yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Question for the book brehs.After Roberts rebellion One of the claims he used to claim the throne was that his mom had Targ blood in her.Why would that matter when the rebels were rebelling to overthrow the targs in the first place ??
It mattered because Ned turned down being King..

Since the murder of Brandon and Rickard Stark as well as the "kidnapping" of Lyanna Stark is what started the rebellion in the first place, Ned had the best claim to the throne.

Robert was Lyanna's fiance, and her avenger when he killed Rhaegar. Include the Targ blood as well as his fighting skills, he was the next best selection.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this a believable fan theory, maybe even something that can be true for the books, but i'm not seeing it for the show. i'm also wondering how bran plays into the dragons with the whole 3ER telling him "he'll fly"...maybe that was taken care of with his flock of crows? :russ:
Bran will probably just warg into one of the dragons. I would think he'd have to so the dragon knows where to go in the event they use one to fight the Night Walkers.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I don't fully understand show production, what do D&D do? And do they do something that can't be replicated given this is a series based on books, not of their own imagining? Why couldn't someone else take over the show, work with GRRM and at least give us 10 eps for season 7 & 8, i'm not even asking for a 9 cuz I could understand that some of the actors might want to leave as well (tho they can easily get killed off if it's that serious). I don't know, this particular show seems like it could keep going without D&D, the rush job going on with characters contradicts the way characters and plots were intricately laid out in the past, and that's what was making this show GOAT. No, we don't have to be season 1/2 slow, but late season 5-6 was a good compromise for show speed IMO.
I don't know the whole story but the whole reason George signed off on this is because they figured out who Jon's parents were. They are absolutely replaceable but let's say after season 6 HBO put their foot and said the show was going 10 seasons with or without them. HBO could bring in new show runners that have a completely different vision on how they feel the story should be told not to mention the fact that the potential new show runners would need to know the ending of the story since as far as we know only Martin, Benioff, & Weiss know that right now. The show could nose dive off a cliff like Dexter did if someone else came in and tried to put their own stamp on the show.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
this a believable fan theory, maybe even something that can be true for the books, but i'm not seeing it for the show. i'm also wondering how bran plays into the dragons with the whole 3ER telling him "he'll fly"...maybe that was taken care of with his flock of crows? :russ:
Yeah they only seem to drop little easter eggs with Rhaegar and Company. But I can see it turning out that Mamma Lannister smashed a Targ and out popped Tyrion.

I think Bran and flying was definitely with the crows... got washed pretty quick from the Night King though :dead:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Bran will probably just warg into one of the dragons. I would think he'd have to so the dragon knows where to go in the event they use one to fight the Night Walkers.
there are only 3 dragons tho, so, based on fan theory, either Tyrion, Jon, and Dany ride (all supposed targs), or Bran is warging one and only two of them ride (which right now Jon and Dany are the two that make sense). But between the foreshadowing, cersei's scorpions, other fan theories, and GOT just being a$$holes to people/things we like, I fully expect one of the dragons to die which voids both those theories :ld:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't know the whole story but the whole reason George signed off on this is because they figured out who Jon's parents were. They are absolutely replaceable but let's say after season 6 HBO put their foot and said the show was going 10 seasons with or without them. HBO could bring in new show runners that have a completely different vision on how they feel the story should be told not to mention the fact that the potential new show runners would need to know the ending of the story since as far as we know only Martin, Benioff, & Weiss know that right now. The show could nose dive off a cliff like Dexter did if someone else came in and tried to put their own stamp on the show.
I guess I don't see that happening due to the number of people who truly love the universe GRRM built and would try to be as aligned to it as possible. If D&D are going to sacrifice plot/character exposition just to shoot em' up bang bang, to me that's a nose dive as well. I'd rather gamble with new folks who are committed to 2-3 seasons allowing the show to have proper pacing and wrap up.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
I guess I don't see that happening due to the number of people who truly love the universe GRRM built and would try to be as aligned to it as possible. If D&D are going to sacrifice plot/character exposition just to shoot em' up bang bang, to me that's a nose dive as well. I'd rather gamble with new folks who are committed to 2-3 seasons allowing the show to have proper pacing and wrap up.

I'm sure you get a few guys from here and some people from the asoiaf forums and we can make us a decent cartoon/animated version of planetos

I'm thinking Mortal Kombat cartoon graphics

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the whole capturing a wight to bring to cersei is one of the stupidest plans i've ever heard of. it's just straight up retarded on many levels. what were they thinking with this shyt? :mjlol:

but at least we're gonna see some cool fight scenes...plus it finally sets up the possibility of cleganebowl if the plan works and the hound survives. i just hope that squad doesn't get cut down too much. we all know they ain't all coming back. :mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there are only 3 dragons tho, so, based on fan theory, either Tyrion, Jon, and Dany ride (all supposed targs), or Bran is warging one and only two of them ride (which right now Jon and Dany are the two that make sense). But between the foreshadowing, cersei's scorpions, other fan theories, and GOT just being a$$holes to people/things we like, I fully expect one of the dragons to die which voids both those theories :ld:

I don't see Tyrion's midget ass riding anything. I actually think he's going to die because he's been giving some bogus ass council that seems to align more with his family surviving than Dany being Queen. Those Scorpions that Qlyburn made are a joke (to me). That shyt took forever to load and re-load. Unless they make a bunch and have people sitting on ready to shoot, but just one seemed to be a time suck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the whole capturing a wight to bring to cersei is one of the stupidest plans i've ever heard of. it's just straight up retarded on many levels. what were they thinking with this shyt? :mjlol:

but at least we're gonna see some cool fight scenes...plus it finally sets up the possibility of cleganebowl if the plan works and the hound survives. i just hope that squad doesn't get cut down too much. we all know they ain't all coming back. :mjcry:
Them nikkas about to get that work. They couldn't even seen in front of them.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
20861621_1393330100775170_8731647494045119449_o.jpg

The green lines show where jon snow traveled , the red shows how far the white walkers moved

Them dude slow as fukk:dahell:

:merchant: