New York
hfpaynxfft7z.jpg

Does this mean #Walkerset is actually #Starkset? :lupe:
What? That would just be stupid.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
okay, that's irrelevant though.

arya finally finds her way back home, reunites with her family and starts this creepy ass beef with her sister...for what? she's been coming at sansa's neck since she stepped foot in winterfell. hate sansa all you want but arya is being the weird little bytch in this situation.

I fail to see how that's irrelevant when the REASON why Arya is pissed at Sansa is because she's always been a selfish bytch ready and willing to betray her family at almost every turn.

The LAST time Arya was around Sansa she lied for Joffrey. Which led to her own Direwolf being killed. She was distraught that her father was taking them AWAY from him. And she had a front row seat to her father's murder...

She comes BACK to see her sister reveling in being lady of Winterfell and again breaking bread with men who are looking to turn their backs and betray Jon. Putting two and two together for Arya, Sansa hasn't really changed. There is still a dangerous streak of unloyalty in her.

Basically Sansa has hoe in her DNA and Arya can sniff it a mile away

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The White Walkers seem to be able to create cold. When they first got to the lake the ice was thin. But once the Night King and the other Walkers showed up it got cold enough for the lake to freeze more solid.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This plot is bugging the hell out of me. Seems like forced conflict just so they can have something going on in Winterfell. I'll feel better if they swerve and go with the Arya playing littlefinger angle. Arya handing Sansa the dagger and basically telling her I can be anyone gives me some hope that she's playing the long con.

yeah i hear that. i'm assuming this is a set-up to turn on littlefinger as well which makes it even more stupid. cuz this strange-ass one-sided beef really isn't necessary to go after baelish.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Chill with the Arya hate. At the end of the day I think she'll show she has more brains than some of you think. And if she wanted Sansa dead she'd be dead already.

I don't get the hate. Last time Arya saw Sansa was in Kings Landing. She remembered her as the spoiled bytch all over Cersei's dikk, slurping up Joffrey. Then when they finally meet Arya can read emotions and notices Sansa acting funny with the Northern Lords. Seems normal to me. :yeshrug:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
The White Walkers seem to be able to create cold. When they first got to the lake the ice was thin. But once the Night King and the other Walkers showed up it got cold enough for the lake to freeze more solid.

The Hound broke through the ice with one hit of the hammer during the final battle scene.

:yeshrug:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
This plot is bugging the hell out of me. Seems like forced conflict just so they can have something going on in Winterfell. I'll feel better if they swerve and go with the Arya playing littlefinger angle. Arya handing Sansa the dagger and basically telling her I can be anyone gives me some hope that she's playing the long con.
Looking back i feel like Arya handing Sansa her dagger is her saying "you have my sword" so to speak. She could have just taken her dagger and left,but she chose to hand it to Sansa and turned her back.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
She was happy to see her at first. Then she listened.

"Oh you just move into Mom and Dad's room and renovate but you can't hire a decent sculptor for his grave?"
"So you in charge and you let them shyt on Jon? oh okay"
"Why is LF even here? ..... "
"Still no words on Rickon huh. He just gone. Aite."

Arya been sizing her up nonstop. She wants shyt to be good. But Sansa needs to get checked.

Exactly.

EVERYTHING that Sansa has gained has been due to the sacrifice of someone else.

She got her mother and father's room because her parents died trying to save her and the rest of her siblings

She got Winterfell because Jon and an army of a thousand men sacrifed their lives for it

She got to watch Ramsay die because Jon defeated him in single combat

She got the Vale Knights because her Aunt was crazy Little Finger killed her.

She got to be "Lady Of Winterfell" because Jon went off the get help to save all of mankind

Sansa is the only Stark child who has accomplished absolutely NOTHING on her own, and yet feels entitled to claim victories and maturity.:gucci: