daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
which also begs to question why they just didnt do 10 episodes these last 2 seasons.

there was only supposed to be 7 seasons. they realized that wasn't gonna work, but they also didn't have enough (material? budget?) for another full season. so they split these final 13 episodes into two seasons

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'm way behind on this thread, so sorry if this has been discussed over and over already. Cersei did make Sansa write a letter to Robb in season one. Robb, well really Cat knew immediately it was Cersei's words...Arya's not that savvy to know this tho. It makes sense for it to be that note, given how worn out that scroll looked. Plus since the knew Maester confirmed it was the only copy in Winterfell, it suggests that it's not a Littlefinger forgery. My only thing is that Robb and Cat read that letter at camp, not at Winterfell...but I guess Maester Luwin, who was at Winterfell, would've sent a copy to the camp.

Damnit, Arya put Littlefinger in a body bag! Don't hurt Sansa! :damn:
it just seems like it will fall apart so easy

Arya: why did you betray our family in this letter? :birdman:

Sansa: Cersei made me write that. :yeshrug: wait, you found that in Littlefinger's room? :leostare:

Arya/Sansa: fukking Littlefinger :stopitslime:

my thing is that LF showed interest in Luwin's letters before Arya came back. so I wonder if that letter is a red herring, and there's another letter he really wanted

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
there was only supposed to be 7 seasons. they realized that wasn't gonna work, but they also didn't have enough (material? budget?) for another full season. so they split these final 13 episodes into two seasons
They not gonna listen breh. They'd rather complain about stuff they feel was left out but if it wasn't then they would complain about "filler eps"

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
:patrice: Let's be real here tho.

I got no beef with the Barantheons (except for that daughter killing fakkit Stannis :pacspit: ) but rober didn't actually topple the targaryans

yeah, he killed Rhaegar, but Rhaegar wasn't the king

and truth is, Rhaegar probably wasn't gonna be king cause if things had kept going the direction they was going, the Mad King was probably gonna take him out and just put Vicerys on the throne

Mad King was mad paranoid and thought Rhaegar was plotting on him. So eventually tht was going to come to a head.

point being.... It was really the Lannisters who toppled the Targaryans, when Tywin came through pretending that he was there as backup, but instead took the city. And then when the Mad King demanded Jamie go off his dad, Jamie put that sword in his back.

So the throne was really for the taking. In fact, Jamie was actually sitting on it when Ned walked in :heh:, and Ned made him get up

if you got time read up on rhaegar and southron ambitions

that plan would've been :wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
20861621_1393330100775170_8731647494045119449_o.jpg

The green lines show where jon snow traveled , the red shows how far the white walkers moved

Them dude slow as fukk:dahell:
What I don't get is, why don't everybody just move south.

Ain't like the walkers coming scrap in Miami :ld:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It does make some sense if his bloodline is revealed.He becomes the biggest threat to the thing both Cersei and Dany wants.The Throne.But I see that as a bigger issue for Dany than Cersei.
I'm saying Cersei and Dany teaming up doesn't make sense...but yea, I do think the way they're drawing out the reveal might be because it has negative implications for my breh Jon :mjcry:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You two :camby:

That's a bridge too far. You absolutely have to have battle eps and dragon eps. This show would get drug thru the mud if they went the entire series with stuff like Watchers on the Wall, Hardhome, BotB, etc happening off screen.

Also, the 1st 3/4 of season 5 were complete shyt. No episode this season has been as bad as any terrible season 5 ep
you read that wrong...i'm saying they easily could've made sunday's episode into 2 episodes because it's character focused, not battles and CGI and shyt. let's make the sansa/arya beef believable, provide more reasoning for the north's uneasiness other than "the KITN belongs in the north", that tyrion/jamie scene needed waaay more time, the fact that we only heard T cry about not wanting to be born that way and not his argument about the WW is deplorable. soons as davos said hi to gendry dude is packing up his shyt like i'm down to roll :what:....filling out these types of episodes doesn't require the CGI and post production that slows things down

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What do you mean roaming around?, yes they're likely back at dragonstone if that's where she wants them. They're now part of her army, she didn't send them back home. That's the whole point of bending the knee.
it seems like she said bend the knee and then bounced. if i'm supposed to assume they're part of her army now, they at least could've dropped a line about "you will accompany my army back to dragonstone" etc. other cases of bending the knee in the show/books meant to stop opposing/fighting someone and accepting them as ruler, not going to fight for them. that's all i'm saying, there are a number of ways to take bending the knee given the various ways it has played out in past westeros events, so i'd just like to concretely know what that meant for that group :manny:

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The thing about it is when they Benioff & Weiss started this, they were counting on the books being done or at least nearly done. Martin gave them an outline and told them how the story ends. They've gone from doing an adaptation to do basically doing fan fiction now. Add in the fact that this has to be done on a yearly basis now as opposed to having as much time as Martin and it makes sense that there would be a decline in quality. Another thing, no one seems to be considering that the show runners are ready to move on. They started this process in 2007. I'm sure HBO would want to keep it going because it's their cash cow but they can't make people stay on.

This is also a glimpse of what we may end up with if George dies and someone else finished his story. Fat fukk needs to get busy.
I don't fully understand show production, what do D&D do? And do they do something that can't be replicated given this is a series based on books, not of their own imagining? Why couldn't someone else take over the show, work with GRRM and at least give us 10 eps for season 7 & 8, i'm not even asking for a 9 cuz I could understand that some of the actors might want to leave as well (tho they can easily get killed off if it's that serious). I don't know, this particular show seems like it could keep going without D&D, the rush job going on with characters contradicts the way characters and plots were intricately laid out in the past, and that's what was making this show GOAT. No, we don't have to be season 1/2 slow, but late season 5-6 was a good compromise for show speed IMO.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The prophecy already tells us how many children cersei has. The numbers ain't addin up :francis:

I'm saying. Dudes forgetting about the witchs prophecy. Cercei either lying, or she gon get killed before giving birth, or she will miscarry.

Yes, but Dany thinks she's the "rightful" heir... This revelation means she's not, so will she bend the knee to allow the true "rightful" heir to take the throne?:sas1:

The prophecy, at least on the show, is already wrong. Cersei and Robert had a black haired baby who died shortly after birth. Cersei shares this with Cat when she's praying over Bran in the second episode.
the prophecy could've been about kids who survive birth (which 3 did) or some other length of time to "make them matter". i don't remember, but was the black hair baby still born? i know for certain she said it didn't survive so died right(shortly) after birth? and we have yet to see if this next baby will be born so technically the prophecy is still in tact :yeshrug:

Last edited: