Veteran
Daps
DHL8-3UVwAEWMTU.jpg

DHL8-28V0AIRaqQ.jpg

however do you want me....however do you need me :wow:
Sin with the WW eyes tho:whoo:

Classic :banderas:

nightkingbelly_web.jpg

Thanks for the inspiration. I shouted yall out in the comment section of the site.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh i was talking about before tarly made the decision to click up with the L Set, before that none of that had happend. her armies were still intact. the they took highgarden with the help from the tarlys so thats after the fact. breh could have made the difference if he didnt switch up on his queen reagent. you said he switched sides because her army consisted of majority essos soldiers, but before he switched sides, her army was still majority westerosi
The "Mad kings daughter coming to rape our wimmenz with dothraki savages" angle was in play WAY before Dany made her alliances.

HER army is Essos. Her ALLIES army is Westerosi. HER army is still Dothraki/Unsullied and was always viewed that way before she crossed the sea. None of those allies were guaranteed before Dany met them in Westeros anyway. Since season 1 till she captured mereen all mentions of her usually included the threat of her leading Dothraki. She was married to the Khal and was going to give birth to his son

Her arrival was ALWAYS looked at as a foreign invasion. After Danery's small council scene idk why hard headed nikkas keep trying to argue against this

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
The "Mad kings daughter coming to rape our wimmenz with dothraki savages" angle was in play WAY before Dany made her alliances.

HER army is Essos. Her ALLIES army is Westerosi. HER army is still Dothraki/Unsullied and was always viewed that way before she crossed the sea. None of those allies were guaranteed before Dany met them in Westeros anyway. Since season 1 till she captured mereen all mentions of her usually included the threat of her leading Dothraki. She was married to the Khal and was going to give birth to his son

Her arrival was ALWAYS looked at as a foreign invasion. After Danery's small council scene idk why hard headed nikkas keep trying to argue against this

last response brotha, imma try to dead this.

her army was seen as foreign in season one hell up to season six, but things changed. right before tarly made his decision, most of the people that were gonna fight for her were from the west, allies whatever you want to call them, they were all willing to fight and die for her. now ofcourse the dothraki and unsullied were gonna ride for her the hardest cause they been with her since the beginning, but right before tarly made his decision, the bulk of her forces came from the west. you can call it foreign all yu want, the fact i been trying to make is that before tarly hood hopped, the majority of the people that were gonna fight for her werent foreign.

and dany probably didnt meet queen of thornes or elariabefore westeros, but they had sided with dany when she was still in mereen offa varys' krzyzewski recruting. you can see their ships when dany was crossing the sea over to westeros.

but for the sake of argument we can chalk it up to agree to disagree.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so did lyana love rhaegar or did he really kidnap her :lupe:
The theory from last episode is that they were married. Rhaegar had an annulment and was secretly wed in Dorne, which they believe was him marrying Lyanna. So that makes Jon a Targaryen.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The theory from last episode is that they were married. Rhaegar had an annulment and was secretly wed in Dorne, which they believe was him marrying Lyanna. So that makes Jon a Targaryen.

Jon Targaryen sounds wack AF. I hope he doesn't start using that name....He gotta keep Snow

Also since he's a Targ does that mean hes fireproof now? Or is that some shyt only Dany can do for whatever reason....

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
last response brotha, imma try to dead this.

her army was seen as foreign in season one hell up to season six, but things changed. right before tarly made his decision, most of the people that were gonna fight for her were from the west, allies whatever you want to call them, they were all willing to fight and die for her. now ofcourse the dothraki and unsullied were gonna ride for her the hardest cause they been with her since the beginning, but right before tarly made his decision, the bulk of her forces came from the west. you can call it foreign all yu want, the fact i been trying to make is that before tarly hood hopped, the majority of the people that were gonna fight for her werent foreign.

and dany probably didnt meet queen of thornes or elariabefore westeros, but they had sided with dany when she was still in mereen offa varys' krzyzewski recruting. you can see their ships when dany was crossing the sea over to westeros.
but for the sake of argument we can chalk it up to agree to disagree.

Bruh HERE is the scene where Tarly made the decision and in the VERY beginning Cercei prefaces it with the foreign invader angle. Even managed to cover the Tyrell involvement and branded them as traitors. I mean look at his face @ 2:20....the Dothraki was definitely the dealbreaker.

"I'm gonna give you a choice....Do you fight with us or with foreign savages and eunuchs?"

Like yo...how plainly do you need it spelled out?

