KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Simple question.

Why wouldn't Frozen's 11 keep breaking up the ice that surrounded their little island?

The White Walkers seem to be able to create cold. When they first got to the lake the ice was thin. But once the Night King and the other Walkers showed up it got cold enough for the lake to freeze more solid.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
D&D reasoning for the Arya/Sansa beef still makes no sense, so many holes that makes the story forced :francis:

The uncle Benjen stuff did make sense though :ehh:

"How could they survive this impossible situation"...well how about not writing this stupid and impossible situation breh :francis:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
okay, that's irrelevant though.

arya finally finds her way back home, reunites with her family and starts this creepy ass beef with her sister...for what? she's been coming at sansa's neck since she stepped foot in winterfell. hate sansa all you want but arya is being the weird little bytch in this situation.
She was happy to see her at first. Then she listened.

"Oh you just move into Mom and Dad's room and renovate but you can't hire a decent sculptor for his grave?"
"So you in charge and you let them shyt on Jon? oh okay"
"Why is LF even here? ..... "
"Still no words on Rickon huh. He just gone. Aite."

Arya been sizing her up nonstop. She wants shyt to be good. But Sansa needs to get checked.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
arya really needs to chill the fukk out. she's being a fukking a$$hole.
This plot is bugging the hell out of me. Seems like forced conflict just so they can have something going on in Winterfell. I'll feel better if they swerve and go with the Arya playing littlefinger angle. Arya handing Sansa the dagger and basically telling her I can be anyone gives me some hope that she's playing the long con.

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
So that's how Kyurem was created
250px-646Kyurem.png
:ohhh: