South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
let's review the stark wins

Robb and his mom slayed at the red wedding

bran is a cripple

sansa forced to.marry joffrey who had her dad killed, and Ramsey who raped her ghetto gaggers style

rickon got an arrow cuz he can't zig zag

arya forced to go on the run and have gender reassignment surgery just to stay alive

and bran about to bring the wall down and cause all these problems

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
he is a b*stard from the north

his father is a targ

his mother is a wolf

in this world, you are what your father is... so if anything.. he is a b*stard of the targs

what basis do you have for him being a stark, besides the fact that his uncle lied to him all his life? and that would still make him a b*stard... and not a stark
Y'all wasn't with him when he was getting stab up in the night's watch tho :mjpls: but wanna try claim him now that he came up.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
If any of you bannerman decide you can't take anymore of this tomfoolery. LanSet is always looking for new soldiers :shaq:
By the looks of the trailer you gonna need every body you can get huh :pachaha:

Dont worry tho,once yall get smoked literally and fit a corpse on the ground, #WalkerGang will come bless yall and we can talk contract then. We dont need your help but go ahead an kill as many dothrakis and unsullied as you can. For now just hold your heads, and keep on fighting the good fight

:mjgrin:
:fuggu:

he's diplomatic, was trying to play by the rules. the homie big ned let him know he's a stark in season 1. we good over here pleighboi.

yall got me going HAM too early in the morning...i gotta exit this thread :whew:
Ol' "your still a stark to me" ass :mjgrin:

Both yall struggle sets still trying to claim someone who dont wanna be claimed. He dont wanna be saved. Looking like yall fit the script for a tuesday night on Maury. Results show... you are NOT the father, ass.

Peep the trailer, youll see jon running from the fade again after we done mop up his comrades. Looks like the gang bout to sign Tormund to the vet minimum.

#WalkerGang

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let's review the stark wins

Robb and his mom slayed at the red wedding

bran is a cripple

sansa forced to.marry joffrey who had her dad killed, and Ramsey who raped her ghetto gaggers style

rickon got an arrow cuz he can't zig zag

arya forced to go on the run and have gender reassignment surgery just to stay alive

and bran about to bring the wall down and cause all these problems

Targ wins doeeee. What she won...a single battle? Word? That's what we supposed to get hype off of

-"queen" Dany gets raped by a horse lord

-got the goat barristan selmy killed due to her pathetic attempts to rule

-leaves that city in the hands of a fukking mercenary aka mereen is fukked. And That was after chaining her dragons up and losing the city to some harpy scum. Not using her dragons there was the equivalent of being on the one yard line and not running with your allstar back and instead trying to throw and getting picked off. No wonder southpaw empathizes with that shyt.

-her only real W was due to her losing her unborn kid and turning him into a dead mutant in exchange for the dragons

-she got piped by random dirt ball dudes on the other side of the world and def def def has gotten some stds from Drogo and darrio. That's the real reason she can't get pregnant because her vagina has shut down from all the bacteria festering in there

Honestly I can't even remember her doing anything else of note

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Big dikk said:
-leaves that city in the hands of a fukking mercenary aka mereen is fukked. And That was after chaining her dragons up and losing the city to some harpy scum. Not using her dragons there was the equivalent of being on the one yard line and not running with your allstar back and instead trying to throw and getting picked off. No wonder southpaw empathizes with that shyt.

:damn:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
You would think after all these years, there is nothing you simps and your loser houses could do to amaze me. But now here you all go, fighting over Jon Snow :mjlol:

Let's check the resume of this motherless fukk

1. Gets disrespected daily by Theon while they both live in Winterfell. Theon is prisoner and he is out here smashing professionals and Jon is dreaming about the day he can declare his celibacy
  2. Has such low standing in the eyes of Ned he sends him off to a prison camp with rapists and murderers
  3. Doesn't do a thing when his brother gets crippled, doesn't even send a raven
  4. Becomes a butler when he gets to castle black
  5. Bends the knee to his fat friend
  6. Doesn't do a thing when his father is beheaded
  7. Bends the knee to that one a$$hole Night's watch guy
  8. Doesn't do a thing when his brother declares war on everyone
  9. Allows a key wildling to escape, also allows several of his commanders to die and then loses his virginity to the musty wildling
  10. Gets so caught up in the musty wildling he joins her side, betrays his brotherhood, and pledges allegiance to her king
  11. Gets her and her king killed due to some simping, but not before countless villagers die
  12. Bends the knee to Stannis
  13. Murders a defenseless boy
  14. Doesn't do a thing when his other brother dies
  15. Allows his only friend to travel alone through the woods to the Citadel
  16. Bends the knee to his little sister
  17. Bends the knee to littlefinger
  18. Bends the knee to the little mormont girl

This is who you are fighting over? This is whom you place your faith? :heh:

If any of you bannerman decide you can't take anymore of this tomfoolery. LanSet is always looking for new soldiers :shaq:
Negative reputation for your foolishness.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
shyt looks fukkin crazy brehs, it took me a couple days to let this marinate. I don't think its hyperbole to say this look better than damn near every blockbuster movie being put out today. Only Warner Bros. and Disney can really compete with this piff. Outside of Planet of the Apes the visuals in this are right there with it, quite possibly better I don't know. I never imagined TV to be like this :wow: :wow:

Oh yeah, #Targset you muthafukkas :pacspit: :pachaha:

but Jon Snow :whew:

my dude since day 1, cold nikka turn summer to the winter :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
shyt looks fukkin crazy brehs, it took me a couple days to let this marinate. I don't think its hyperbole to say this look better than damn near every blockbuster movie being put out today. Only Warner Bros. and Disney can really compete with this piff. Outside of Planet of the Apes the visuals in this are right there with it, quite possibly better I don't know. I never imagined TV to be like this :wow: :wow:

Oh yeah, #Targset you muthafukkas :pacspit: :pachaha:

but Jon Snow :whew:

my dude since day 1, cold nikka turn summer to the winter :wow:

HBO is WB breh.