So now we've moved the goalposts to every possible spot: before, during, and after his decision. And Dany's arrival is still looked at as foreign invasion. :mjlol: hard headed ass nikka you must have driven your momma crazy

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jon Targaryen sounds wack AF. I hope he doesn't start using that name....He gotta keep Snow

Also since he's a Targ does that mean hes fireproof now? Or is that some shyt only Dany can do for whatever reason....
@ the bold: agreed.

Maybe it's a pureblood targ thing.

I remember a early scene where Jon yelled out in pain when he grabbed a flaming lantern and threw it at someone. A WW I think

Jards

All Star
Daps
I wouldn't want to see it mainly because I don't want to see all of those people recast.

They would have to recast Tyrion. Recast Cersei. Recast Jaime. Recast Ned. Recast Cat. Recast Littlefinger. Recast Varys. Recast Selmy. Recast the Mountain. Recast The Hound. And a bunch more. And at some point it will have the uncanny effect of not quite being the main series, but still way too close to the main series. Watching a scene of teenage Tyrion like:patrice:

They've been pretty much recasting anyway - we've already seen Young Ned and Hodor in flashbacks so it's not like we haven't seen younger versions of certain characters already. There's probably more younger versions of the characters we'll see through Bran's flashbacks as we hit the end game.

Plus I agree with the people that think seeing Rhaegar would actually take away some of the intrigue and mystery of him. I like that he such a notable figure, with the north and south hating him, and the Targs loving him, and each having their versions of what he was like. Getting 'the truth" undercuts that.

As far as Rhaegar, the mystery will be somewhat removed once the series ends. GRRM has said that by the end of ASOIAF and GoT, there would be pretty much no stone left unturned about the rebellion and the events that preceded it. That's why he doesn't want to do a prequel solely on the rebellion because we'll know ins and outs of it by the end of GoT so it would be like telling the same story twice. Rhaegar's mystery revolves around his motivations in the actions that kickstarted the rebellion so that will be pretty much outlined by the end of GoT.

That would only bookend a series on the Mad King any way as there would be so many other plot lines that could be focused on. Would be sick to see how the relationships of characters like Aerys, Tywin and Rhaegar morph and change over a series. Imagine seeing:

• How Tywin goes from best friends with Aerys and being Hand of the King to them gradually beefing and Tywin switching allegiance during the rebellion and sacking the city
  • Mad King Aerys getting Jojo'ed and kidnapped at Duskendale
  • Young Selmy on some black ops shyt to rescue Aerys
  • Aerys telling Tywin to :camby: when proposing a betrothal for young Cersei to Rhaegar
  • Rhaegar vs Aerys at King's Landing with lines in the sand being drawn and the Houses and council deciding who's set they're repping
  • Rhaegar conspiring with the other Houses to remove Aerys from the Throne at Harrenhal under the guise of the Tourney
  • Aerys turning up at Harrenhal on some fukk shyt

And that doesn't even include the shyt from the Rebellion.

I want them to do something removed from the main series, so there is no pre-existing attachment to characters, no temptation for fanservicing those characters, no wink and nods and shyt.

I expect a lot of book readers would want shyt other than the Rebellion as there's so much lore to choose from - I pretty much don't mind what they go with as long as we get more of the Universe. Only thing I'd be :patrice: about is Dunk and Egg. Not because of the story, more because of the tone because it almost reads like The Hobbit to GoT's Lord of the Rings which would be wasted on HBO - I need to see sex, fukkery and over the top violence. But we ain't getting that anyway because GRRM doesn't want them to lap him twice :mjlol:
The Mad King's reign and the rebellion would be the smart move really though for HBO from a casual viewer perspective because the investment and back stories in the characters has already been built up from GoT over 7 seasons. But were not getting it so :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

Why would Jon Trueborn Stark start claiming that wack ass last name:laff:

His dad was a deadbeat. Might as well have never existed

When Jon finds out the truth, he will definitely stop calling himself Snow.....and will pick the name Stark

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Why would Jon Trueborn Stark start claiming that wack ass last name:laff:

His dad was a deadbeat. Might as well have never existed

When Jon finds out the truth, he will definitely stop calling himself Snow.....and will pick the name Stark
Did you do a pre-season top 10?
Are you doing a post-season one?

I remember somebody trying to do one last year and got clowned for it. I think he quit after about 2 weeks:russ:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Did you do a pre-season top 10?
Are you doing a post-season one?

I remember somebody trying to do one last year and got clowned for it. I think he quit after about 2 weeks:russ:
lol, breh got mad as hell after all of starkset basically clowned his shyt and dapped up @Adam3000, he legit got mad and stopped posting :heh: