Daps
Why they couldn't start this shyt Early July... shyt is right in the middle of the summer.
I mean they couldn't do July 4th weekend, so is it really that big of a difference in starting on the 16th instead of the 9th?

Starting the 16th allows them to end the week before Labor Day with 7 episodes, so I'm sure leading into their Fall lineup influenced the decision

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Wait a sec.....Targset is still on a fukking BOAT...never even stepped foot in Westeros since birth....and they wanna claim the King In The NORTH
:hhh:

The Old Gods are rolling in their graves

Only thing they need to be claiming when it comes to Jon is claiming him as their TRUE king and ruler. Not flabby Daenerys.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I mean they couldn't do July 4th weekend, so is it really that big of a difference in starting on the 16th instead of the 9th?

Starting the 16th allows them to end the week before Labor Day with 7 episodes, so I'm sure leading into their Fall lineup influenced the decision
Yes big homie. I feel like I been waiting for for 2 years for this shyt.

So yeah a week or 2 is a difference.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You would think after all these years, there is nothing you simps and your loser houses could do to amaze me. But now here you all go, fighting over Jon Snow :mjlol:

Let's check the resume of this motherless fukk

1. Gets disrespected daily by Theon while they both live in Winterfell. Theon is prisoner and he is out here smashing professionals and Jon is dreaming about the day he can declare his celibacy
  2. Has such low standing in the eyes of Ned he sends him off to a prison camp with rapists and murderers
  3. Doesn't do a thing when his brother gets crippled, doesn't even send a raven
  4. Becomes a butler when he gets to castle black
  5. Bends the knee to his fat friend
  6. Doesn't do a thing when his father is beheaded
  7. Bends the knee to that one a$$hole Night's watch guy
  8. Doesn't do a thing when his brother declares war on everyone
  9. Allows a key wildling to escape, also allows several of his commanders to die and then loses his virginity to the musty wildling
  10. Gets so caught up in the musty wildling he joins her side, betrays his brotherhood, and pledges allegiance to her king
  11. Gets her and her king killed due to some simping, but not before countless villagers die
  12. Bends the knee to Stannis
  13. Murders a defenseless boy
  14. Doesn't do a thing when his other brother dies
  15. Allows his only friend to travel alone through the woods to the Citadel
  16. Bends the knee to his little sister
  17. Bends the knee to littlefinger
  18. Bends the knee to the little mormont girl

This is who you are fighting over? This is whom you place your faith? :heh:

If any of you bannerman decide you can't take anymore of this tomfoolery. LanSet is always looking for new soldiers :shaq:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Jon Snow looking like 95-96 Jordan out there :wow:

giphy.gif

#TargSet stand up
CKAdyMw.png
:gucci:

#WolfGang :win:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ya'll didn't want him. He doesn't consider himself a Stark. He's a Targ through and through.
Walkergang got more of a claim on him than ya'll. True story.
wait, he just went to war for winterfell, lost his mind on ramsey for killing his brother, got sansa in the cut...doesn't even know about the targ shyt ruining his wolf blood, yet he's a targ thru and thru :mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
He did come back from the dead

:jbhmm:

Next Free agency bout to be lit.

This all of #starkset

sub-buzz-18631-1467274860-1.png

@dora_da_destroyer im lookin at you ma

:mjgrin:
:fuggu:

he's diplomatic, was trying to play by the rules. the homie big ned let him know he's a stark in season 1. we good over here pleighboi.

yall got me going HAM too early in the morning...i gotta exit this thread :whew:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
#Starkset from day one.

A lot of what we're seeing from those trailers are confirming those leaks months back were true.

I said it back then though, I don't even care about reading them. That's no different from people who've read the books and enjoyed watching this series bring it to life.

Because based on what I read with the spoilers the story is :wow:

The other thing that makes this series great is it's execution. No amount of spoilers can capture the performances and presentation this series can punch out.

Worth the watch for that alone.

Only 3 more weeks brehs.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
You would think after all these years, there is nothing you simps and your loser houses could do to amaze me. But now here you all go, fighting over Jon Snow :mjlol:

Let's check the resume of this motherless fukk

1. Gets disrespected daily by Theon while they both live in Winterfell. Theon is prisoner and he is out here smashing professionals and Jon is dreaming about the day he can declare his celibacy
  2. Has such low standing in the eyes of Ned he sends him off to a prison camp with rapists and murderers
  3. Doesn't do a thing when his brother gets crippled, doesn't even send a raven
  4. Becomes a butler when he gets to castle black
  5. Bends the knee to his fat friend
  6. Doesn't do a thing when his father is beheaded
  7. Bends the knee to that one a$$hole Night's watch guy
  8. Doesn't do a thing when his brother declares war on everyone
  9. Allows a key wildling to escape, also allows several of his commanders to die and then loses his virginity to the musty wildling
  10. Gets so caught up in the musty wildling he joins her side, betrays his brotherhood, and pledges allegiance to her king
  11. Gets her and her king killed due to some simping, but not before countless villagers die
  12. Bends the knee to Stannis
  13. Murders a defenseless boy
  14. Doesn't do a thing when his other brother dies
  15. Allows his only friend to travel alone through the woods to the Citadel
  16. Bends the knee to his little sister
  17. Bends the knee to littlefinger
  18. Bends the knee to the little mormont girl

This is who you are fighting over? This is whom you place your faith? :heh:

If any of you bannerman decide you can't take anymore of this tomfoolery. LanSet is always looking for new soldiers :shaq:

PSAMWvd.png