giphy.gif

:ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh:
:whoo::whoo::whoo:
:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:
:mjcry:

Daps
I fukk with Ballers but how the fukk is Ballers s3 stickied and it starts a week later than GOAT of Thrones?:dahell:
Right. This thread gonna be way more active between now and the premiere than Ballers will be.

I'm more offended by trash ass House of Cards still being stickied. The last ten pages of that thread is pretty much everyone saying how trash it is :mjlol:

They're so quick to unsticky a thread once the season ends (Better Call Saul just ended Monday, and yet they took it down by Wednesday...I think they should let it breathe for one week since many don't watch until later), but they let that trash show stay up there?:mjlol:

Don't get me wrong, ain't no real big deal, just saying.:hubie:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Right. This thread gonna be way more active between now and the premiere than Ballers will be.

I'm more offended by trash ass House of Cards still being stickied. The last ten pages of that thread is pretty much everyone saying how trash it is :mjlol:

They're so quick to unsticky a thread once the season ends (Better Call Saul just ended Monday, and yet they took it down by Wednesday...I think they should let it breathe for one week since many don't watch until later), but they let that trash show stay up there?:mjlol:

Don't get me wrong, ain't no real big deal, just saying.:hubie:
I hear that.

May as well sticky this shyt because the thread is already 3x more active than any show or movie that's up there and it's not even started yet :smugdraper:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
New trailer

#SSWGKTA
Jon Stark putting sword to purpose and daring somebody to step up next

Professor Bran got his wheelchair:wow:

Beric Donderrion fighting with Jon in the North

"The lone wolf dies but the pack survives"

This whole season bout to be :blessed:

Snowman.. :wow:

Seriously, can you dudes not see it. Snowman is not fukking with your sets, or your houses. Snowman is toolling up for the true war.

Snowman, Nights King, fukk your sets. shyt is getting real/been real in the north.

giphy.gif

:wow:

Also..

"The lone wolf dies, but the pack survives"

Good lawd.. :whew:

Last edited:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
:mjgrin: nikkas about to find out why Starkset been tanking all these years.

nikkas was laughing when we lost 92 direwolves and had to fall back .:birdman:

:mjgrin:We stacked them L's early on ,but we finna get the ultimate W

:mjgrin: Shout out to Ned Stark .The Sam Hinkie of this westeros shyt. Acquiring Jon Snow from Targset for a 2063 second round pick .Got Targset tryin to rescind the trade.Ain't no "basketball reasons" in Game Of Thrones b:umad:.
Stannisset tried to follow the blueprint Ned laid,but their GM made some dumbass moves that led to the end of their chapter (Shireen,really my nikka c'mon). We signed Davos for the vet minimum .Old washed nikka tryin to get a ring.

Bran the young seven footer showed flashes of dominance in his rookie year,about to level up and get that MVP trophy .Heard he's been working on his shot all summer and put on 10 pounds of muscle :banderas:

Told you nikkas 5 seasons ago to Trust The Process.:demonic:

Last edited:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjgrin: nikkas about to find out why Starkset been tanking all these years.

nikkas was laughing when we lost 92 direwolves and had to fall back .:birdman:

:mjgrin:We stacked them L's early on ,but we finna get the ultimate W

:mjgrin: Shout out to Ned Stark .The Sam Hinkie of this westeros shyt. Acquiring Jon Snow from Targset for a 2063 second round pick .Got Targset tryin to rescind the trade.Ain't no "basketball reasons" in Game Of Thrones b:umad:.
Stannisset tried to follow the blueprint Ned laid,but their GM made some dumbass moves that led to the end of their chapter (Shireen,really my nikka c'mon). We signed Davos for the vet minimum .Old washed nikka tryin to get a ring.

Bran the young seven footer showed flashes of dominance in his rookie year,about to level up and get that MVP trophy .Heard he's been working on his shot all summer and put on 10 pounds of muscle :banderas:

Told you nikkas 5 seasons ago to Trust The Process.:demonic:

He took a hard foul 6 seasons ago and is still on injured reserve. The kid is soft.