666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
they went half on a baby under wedlock :manny:
he aint kidnap shyt. they both pulled some hoe shyt and ran from their significant others :pachaha:
:mjlol:

i am listening to these game of thrones lure and history videos now and was like :leon: when they said that :rudy:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeppers

The Hodor scene foreshadows it imo

There's theories about it on Youtube

Bloodraven tells the little nikka to stop hanging around in the past EXPLICITLY :dahell:

Bran don't listen

He screwed Hodor's mind up by warging Present Hodor while he was in the vision with Past Hodor right next to him which linked the two and made little Hodor glimpse how he dies. When you add that to the fact that BR kept telling his little ass not to hang around in the past too long, it does lend credence to the theory that Bran will fukk up and get trapped in the NK's body. Plus, there was a character like Bran in the books who got killed in his physical body and warged into a bird to save his spirit.
Man I hope it doesn't go that route, that shyt sucks. That's some straight up Flash shyt.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Yeppers

The Hodor scene foreshadows it imo

There's theories about it on Youtube

Bloodraven tells the little nikka to stop hanging around in the past EXPLICITLY :dahell:

Bran don't listen

He screwed Hodor's mind up by warging Present Hodor while he was in the vision with Past Hodor right next to him which linked the two and made little Hodor glimpse how he dies. When you add that to the fact that BR kept telling his little ass not to hang around in the past too long, it does lend credence to the theory that Bran will fukk up and get trapped in the NK's body. Plus, there was a character like Bran in the books who got killed in his physical body and warged into a bird to save his spirit.

I always thought it would be Aerys. Bran didn't listen to the 3ER about playin in the away games and ended up giving Aerys a vision of the Night's King and that would give him the obsession with wildfire with the whole "Burn them all" bit :manny:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA

you right more than half :mjgrin:
strong majority of her army is dothraki and unsullied both from the east what are you talking about?:dahell:
9XqycjY.png

you take the reach and dorne and to give you the benefit of the doubt lets say only 1 quarter of the greyjoys and you have 146k westerosi soldiers to 124k essos soldiers

108k highgarden, 32k dornish, 4k greyjoys if not more vs 100k kahls, 21k unsullied, 3k sellswords

randal taryly was on the fence about joining L set, he fought tooth and nail for the mad king. got finessed by jamie and took the only L that matters. i still fukk with the showheavy, and its #DeathRow all day , all am saying is season 1-4 writing>last couple seasons, i figured most would feel that way

in context, i understand but by itself that is the most hilariously ignorant statement i've read in months

dirty book readers :scust: trying to be smart with words :scusthov:
D5NSZZ7.png

Last edited:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Shame they won't do Robert's Rebellion as one of the prequels cause a series based on the reign of the Mad King would be amazing - would legit be as good as GoT:

- Tywin vs Aerys fukkery
- Duskendale fukkery
- Aerys vs Rhaegar fukkery
- Tourney of Harrenhal fukkery
- Lyanna & Rhaegar
- Rickard & Brandon Stark fukkery
- Roberts Rebellion
Would have to be a few seasons but a series with Robert's rebellion as the final season would be :banderas:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Shame they won't do Robert's Rebellion as one of the prequels cause a series based on the reign of the Mad King would be amazing - would legit be as good as GoT:

- Tywin vs Aerys fukkery
- Duskendale fukkery
- Aerys vs Rhaegar fukkery
- Tourney of Harrenhal fukkery
- Lyanna & Rhaegar
- Rickard & Brandon Stark fukkery
- Roberts Rebellion
Would have to be a few seasons but a series with Robert's rebellion as the final season would be :banderas:
I wouldn't want to see it mainly because I don't want to see all of those people recast.

They would have to recast Tyrion. Recast Cersei. Recast Jaime. Recast Ned. Recast Cat. Recast Littlefinger. Recast Varys. Recast Selmy. Recast the Mountain. Recast The Hound. And a bunch more. And at some point it will have the uncanny effect of not quite being the main series, but still way too close to the main series. Watching a scene of teenage Tyrion like:patrice:

Plus I agree with the people that think seeing Rhaegar would actually take away some of the intrigue and mystery of him. I like that he such a notable figure, with the north and south hating him, and the Targs loving him, and each having their versions of what he was like. Getting 'the truth" undercuts that.

I want them to do something removed from the main series, so there is no pre-existing attachment to characters, no temptation for fanservicing those characters, no wink and nods and shyt.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bran being Night King ain't that far fetched for nikkas to be clowning it

"Hold the door" was an enormous reveal. I would think that that contained SOME foreshadowing

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't want to see it mainly because I don't want to see all of those people recast.

They would have to recast Tyrion. Recast Cersei. Recast Jaime. Recast Ned. Recast Cat. Recast Littlefinger. Recast Varys. Recast Selmy. Recast the Mountain. Recast The Hound. And a bunch more. And at some point it will have the uncanny effect of not quite being the main series, but still way too close to the main series. Watching a scene of teenage Tyrion like:patrice:

Plus I agree with the people that think seeing Rhaegar would actually take away some of the intrigue and mystery of him. I like that he such a notable figure, with the north and south hating him, and the Targs loving him, and each having their versions of what he was like. Getting 'the truth" undercuts that.

I want them to do something removed from the main series, so there is no pre-existing attachment to characters, no temptation for fanservicing those characters, no wink and nods and shyt.
This

Y'all think y'all want Roberts Rebellion but y'all really don't

The lore around it(which is crazy when you consider that it's a fictional war) has gotten big enough that the show wouldn't match everybodies fantasy

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you right more than half :mjgrin:

9XqycjY.png

you take the reach and dorne and to give you the benefit of the doubt lets say only 1 quarter of the greyjoys and you have 146k westerosi soldiers to 124k essos soldiers

108k highgarden, 32k dornish, 4k greyjoys if not more vs 100k kahls, 21k unsullied, 3k sellswords

randal taryly was on the fence about joining L set, he fought tooth and nail for the mad king. got finessed by jamie and took the only L that matters. i still fukk with the showheavy, and its #DeathRow all day , all am saying is season 1-4 writing>last couple seasons, i figured most would feel that way

D5NSZZ7.png
Jesus you're awfully smug from some old clipart and poor comprehension

All her dornish/greyjoy/Tyrell allies were routed on their way to kings landing. The greyjoys were captured EN ROUTE to picking up the dornish forces ffs

I mean, in the previous episode's battle you saw nothing but Dothraki fighting the lannisters. :why: yet you're counting 150k worth of people that weren't visually represented once the past 2 episodes....no banners or nothing.

If you just wanted to say the bolded you should have just said it, hell I might have agreed with you. No need to look stupid in the process.

We need to come up with a term for people thirsty to say "XYZ is trash" based on some inconsequential poorly thought out nuance complaint

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think it might be bran straight up
not even warged into someone elses head.
several times he's warged in the past...people have heard or noticed him
when he went back in the past and saw his pops with lyanna....ned stuttered cause he heard him
when he warged in the past into hodors head...hodor looking bran in the eyes before it happened
not to mention the night king seeing him a few times.
im thinking bran went all the way before everything happened before the first men and the children started beefing....and got stuck there. the children of the forest captured him and used him to stop the first men....here enters a paradox :manny:
bran exists in multiple places and times all at the same time :lupe:
This is along the lines of what I feel

Bran is a time paradox

But in his case he sees and knows all and knows he can't stop it so once he got the download he became perpetually :francis:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Jesus you're awfully smug from some old clipart and poor comprehension

All her dornish/greyjoy/Tyrell allies were routed on their way to kings landing. The greyjoys were captured EN ROUTE to picking up the dornish forces ffs

I mean, in the previous episode's battle you saw nothing but Dothraki fighting the lannisters. :why: yet you're counting 150k worth of people that weren't visually represented once the past 2 episodes....no banners or nothing.

If you just wanted to say the bolded you should have just said it, hell I might have agreed with you. No need to look stupid in the process.

We need to come up with a term for people thirsty to say "XYZ is trash" based on some inconsequential poorly thought out nuance complaint
breh i was talking about before tarly made the decision to click up with the L Set, before that none of that had happend. her armies were still intact. the they took highgarden with the help from the tarlys so thats after the fact. breh could have made the difference if he didnt switch up on his queen reagent. you said he switched sides because danys army consisted of majority essos soldiers, but before he switched sides, her army was still majority westerosi