HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PSAMWvd.png
Dude just skipped right over the battles he's been in and body's he has on him :rudy:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP Prodigy

Jaime Lannister always pays tributes to fallen soldiers

Oh y'all houses killers now, oh word?
Catch you comin out your fukkin castle
Yeah, catch a fukkin sword

Ayo, I break Bran's legs, hundred dragon bills
Peel on horses and carriages with wheels
Laugh at books about lineage as I generate mills
Enter every tourney, only for more kills
We used to catch targs and negotiate deals (kingsguard)
Now it's iron thrones, whole council post up bills
Give 'em a keep only if the math is real
If you can't match numbers then you can't have the Head Kingslayer In Charge
And shyt, live lannister sword artist
Pardon, Jaime L shines regardless
Remorseless, haunt starks like red weddings
My advice, 'fore you get like that, is think twice
'fore you move on it, put jewels on it, who want it
Loose houses make the news when Lannisters formin'
Snatch seeds out Stark wives bellies often (oh you thought you were getting married?)
Doin it past yo' delf you way out your jurisdiction
Why does Stannis bullshyt on the grill? (shout out to Shireen)
I don't fukk around dunny, this move's real
I Keep It Thoro, westeros

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:gucci:

He walks like a Stark. He talks like a Stark. He dresses like a Stark. He acts like a Stark. By golly, he is a fukking Stark.

You Targ inbreeds talk this "lineage of his father BS" then turn around and claim a full blooded Lannister to your weak ass set. Both his father and his momma were Lannisters yet y'all claim Tyrion cuz he's riding for y'all cause. Jon out chea reminiscing with Sansa, risking his life to save Rickon and take back our castle; he's been riding for our cause since season 1 since the Wall has always been our domain, word to Bran the Builder.

Y'all ain't nothing but an footnote in an Old Nan story to Jon. Tryna claim a nikka who barely acknowledges y'all existence (I only recall him uttering y'all name when talking to Aemon about his former house in season 1). Like I said that's some straight up thot behavior.:scust:

Y'all need to go sit down....over there :camby:

:damn:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You would think after all these years, there is nothing you simps and your loser houses could do to amaze me. But now here you all go, fighting over Jon Snow :mjlol:

Let's check the resume of this motherless fukk

1. Gets disrespected daily by Theon while they both live in Winterfell. Theon is prisoner and he is out here smashing professionals and Jon is dreaming about the day he can declare his celibacy
  2. Has such low standing in the eyes of Ned he sends him off to a prison camp with rapists and murderers
  3. Doesn't do a thing when his brother gets crippled, doesn't even send a raven
  4. Becomes a butler when he gets to castle black
  5. Bends the knee to his fat friend
  6. Doesn't do a thing when his father is beheaded
  7. Bends the knee to that one a$$hole Night's watch guy
  8. Doesn't do a thing when his brother declares war on everyone
  9. Allows a key wildling to escape, also allows several of his commanders to die and then loses his virginity to the musty wildling
  10. Gets so caught up in the musty wildling he joins her side, betrays his brotherhood, and pledges allegiance to her king
  11. Gets her and her king killed due to some simping, but not before countless villagers die
  12. Bends the knee to Stannis
  13. Murders a defenseless boy
  14. Doesn't do a thing when his other brother dies
  15. Allows his only friend to travel alone through the woods to the Citadel
  16. Bends the knee to his little sister
  17. Bends the knee to littlefinger
  18. Bends the knee to the little mormont girl

This is who you are fighting over? This is whom you place your faith? :heh:

If any of you bannerman decide you can't take anymore of this tomfoolery. LanSet is always looking for new soldiers :shaq:

Fixed.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You would think after all these years, there is nothing you simps and your loser houses could do to amaze me. But now here you all go, fighting over Jon Snow :mjlol:

Let's check the resume of this motherless fukk

1. Doesn't do a thing when his brother gets crippled, doesn't even send a raven
you know that always made no sense.. Benjen was showing up to the crib, sleeping over at ned's house, chillin.. you telling me they wouldn't even let jon send a letter out to his family when his dad died?

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
tumblr_nrhvueOtve1rpqz1go4_250.gif
tumblr_nrhvueOtve1rpqz1go3_250.gif

tumblr_nrhvueOtve1rpqz1go5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nrhvueOtve1rpqz1go8_250.gif

tumblr_nq1a9ur6YG1qbszkbo5_250.gif
tumblr_nrhvueOtve1rpqz1go10_250.gif
tumblr_novpkmGawm1rhamj6o4_r1_250.gif

#Stannisset never forget!!! The One True King!! No other king is on the field with his soldiers!! Be Proud! When other posters come and make jokes about our King let them know there is no man more feared in westeros than a truly just man!!

fukk Starkset remember when the TRUE KING came through???? The White Wolf BENT THE DAMN KNEE LIKE YOU SUPPOSED TO IN THE PRESENCE OF THE TRUE KING!!!

tumblr_nmq91d9SRa1qddfrco1_500.gif

tumblr_nmq91d9SRa1qddfrco2_500.gif

#StannisSet across the belly/we burned you heathens already!!!
tumblr_nw8zasY8jX1upu4oxo7_250.gif

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
In the trailer It looks like Theon's sister gets killed. that is the only reason why he would have collapsed like that on the beach.

Theon about to go super saiyan this season :wow:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can stay affiliated, Stargaryen™ though Jon Targaryen, come to the rightful set breh :blessed:

Who the fukk is Jon Targaryen breh? Some product of Targaryen incest that used to hang around kings landing back in the day because his father was too dumb to bust his load on his cousins face like Drogo used to do with Dany?

I know you don't mean Jon Snow. You can't be talking about the dude who lived his life by that Stark motto and built his game off of studying film of the goat Eddard Stark (RIP). I don't see many Targ traits in that dude to be forreal. He hasn't tried to pipe any family members, doesn't have that albino hair, isn't crazy, doesn't have that bytchass sense of entitlement the Targs have. None of that.

All you guys have is dragons, and that's only because Bran let's you have dragons. Keep your set in line. I won't lie you guys have a big role to play but you gonna be playin that role with a #33 jersey and you know damn well who's gonna be rocking the 23.