AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Seven men (on foot) fighting the army of the dead in order to capture one wight all on the impetus of enticing a queen that is willing to blow up a church in order to maintain power is beyond ridiculous.

Yes, but they don't know Cersei pulled that shyt. All of the 7 aren't that familiar with Cersei, and all the political games going on in the south. They're so focused on dealing with the army of the dead, that they desperately need all the allies they can get.

I'm also certain that Thoros and Beric have other plans. I'm quite sure Beric thinks it's his destiny to take on the Night King, because why else does he keep coming back from death? So he may be thinking he can end it "once and for all" or some other heroic shyt. But it's still a flimsy plan, certainly.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Is Littlefinger's plan basically to convince Sansa to become Queen, have her and the North defeat the Lannisters and take over the 7 Kingdoms, and then marry her so he becomes King by default (after which I'm pretty sure she'd have an "accident" of some sorts).

:obama: not a bad plan actually...

But he still needs to believe a united Westeros can defeat Daenerys and her Dragons, AND ultimately he has to account for the Night King. So what's his end game on those fronts? :jbhmm:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm not reading that shyt. They already showed who he is and even said he was a former commander of the nights watch. Why can't people just accept that lol

That theory she posted isn't saying that it's physically Bran, but that he warged into dude in the past and his mind was basically trapped in the Night Kings body.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
That theory she posted isn't saying that it's physically Bran, but that he warged into dude in the past and his mind was basically trapped in the Night Kings body.

Maybe they exchanged bodies, and Bran (in the form of the Night King) is on his way to Winterfell to save his sisters from the Night King (in the form of Bran) :ohhh:

Then we find out the whole series was just a prequel to

410H2SRYKBL.jpg

:gladbron:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Littlefinger's plan basically to convince Sansa to become Queen, have her and the North defeat the Lannisters and take over the 7 Kingdoms, and then marry her so he becomes King by default (after which I'm pretty sure she'd have an "accident" of some sorts).

But he still needs to believe a united Westeros can defeat Daenerys and her Dragons, AND ultimately he has to account for the Night King. So what's his end game on those fronts? :jbhmm:

His plan has made less and less sense to me ever since he killed Joffrey. If he wanted to be King in the North with Sansa as his wife why did he deliver her to Ramsey? I'm a little worried the writers lost control of him. His endgame has to be the iron throne at a minimum.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
i think it might be bran straight up
not even warged into someone elses head.
several times he's warged in the past...people have heard or noticed him
when he went back in the past and saw his pops with lyanna....ned stuttered cause he heard him
when he warged in the past into hodors head...hodor looking bran in the eyes before it happened
not to mention the night king seeing him a few times.
im thinking bran went all the way before everything happened before the first men and the children started beefing....and got stuck there. the children of the forest captured him and used him to stop the first men....here enters a paradox :manny:
bran exists in multiple places and times all at the same time :lupe:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i think it might be bran straight up
not even warged into someone elses head.
several times he's warged in the past...people have heard or noticed him
when he went back in the past and saw his pops with lyanna....ned stuttered cause he heard him
when he warged in the past into hodors head...hodor looking bran in the eyes before it happened
not to mention the night king seeing him a few times.
im thinking bran went all the way before everything happened before the first men and the children started beefing....and got stuck there. the children of the forest captured him and used him to stop the first men....here enters a paradox :manny:
bran exists in multiple places and times all at the same time :lupe:
people have me pondering all sorts of shyt about bran, but all of them lend to him needing more exposition in the series. if any of these are true, i'm gonna be kinda heated he hasn't been given more time, but maybe it will work out, the same way it seems like they only need a few episodes to reveal and deal with jon's ancestry

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
So he's two people at once?

Yeppers

The Hodor scene foreshadows it imo

There's theories about it on Youtube

Bloodraven tells the little nikka to stop hanging around in the past EXPLICITLY :dahell:

Bran don't listen

He screwed Hodor's mind up by warging Present Hodor while he was in the vision with Past Hodor right next to him which linked the two and made little Hodor glimpse how he dies. When you add that to the fact that BR kept telling his little ass not to hang around in the past too long, it does lend credence to the theory that Bran will fukk up and get trapped in the NK's body. Plus, there was a character like Bran in the books who got killed in his physical body and warged into a bird to save his spirit.

Daps
the prophecy could've been about kids who survive birth (which 3 did) or some other length of time to "make them matter". i don't remember, but was the black hair baby still born? i know for certain she said it didn't survive so died right(shortly) after birth? and we have yet to see if this next baby will be born so technically the prophecy is still in tact :yeshrug:

The first baby survived birth, he died of a fever:

Apparently the Cersei never says this in the book, but on the show, the prophecy is wrong

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

That's a basic plan. Littlefinger got to have a smarter plan than that. Sansa doens't have the army to do it.