Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Nah fukk Sansa.

The fact that she feels like SHE won the Battle Of The b*stards is all we need to know about that bytch
breh she said the knights of the vale. she wasnt lyin tho, and she's a naive chick still. arya needs to fall back and scheme on LF bytchass. might end up using some trickery to murk that snake tho, and i support that

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
breh she said the knights of the vale. she wasnt lyin tho, and she's a naive chick still. arya needs to fall back and scheme on LF bytchass. might end up using some trickery to murk that snake tho, and i support that
she can't even claim the nights of the vale lol

the only reason they ride 'for her' is because LF arranged all of that in the first place after breaking her out of King's Landing

Smukie

Pro
Daps
Gotdamn this is a great ass show:ohlawd:

I feel like Arya is smarter than we think and she did all that to test Sansa's loyalty. Notice after threatening Sansa she gave her the dagger and immediately turned her back. If Sansa was really guilty, Arya knows she would've tried to take her out so she gave her the opportunity. Since she didn't, I think Arya will focus on taking Little Finger out.

Also, how do we know Arya didn't put on a face and become one of the people Little Finger was whispering to?:sas2:

And shot out to the ravens for being on that 4G wifi speed shyt and getting that imessage to Dany so fast.

I knew the damn Night King would get a dragon. Hate it had to happen but I'd rather it be Viserys than Drogon or Rhaegal. I need to see Jon ride Rhaegal.

As far as this battle, I have a theory that either Drogon is gonna take out the Ice dragon OR Bran is gonna warg into that mutha and fukk shyt up. Either way it's gonna be LIT!

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nah fukk Sansa.

The fact that she feels like SHE won the Battle Of The b*stards is all we need to know about that bytch

okay, that's irrelevant though.

arya finally finds her way back home, reunites with her family and starts this creepy ass beef with her sister...for what? she's been coming at sansa's neck since she stepped foot in winterfell. hate sansa all you want but arya is being the weird little bytch in this situation.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Knights Of The Vale that SHE held back from Jon. Allowing him to go into battle undermanned. If Jon would've died during the battle she wouldn't have given two fukks as long as she got Winterfell.

Sansa been a selfish bytch since the beginning of the show and Arya pulling her card.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I've been praying for her death since Lady died. Its a shame Ramsay only raped her once. :yeshrug:

Says a lot when she's the only one in the fsmily that fukks with Reek Mills. :scust:
How great would the world be if Sansa hadn't been born? :wow:

Ned is alive. Arya gets married to Joffrey instead and beats sense into him since she was a G since day one. Robb probably ends up with Margery. Stannis continues being a good father. Theon never loses his dikk.

I could go on :wow:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I've been praying for her death since Lady died. Its a shame Ramsay only raped her once. :yeshrug:

Says a lot when she's the only one in the fsmily that fukks with Reek Mills. :scust:
negged and reported
UnSD0jE.png