FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA

Bruh HERE is the scene where Tarly made the decision and in the VERY beginning Cercei prefaces it with the foreign invader angle. Even managed to cover the Tyrell involvement and branded them as traitors. I mean look at his face @ 2:20....the Dothraki was definitely the dealbreaker.

"I'm gonna give you a choice....Do you fight with us or with foreign savages and eunuchs?"

Like yo...how plainly do you need it spelled out?

So now we've moved the goalposts to every possible spot: before, during, and after his decision. And Dany's arrival is still looked at as foreign invasion. :mjlol: hard headed ass nikka you must have driven your momma crazy

of course cersci would say that, thats fake news tho brah :troll:

breh i am hard headed, i tried to not respond this whole time, this back and forth fukked up my dap to post ratio :damn:i was almost at 5:1 :damn:

but the reason you had a problem with my initial post was cause i said half the people who were fighting for her were westerosi, where s you said the strrong majority were from essos. so i leave you with this question, before tarly made his decision to betray her queen regeant, did half of danys forces consist of people from westeros?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Randal Tarley shoulds like a trump supporter

Glad they roasted his ass

Dany's family has been in Westeros for over 300 years. That's longer than America has been a country and far longer than anyone in Trump's family has been here, yet in this world she's still a dirty foreigner :mjpls:

Jon Targaryen sounds wack AF. I hope he doesn't start using that name....He gotta keep Snow

Also since he's a Targ does that mean hes fireproof now? Or is that some shyt only Dany can do for whatever reason....
He's only fireproof once he *believes* he is.
:troll:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
If they do a spin-off, my vote goes to the Blackfyre Rebellion.

There's no dragons, so no huge budgets for CGI.

You have the following storylines

- the Young Dragon going to war with Dorne (through flashbacks)
- Baelor the Blessed being a fanatic (through flashbacks)
- Aegon IV becoming King
- Aegon IV's beef with his brother Aemon
- The Great b*stards (Bloodraven, Bittersteel, Sheila, Daemon)
- Daemon & Daeron's beef over Daenerys
- Dorne's beef with King's Landing (done right)
- The war between Daemon & Daeron and Bittersteel & Bloodraven
- Bloodraven behind the scenes doing grimy shyt like Varys or Littlefinger

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
of course cersci would say that, thats fake news tho brah :troll:

breh i am hard headed, i tried to not respond this whole time, this back and forth fukked up my dap to post ratio :damn:i was almost at 5:1 :damn:

but the reason you had a problem with my initial post was cause i said half the people who were fighting for her were westerosi, where s you said the strrong majority were from essos. so i leave you with this question, before tarly made his decision to betray her queen regeant, did half of danys forces consist of people from westeros?

No....they were not Dany's forces. The pledged no oath to her. They pleged no oath to her house. They were not flying her banner. They fought 0 battles under her command. The Dorne army never made it out of Dorne, the small fraction of greyjoys were destoryed, the tyrells were sacked before they left highgarden. In Dany's war council scene Olennna refers to the westeros armies as "our army" and the dothraki/unsullied as "your army". There has never been a time when the Dorne/Tyrell/Ironborne were considered danerys forces. Even the picture you posted doesn't

You tried to poke at this from every possible angle from semantics to perception you're hard headed ass is just wrong bruh end of story.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
If they do a spin-off, my vote goes to the Blackfyre Rebellion.

There's no dragons, so no huge budgets for CGI.

You have the following storylines

- the Young Dragon going to war with Dorne (through flashbacks)
- Baelor the Blessed being a fanatic (through flashbacks)
- Aegon IV becoming King
- Aegon IV's beef with his brother Aemon
- The Great b*stards (Bloodraven, Bittersteel, Sheila, Daemon)
- Daemon & Daeron's beef over Daenerys
- Dorne's beef with King's Landing (done right)
- The war between Daemon & Daeron and Bittersteel & Bloodraven
- Bloodraven behind the scenes doing grimy shyt like Varys or Littlefinger

That's my pick too, although I'm not 100% sold on it myself because it's almost exclusively dealing with the south. I'd like to have some drama and major characters in regions above the crownlands.