Daps
Cersei is gonna have to be killed or she will kill all. She won't take part, cos she sees Dany same as the Night King.

She would have been ruthless if she had a dragon, no losses.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Goddamn I enjoyed this episode! Even with all the plot holes I still fukks with it. Might be my third favorite episode after Winds Of Winter and Battle Of The b*stards...

-Jon Snow and the Magnificent Seven had some really great banter. When Gendry was going on about being betrayed by the Brotherhood and Hound told him to STFU I laughed for 5 minutes. Jon was trying to be nice to Jorah and offer him Longclaw as a consolation prize because he KNEW that he was gonna give Dany that REAL Longclaw later on was a nice gesture :lolbron:

-Tyrion low key in his feelings that Dany don't like short men:mjlol: he was slyly trying to Ether her back on some "but which one of us is BARREN your majesty? We need to discuss terms of succession :troll:" until Dany reminded him that she gladly puts nikka's to roast :ufdup:.

-Arya sonning Sansa's dumbass left and right. And Sansa fukking deserves it. I know, despite Arya's savageness she's never actually kill her sister but she definitely letting her know that unloyalty has consequences. And how fukking dumb does Sansa sound trying to get on her high horse?

Sansa: You should be GRATEFUL. We've got Winterfell back because of ME!!

Arya::demonic:

Sansa: Bu bu but... I was just a child when I wrote that letter! You have no idea what they were doing to ME!!!

Arya::birdman:

Sansa: bu bu but....I've got over a hundred soldiers here loyal to ME!!!

Arya: Let's play a game shall we:ufdup:

-Jon Snow WANTS to die. He's suffering from the worst case of PTSD and Survivors Remorse known to man. If you notice dude only gets excited or passionate when he's about to do something that, in all likelihood means his death. He rushed off to meet Dany knowing that she could have full well had him killed the moment they met. He spoke to her with disdain on their FIRST meeting and outright refused to claim her as Queen. He walked right up to her crazy ass fire breathing dragon and petted it like it was a damn puppy. And he volunteered to go North and capture and wight and gave Dany a tounge lashing for even SUGGESTING that she wasn't going to allow it. It's why he didn't get on Drogon and instead chose to fight. He doesn't want to live. He wants to go out fighting White Walkers. I don't know if his death wish will change now that's he's "in love" with Dany but old memories seldom fade, and bad habits die hard...

- White Walker gang out here with Marion Jones levels of juice because the NK didn't even FLINCH when he tossed that javelin ice spear into Viserion's heart :to: shyt was so accurate I thought Neil Degrasse Tyson had drawn up the blueprint.

-Dany was low key more upset at Jon's apparent death than Viserion's. Height or no height. The RIGHT man will make a woman swoon.

RIP Uncle Benjen. You always came through in the clutch :sadcam:

RIP Viserion. You never had a father to teach you the duck & roll:wow:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
C'mon on breh. This is a show with Dragons, zombies, time-travel and much much more. This was always a fantasy show. If you can't stretch your imagination then the show is not for you.
Yes but it never felt like TWD with the teleporting and shytty plot devices before.

Those brehs shoulda been dead in 30 seconds.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this shyt just to have Cersie tell them, nikka fukk your couch!! ....Ain't no checks getting cut.
Even if it ends up getting everybody killed, you gotta admit, Cersei's swag has been on a hundred thousand trillion since her walk of atonement.
The way she's walking into the meeting in the preview for the next episode :banderas:.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
And Bran, we waiting on you to warg into something godly, what's good Bran :birdman:
bran gotta warg into Young Vieesy. thats the only way or cersei bytchass needs to swallow her pride. errybody dun took losses you heau

i know ice dragons from video games, that shyt is a cheat code because they breathe blue but red rags can't flame em. Fck you #Lanniset bytchass but let us have them ballistas

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
arya really needs to chill the fukk out. she's being a fukking a$$hole.
I liked when Sansa sorta turned the tables on her during their conversation at the start of the episode "oh you were there to? and what the fukk did you do?" I would have liked if there was some sort of bridge scene or episode between Sansa/Arya reunion and Arya vs Sansa all of audden.