF put her on game, when Cersei schooled her, when Margery pulled her out for the one on one - NOT shyt. Sansa don't fukking learn and don't put herself in a position to do anything other than capitalize off of what people conveniently leave right in front of her.

The nerve of yal calling Arya a hypocrite :scust: she literally was punished with blindness for not dropping her motivations. Lived in trash and begged. #starkset yal need new management

Last edited:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wonder if jon is going to stop back at the brib before hitting up cersei.. i mean damn.. nikka can't send ravens home, telling the people what he's done and seen? ain't giving pep talks to his sisters about staying together and not trusting little finger? can't cruise by on a dragon real quick to keep nikkas in line?
Yep i mean if he died out there how many people would know what he is doing and for what? He bends the knee , parlays with the Lannisters acting like a free agent out there.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Benjen couldn't go past the Wall so im assuming he was having a "fukk it" moment and decided dying to save Jon was the stand he wanted to take.

Thematically, this entire episode has been about a man's choice of how he dies. So Benjen's decision ties into that

Hmmm, I could see this :ehh:

And this actually the exact reasoning they gave for that in the "Behind the Episode" for this episode too

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Are you nikkas really mad about Benjen? A character we've seen, what, twice since season 1? What purpose would it have served for him to get on the horse? He can't go past the wall, so essentially all you would have gotten is the same farewell scene that they already showed with Benjen and Bran last season. Yall are really nitpicking.
Exactly.

He rather die fighting and saving Jon causr even if he got in the horse he cant go past the wall. What kinda life is that.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.

She's getting at her sister for disloyalty by threatening the ultimate disloyalty?! And Sansa ain't really do shyt but save her own life in an albeit slimy way. She killed no Stark.

I was going to try and argue that Sansa was the bigger snake, because she was the catalyst for the beheading, and Arya just stood by, but at the end of the day they were both little girls when it happened, and they were scared af like any little girls or children period would be for that matter. So I'll push.

But if one of them has to go, it better be Sansa. I've hated this dumb bytch for years.:pacspit:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
@Ziggiy

Calling me a bytch b/c I negged you (b/c in tired of the Sansa hate). You're a fukking p*ssy ass, bytch made, soft serve nikka.

I'm negging you on site bytch.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
this is embarrassing :mjlol:

Arya was literally running for her life. People around her were dying for her. She had to take an enormous risk to just show up to the place of the execution.

Sansa? That bytch rolled out of her royal bed, had her hands put on her make up and dress her, then strolled out there and had the nerve to be shocked that the people killing her family were still very much in the business of killing her family.

Which Sansa was a 'prisoner', Arya was doing everything she could to survive in the gutters and work to kill people with her own hands. She couldn't kill Tywin because she didn't have the ability at the time, that motherfukker was still on the list tho. On top of that, she used every bit of information during that scene to plan out her next moves. What does Sansa do? What did Sansa do when LF put her on game, when Cersei schooled her, when Margery pulled her out for the one on one - NOT shyt. Sansa don't fukking learn and don't put herself in a position to do anything other than capitalize off of what people conveniently leave right in front of her.

The nerve of yal calling Arya a hypocrite :scust: she literally was punished with blindness for not dropping her motivations. Lived in trash and begged. #starkset yal need new management

Breh, I like Arya but let's be real. If you switched Arya & Sansa in the story, both of them would've died in each other's shoes. Cersei would've killed Arya instantly after she killed Ned, and Sansa would've died instantly once she escaped King's Landing without any help.

Plus, Arya could've used one of her 3 deaths from Jaqen on Tywin :manny: