oh yall already on it

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Exactly.

EVERYTHING that Sansa has gained has been due to the sacrifice of someone else.

She got her mother and father's room because her parents died trying to save her and the rest of her siblings

She got Winterfell because Jon and an army of a thousand men sacrifed their lives for it

She got to watch Ramsay die because Jon defeated him in single combat

She got the Vale Knights because her Aunt was crazy Little Finger killed her.

She got to be "Lady Of Winterfell" because Jon went off the get help to save all of mankind

Sansa is the only Stark child who has accomplished absolutely NOTHING on her own, and yet feels entitled to claim victories and maturity.:gucci:
She can't even escape on her own :dead: how the fukk you gotta rely on Theon to escape? She's an embarrassment.

She's lucky that Olenna and Margery looked out for her out of nothing but kindness. They could've killed her ass too just as easy, but she makes a great scapegoat being so fukking naturally stupid. :snoop:

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Say brehs... if i dont have hbo whats a good site i can stream this in good quality?

Put Me on it

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I don't get why people are mad at Arya for keeping it G?

Because she was being a hypocrite. Sansa was crying out on the platform to stop while they beheaded Ned. Arya was in the crowd doing the same thing. Arya was Tywin's cupbearer in season 2, and she didn't do shyt then either. As much as we all may dislike Sansa, she did put Arya in her place in that scene :manny: