FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
the whole capturing a wight to bring to cersei is one of the stupidest plans i've ever heard of. it's just straight up retarded on many levels. what were they thinking with this shyt? :mjlol:

but at least we're gonna see some cool fight scenes...plus it finally sets up the possibility of cleganebowl if the plan works and the hound survives. i just hope that squad doesn't get cut down too much. we all know they ain't all coming back. :mjcry:

I honestly feel like they're just cutting down cast members so that they have the biggest possible dragon/walker budget possible for the finale

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i feel like bran is the night king

Wait what?

We saw who the night king was. It was this dude, and that definitely isn't Bran....

rehost%2F2016%2F9%2F14%2Fa6c135a1-c928-4201-bb6d-97a4a4990b9b.jpeg

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
the whole capturing a wight to bring to cersei is one of the stupidest plans i've ever heard of. it's just straight up retarded on many levels. what were they thinking with this shyt? :mjlol:

I have to agree. Cersei trusts nobody, why on Earth would she believe a Wight was anything more than some deranged or diseased individual?
They could just have some mutated form of greyscale for all she knows. Do the Lannisters bury their dead or burn them? Because if they had dug one up and had their ass turnt wight, maybe that would have convinced her.

Come to think of it, the return of Ice Joffrey would have been lit :banderas:

King Joffreeze :wow:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm not reading that shyt. They already showed who he is and even said he was a former commander of the nights watch. Why can't people just accept that lol
in the books he was, that's not canon on the show. and why not read it? it makes a credible argument for the theory whether you believe it or not.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Yeah I'm willing to stretch my beliefs but this current plan got me like :beli:

Them bringing back a Wight is probably more realistic than Cersei cooperating. Even if she sees one she'll just :manny: and try to kill Daenerys anyway.

there's gotta be an easier way to make her believe than bringing back a white walker :mjcry:. I don't want none of my nikkas to die man...

I thing they're just out to capture a low level "wight", not a White Walker.

Back in the first season, a dead body that wasn't burned came back to life with no White Walkers in the immediate area. I think the WW give out an aura that automatically raises any dead within a certain radius.

So I think "all" they need to do to capture a wight would be to keep a hidden dead body around while the army of the dead passes then escape with it when it reanimates.

Daps
that's how I feel. the show is trying to make us think arya is being played but I think it's the other way around. little finger been manipulating people the entire series but this is where he finally meets his match. arya isn't with the games. I think that's why they had the scene with arya and sansa when arya was exposing her true motives. arya can read people. she dissected sansa down to her core. she knows sansa's true colors just like she knows little finger's. she's gonna let him believe he's in control then catch him when he least expects it. arya is too cold with her game now. she was taught by the many faced god. little finger simply isn't on her level.

That's not how I see saw it, but I hope y'all right. It would be a perfect ending for Littlefinger to have him outsmarted by Arya and having Sansa come out to get revenge for him giving her to the Boltons

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think some of you are misreading littlefinger. Which I totally get because I think the writers have sort of misunderstood or not known what to do with the character for the past few seasons. Littlefinger and Varys are the architects of this series. Littlefinger engineered the westeros conflict and Varys created Dany. We are watching their endgame. Power for power's sake vs power to rule justly. The conflict between the two of them is understated and acted out through other parties, but it asks one of the show's primary questions. Does power lie in the hands of those that should have it or those that are willing to take it?

The interesting twist is that I would not at all be surprised to see them flip the sides they are currently on sometime soon. Littlefinger appeals to Dany's lust for power with his realpolitik and becomes the Hand she wants vs. the Hand she needs (Tyrion) and Varys realizes that he bet on the wrong horse and goes with Jon. This scenario presumes a Jon vs Dany conflict. But I feel more and more that's where we are going.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Mad dudes in here trying to be slick with spoilers, but ya need to stop quoting them because it just confirms some of the spoilers to others. Just tag em or report em. Even then I feel bad for the mods tho.

Smh @ targset trying to claim Jon just cause of who his daddy was.

U mean to tell me if any of u in here find out u really the son of a neo-nazi, u gonna start reppin your daddy's set? :scust:

If Jon finds out he gonna be like "oh werd? Cool I guess."

If he has to choose between saving Dany or saving Sansa and Arya and Bran who ya think he gonna save? #starkset #kinginthenorth #kingofthesevenkingdoms #stepdaddy/cousinofdragons #bangingsansaonthesidecauseshejustmycousin
:dead: