The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
A lot going on :damn:

Arya and Jon >

That half a second before Daeny came in I thought Jon was about to godly level up on us on some Promised Prince shyt
:francis:

I been calling that one them dragons getting bodied by the WW. When he rises as a wight :huhldup: was that Viseryion? Edit; they pulled him out fukk Drogon you gotta handle that breh
:lupe: Fire vs Ice on PPV

Drogon gotta smoke him just for getting bodied and turned on his own mother and brothers

Daeny realizing that Jon is the GOAT
:wow: Boy got TWO White Walker bodies now

Arya got Sansa in her pocket now, she's just playing with her, she's trained for this game.
:ufdup:
I think ultimately she wants to push LF out of the picture with Sansa she knows hes the one to get out of WF

And Bran, we waiting on you to warg into something godly, what's good Bran :birdman:
It was Veseryion...

Always had that feeling if a dragon was going to die the first to go would be the one named after that wack pasty fakkit Veserys...

When he got hit with that spear Drogon gave him the dragon equivalent of :francis:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand the need to wrap it up instead of focusing on the journeys as much as they did in the 1st seasons. There were points when Arya's stuff started to get tedious because of her perpetual journey that never seemed to lead anywhere. It's now about the destination but they need them to make better decisions to advance these plots.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are so desperate to find plot holes that they just ignore things that were explained in the same episode.

There's some things to take aim at, but some of the stuff being complained about was clearly explained in the episode
Right. Don't get me wrong, there are some valid complaints, but it's obvious some of these nikkas are just looking for shyt to complain about so their special snowflake asses can feel smarter then everyone else.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Arya is getting on my very last nerve.

IMO, it's pointless and p*ssy for Jon to bend the knee. Jon went to capture a wight because Dany would not give her support. You damn right Dany should've came to save the day. Plus how many times has Jorah saved your ass. As far as I'm concerned, Dany's cape was obligatory due to the bullshyt that she got everyone in, due to her stubbornness. I can't stand her. And Jon is pissing me off too...for signing off on this dumb ass plan, to bending the knee.

:umad:

Whole season been a teleporting disjointed mess breh...

This episode was like a Michael Bay transformers movie, they just want you to say "ooh look at those cool dragons and explosions" and not think about it...

Uncle Benjen sacrifice is hands down the most senseless thing to ever happen on this show...

There is no logical reason whatsoever for him not to get on the horse...

:umad:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

why aint the one white walker didn't die, but the rest did after jon snow sliced the leader in half? (the one that screamed)
Because another white walker turned it...

Just because those wights were following that walker that doesn't mean he turned them all...

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
#TargSet/#StarkSet & The Lannisters need to join forces on some Hogan and Randy Savage mega powers shyt
giphy.gif

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems Sansa is the only one who decided not to set foot in KL. Don't they have emissaries to backchat this shyt and get agreements instead of all of them being in the same place at the same time.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
why was there only 10 white walkers walking by themselves? (when jon asked where the rest of them)

why aint the one white walker didn't die, but the rest did after jon snow sliced the leader in half? (the one that screamed)

poor poor poor writing

Those were scouts :what:

And they explained why the other one didn't die...he was turned by another WE :what: