The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Targ wins doeeee. What she won...a single battle? Word? That's what we supposed to get hype off of

-"queen" Dany gets raped by a horse lord

-got the goat barristan selmy killed due to her pathetic attempts to rule

-leaves that city in the hands of a fukking mercenary aka mereen is fukked. And That was after chaining her dragons up and losing the city to some harpy scum. Not using her dragons there was the equivalent of being on the one yard line and not running with your allstar back and instead trying to throw and getting picked off. No wonder southpaw empathizes with that shyt.

-her only real W was due to her losing her unborn kid and turning him into a dead mutant in exchange for the dragons

-she got piped by random dirt ball dudes on the other side of the world and def def def has gotten some stds from Drogo and darrio. That's the real reason she can't get pregnant because her vagina has shut down from all the bacteria festering in there

Honestly I can't even remember her doing anything else of note
in the words of tupac shakur... you told me not to go to war until i got my money right... my money's right... now i want war

so yes... there was many times she wanted to rush into westeros.. but if stannis and his army couldn't do it... rob and his army couldn't do it.. the salt king and his army couldn't do it... fukk was dany gonna do?

now what it look like tho? 100k dothraki, all of the queen of thorns troops and army, all of the sand snakes and dorn's army, the majority of the greyjoy fleet and their navy, all of the ships the masters brought, 2 of the smartest minds in westeros, a red witch and three big motherfukking dragons nikka

now take all week and think of which house wants to go head up??? mind you we ONLY coming for the throne.. we don't care to conquer jon and whatever the hell he doing. yes it will come up... but we focused on the lannisters only right now and they ain't got shyt but the mountain

killacal

Banned
Daps
Just re watched the show

Qyburn is the goat:whoo:

Went from getting his whole town killed by the mountain on orders from Tywin :sas2:and getting saved by Rob :sas1:to turning the mountain into his zombie and becoming hand of the queen:mjpls:

He's gonna destroy cersei and HBO is so goat they paint him as just a creep:mjlol:

That nikka was being smug waiting for retribution put my account on it :bryan:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:mjgrin: nikkas about to find out why Starkset been tanking all these years.

nikkas was laughing when we lost 92 direwolves and had to fall back .:birdman:

:mjgrin:We stacked them L's early on ,but we finna get the ultimate W

:mjgrin: Shout out to Ned Stark .The Sam Hinkie of this westeros shyt. Acquiring Jon Snow from Targset for a 2063 second round pick .Got Targset tryin to rescind the trade.Ain't no "basketball reasons" in Game Of Thrones b:umad:.
Stannisset tried to follow the blueprint Ned laid,but their GM made some dumbass moves that led to the end of their chapter (Shireen,really my nikka c'mon). We signed Davos for the vet minimum .Old washed nikka tryin to get a ring.

Bran the young seven footer showed flashes of dominance in his rookie year,about to level up and get that MVP trophy .Heard he's been working on his shot all summer and put on 10 pounds of muscle :banderas:

Told you nikkas 5 seasons ago to Trust The Process.:demonic:

:wow:

Stark level posting

We aren't worthy

We about to use little finger with that one year rental take us to the ship :mjgrin:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Just finished.
I was all for #Starkset.

But fukk it nikka #Targset I mean SHE GOT fukkING DRAGONS :damn:

That buzzing sound afer she says Dracarys just before he starts firing :banderas:
Almost everybody got a place in their heart for the Starks cause they're the first house introduced and cause of Ned. But when real nikkas see the light, You gotta go with Targset. :salute:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Just finished.
I was all for #Starkset.

But fukk it nikka #Targset I mean SHE GOT fukkING DRAGONS :damn:

That buzzing sound afer she says Dracarys just before he starts firing :banderas:
This guy waiting for 6 full seasons to pick a set:mjlol:

Pathetic.

You must have low self esteem.

Keep our name out your mouth

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
This guy waiting for 6 full seasons to pick a set:mjlol:

Pathetic.

You must have low self esteem.

Keep our name out your mouth
Don't think I've forgotten how you spoke on THE Queen.
Sansa's guts been gutted POV style with Reek watching in the cut. If you don't want the dothraki to piledrive your northerners thots you better watch how you speak on Khaleesi.
Plus we got the red god on our side, watch your pelts :wow:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Don't think I've forgotten how you spoke on THE Queen.
Sansa's guts been gutted POV style with Reek watching in the cut. If you don't want the dothraki to piledrive your northerners thots you better watch how you speak on Khaleesi.
Plus we got the red god on our side, watch your pelts :wow:
Watch Arya become a dragon and kill her :troll: