Jards

All Star
Daps
Yes, but they don't know Cersei pulled that shyt. All of the 7 aren't that familiar with Cersei, and all the political games going on in the south. They're so focused on dealing with the army of the dead, that they desperately need all the allies they can get.

I'm also certain that Thoros and Beric have other plans. I'm quite sure Beric thinks it's his destiny to take on the Night King, because why else does he keep coming back from death? So he may be thinking he can end it "once and for all" or some other heroic shyt. But it's still a flimsy plan, certainly.
From the North's aspect it makes sense. What doesn't make sense is it's Targ Set who hatched the plan. Tyrion, Varys and Dany to a extent do know about Cersei's political manouevering and the fact the she isn't interest anything other than consolidating her position of power.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
From the North's aspect it makes sense. What doesn't make sense is it's Targ Set who hatched the plan. Tyrion, Varys and Dany to a extent do know about Cersei's political manouevering and the fact the she isn't interest anything other than consolidating her position of poer.

I think it was done that way just to give Tyrion some more dialogue.

Because Dany could have just ridden her dragon up north and see it for herself. She could also probably take out half the damn army just with Drogon.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Did you do a pre-season top 10? Are you doing a post-season one? I remember somebody trying to do one last year and got clowned for it. I think he quit after about 2 weeks:russ:

Yeah I did the pre-season rankings, but it was just a repost of my end of season 6 ones

I don't know if I will do a postseason one again or just wait until preseason 8

1 Week To Go!! No better time than now to repost the end-of-season-6 power rankings since they carry over into week 1 of season 7.

Don't forget, I'm just the messenger. File your complaints with George RR Martin, David Benioff, and D.B. Weiss

OFFICIAL SEASON 7, EARLY SEASON POWER RANKINGS

10) Daenerys "Stormborn" Targaryen, Aunt to the King and official master of ships for King Jon Stark -- Dany definitely stepped up her game, finally abandoning that worthless continent and coming to Stark country. Having amassed a vast army and being official babysitter for 2 Stark dragons, she makes it onto the list. She would be higher, however nobody in her crew has a penis.:dahell:

09) Lyanna Mormont -- The human bytchface. Makes cowards weep and kneel before b*stards out of fear. Not a surprise she made the list.

08) Littlefinger Baelish -- Made the list after conning Robin Arryn out of his army, something nobody could do while peepants Lysa Tully was alive. Took a huge blow at the end of the season though, dropping him from the top 5

07) The Night's King -- I admit I am incredibly jealous of this man, because he got to touch the arm of Bran Stark. I would never wash my hand:krs:

06) Sansa Stark -- In a massive upset, the trueborn daughter of Ned Stark does not make the top 5. Mainly because she is also the trueborn daughter of Catelyn Tully and was showing a few Tully traits recently:scusthov:

05) Tyrion Lannister, false Hand -- Free of the shackles of Tywin and slavery, Tyrion makes an incredibly unexpected jump into the top 5 because he is now free to bring as many whores to court as his bed can hold. Perhaps he can wife another one of them. 3rd time is a charm. Disgustya.:scusthov:

4) Arya Murderface -- The 2nd annual baking champion of Westeros, defeating incumbent champion Hot Pie in a crushing blow to the smallfolk. Careful Hot Pie, if you wanna keep that pretty face:ufdup:

gEqZBg3.gif

3) Samwell Tarly -- Got more books than LeVar Burton:banderas:We learnin up in here:banderas:Knowledge is power and Sam the Slayer is the Mountain in that regard:banderas:Starkset we got another one:banderas:And he has a Valyrian sword:banderas:

tumblr_o9esxvK4x01s9bcqro4_500-1467002732.gif

2) Jon "Trueborn" Stark -- Need I really explain this one? What kind of man worries about another mans father?:dame:Momma was a Stark. Poppa was a rolling stone:scust:

1) Gawdbody Bran Stark, the 3 Eyed Raven -- I will literally kill anyone who tries to argue this. Yall worried about R'hollor when there is a god in the flesh in front of you? Might as well call R'hollor daddy:dame:.

Jards

All Star
Daps
I think it was done that way just to give Tyrion some more dialogue.

Because Dany could have just ridden her dragon up north and see it for herself. She could also probably take out half the damn army just with Drogon.
This is where I see the issues happening - the writers are trying to shoehorn more screen time and larger roles for fan favourires as opposed to moving the plot where it should logically go

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
lol, breh got mad as hell after all of starkset basically clowned his shyt and dapped up @Adam3000, he legit got mad and stopped posting :heh:
I had to go back thru and find him
You really wanna be the de facto power ranking guru :heh:

Boy, ain't nobody here for your rankings, we told you last week

A5Evp_s-200x150.gif

I don't want to be....I was just born to be. Some one has to lead you peasants out of your delusions. I'm sure #Starkset will get #1 by season u, so go sit on an ice block and chill that pinger. :russ:

:dead:

:snoop:

How the fukk is a captured Stark #1??:wtf:

This list is both #Starkset propaganda and a list of new people in order of appearance :pachaha:. I dapped out of effort, and like for the person, but don't ever compare that shyt to me :birdman:.

I swear @Adam3000 was making these lists just to piss him off at one point:dead:

leoNNNN

never fear the mind of a man who does not think
Daps
Jon Targaryen sounds wack AF. I hope he doesn't start using that name....He gotta keep Snow

Also since he's a Targ does that mean hes fireproof now? Or is that some shyt only Dany can do for whatever reason....
pretty sure dany isnt affected by fire because of the witches curse and sacrificing her child and khal

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Jon Targaryen sounds wack AF. I hope he doesn't start using that name....He gotta keep Snow

Also since he's a Targ does that mean hes fireproof now? Or is that some shyt only Dany can do for whatever reason....
Targs aren't fireproof. Viserys was proof of that. Plus Jon has already been burned by fire (remember the wight from Season 1?). Daenerys is the only Targaryen we have proof of with that ability.